(Day1 Part 2)I don't like her already.

Love Is Like Magic

No One's POV

Min Ae followed their map and guided her squad to the house that they will be staying in for the meantime. When they walked in, they noticed that there was another group staying here. Turns out that group were their classmates/friends. 

"Oh Daesung-ah, you're staying here too?" Min Ae's eyes beamed, seeing Daesung's figure standing there with a cup in his hand. 

On the other hand, Eun Chae and Hye Su were mesmerized by the architecture. "Wow... I've never been in a korean house before." Hye Su exclaimed, emphasizing the two words. The two girls continued their adventure around the place. 

On the inside there were many portrait and landscape photos filled with people and nature, hanging across the living room walls. Some of them were of the past magicians who surpassed the artwork of magic and recruited many more young sorcers who actually had the ability to use magic. Eun Chae stared at one specific portrait frame. She tapped Hye Su, who was standing beside her, on the shoulder.

"Unnie... don't you think he look a little bit familiar to you?" she tilted her head and continued observing.

"OH he looks like that grandpa from the dock from when I was little!" she exclaimed, recognizing the old man. Jiyong, Seungri, Min Ae and Daesung grew curious at what the two were discussing, and then they decided to walk up to them. As they got closer, they had a better view of the frame.. 

"Hey he was that grandpa who gave me this weird box thing and said it contained magic in it." Seungri shouted, pointing at the picture.

"Yah put your finger down. It's not good to point." Jiyong slapped his hand and Seungri's hand dropped back to its side.

"Wait a minute... all of you seen that grandpa before?" Daesung raised an eyebrow and the five of them nodded.

"That's weird because from what I learned, he was the first magician to graduate from this training forest. And after he graduated, he recruited many magicians and trained them."

"So I'm guessing we were five out of the many other magicians that he recruited." Eun Chae said.

"But we're not trained by that harabeoji." Jiyong pointed out.

"That's true..." Min Ae and the others agreed.

"And I also heard from my professor that he gave five children a magical box that contained their magical powers. They were the five strong and mystical elements; Earth, Water, Fire, Wind, and Spirit." Daesung continued. "Since you said he gave you a box when you were little, then I assume all five of you are the young sorcerers."

"Oh wait! Nevermind! I think it was a dream I had..." Seungri touched his 'invisible beard'.

"Of course... hey, there's only two rooms here?" Eun Chae stood inbetween them.

"Excluding the bathroom, yes." Min Ae walked out of the bathroom and closed the door behind.

"The floor looks... shinee."

"We just mopped the floor. It was very dusty earlier." Jaeho nodded with what Taeyang just said.

"So how are we going to split up the rooms? I mean, there's only two rooms and two teams; a total of ten people here." Hye Su asked, staring at Taeyang, Seunghyun, Daesung, Hyorin, and Jaeho since they were the first to arrive at this destination.

"Oh we already have everything planned out. Since there's ten people in total and two separate rooms, we can divide it by separating the girls and the guys. The four of you can share one room," Taeyang looked at Hyorin, Eun Chae, Hye Su, and Min Ae. "And the six of us can share one room."

"Can't I join the girls' room!?" Jaeho whined. "I wouldn't mind!" 

Eun Chae glanced at Hye Su and vice versa. She whispered into her ear, "And here I thought the maknae was a byuntae. I guess we underestimated who the real ert is."

"But he is cute." Hye Su whispered back.

"Haha that's true." Eun Chae giggled but then stopped. "No, all guys are secretly thinking about stuff at some point."

Min Ae saw Hye Su chuckle and somewhat knew what her two friends were talking about.

"But we mind!" Hyorin shouted, disagreeing with Jaeho's idea of staying with the girls.

"No Jaeho, no. It won't work... you're a guy and they are girls. Who knows if you'll do anything to them." Seunghyun said.

"Hyung, I promise you I won't do anything!" An invisible sweat drop formed at the side of Seunghyun's forehead.

"I WON'T LET YOU DO ANYTHING TO MY EUN CHAE!" Seungri exclaimed, running to Eun Chae and hugging her tightly. She mentally face palmed. 

"I'm not yours.." Eun Chae mumbled.

"But what about earlier? You were-"

"WHAT?! Don't even talk about that!" she pushed his arms off her. 'Why was it even him that I clung onto?' she thought.

"Ouh~. What happened earlier?" Hyorin smirked.

"Okay screw this conversation. The final solution is girls vs. guys. Come on, we're going to unpack." Hye Su said and grabbed her things; the rest following her actions.

Jaeho turned to Taeyang. "I don't like crammed up space." 

"Well too bad. We're not living here for eternity." Jiyong spoke up.

-----------

After the girls unpacked, Hyorin left to go shower. "Guys, I'm going to go take a shower. Don't touch my stuff!" she smiled and left the room.

Eun Chae turned to face Min Ae and Hye Su. "We're girls, not guys." she said, causing laughter in the room.

"Well, what do you think?" Min Ae asked, showing Eun Chae what she drew.

"I think she's a spoiled brat and a diva who thinks everything revolves around her." Eun Chae blurted out.

"B-but she's supposed to be a little girl riding a unicorn!" Min Ae looked at her drawing then at Eun Chae.

"Oh... I wasn't talking about that..."

"She meant Hyorin." Hye Su said.

"How is she a spoiled brat though?" Min Ae wondered.

"She just looks like one to me... And where did the guys go? They left us all by ourselves here?" Eun Chae got up from the floor and walked out of the house.

"I think they went fishing. Seunghyun said that there was a river nearby."

"Really? Hmm.. how are we going to do this?" Eun Chae gathered some rocks and started to make a campfire. After 5 minutes the room was filled with silence. Eun Chae was making the campfire, Min Ae was working on her drawing and Hye Su watched both of them. And Hyorin was in the bathroom.

"How long is she going to take?" Eun Chae came back inside. "Hey, are you alright in there?" she knocked on the door.

"Yeah!" Hyorin answered.

"....... are you done yet? Because we have to take a shower too."

"Wait a few more minutes, I'm almost done my bath."

"BATH?! I thought you were taking a SHOWER."

"I said shower? Sorry! I'm almost done though."

'This girl is wasting sooo much water just by filling the bathtub with water.' Eun Chae sighed. "You know you are sitting in your own dirt of water?" she said just to have Hyorin get out.

"OMO REALLY?! OK wait. Let me just put on my clothes."

Once she got out, Min Ae quickly ran inside and locked the door.

"HEHHEEE" she giggled.

"Aww man... remember to take a SHOWER."

"I'M NEXT!" Hye Su ran beside the door.

"Great. I'm last." Eun Chae rolled her eyes and sat on the steps of the front door.

 

--------------

Where are the commenters? D=

 

Preview~~!

-"Eun Chae-yah, what were you looking at?" he said in a suggestive tone of voice.

 

-"Why are you always bothering me!?"
"Because you are special!"

 

-"How can I not-" she froze as he pecked her on the cheek.