He's Taken!

Kiss Of Life...
Please log in to read the full chapter

 He's Taken

I ran to Myungsoo, wrapping him in a bear hug.

 

“Hey Man, how have you been?”

“I’ve been better, but I came to talk to you and the others about Iris”

“Is it bad news?”

“Maybe,just when Iris says she feels something bad is coming, listen to her okay? ”

 

I zoned off and thought about some days earlier when she said, she had a feeling something bad was coming and I told her I wouldn’t let anything happen to her. Now Myungsoo is telling me to listen to her~

 

“What is wrong Sehun?”

“Just she already said she felt something bad”

“Well then you need to~”

 

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

 

A scream ripped through the silent neighborhood and my blood boiled.

 

“JONGIN!” I ran out back where he was.

 

I reached the back door to find lots of blood and Victoria limping towards me; I thought I was going to have a heart attack. But I felt pressure on my back.

 

“Sehun, they got Jongin!”

“Let me help you Victoria”

 

I turned around to see who was rubbing my back but I found nothing. Turning my attention back to Victoria I carried her in the house and Lay rushed to her.

 

“These weird looking monsters crawled out of the ground and pulled jongin down with them. I think they were Yesung’s! Please Sehun help him~”

“I don’t know where~”

 

She placed her palm on the side of my face, a bright light blinding me for  a second....

 

“haaa, aaah” I moaned out as the light grew brighter and brighter.

“Do you see it Sehun?”

“Yes, two tall trees and a large manor half covered in ivy”

 

Her hand dropped from my cheek and I took a knee, shaking my head I grew angry. I quickly ran to Iris who was standing in front of Jongin's door, streaks of red down her face.

 

“They took him, now i’m going to kill them” she hissed in the air and stormed out of the house into the night.

“Iris! you can’t”

“Yesung will pay!” She kept speed walking in a random direction.

“Where are you going?” I asked her mentally, receiving a halt.

“To, him! I will bring back Jongin!”

“I know, but we can’t just yet!”

“Why not!” her eyes were fire red this time she looked at me. “Why the hell not!”

“We need a few of the others who have abilities in navigation and blinding hidden enemies.”

 

“I can help?”

 

I turned around, startled by the random voice;A women of  resemblance to Iris violet eyes, full lips, tan skin and long chestnut brown curls.<

Please log in to read the full chapter