Victoria and her master

Kiss Of Life...
Please log in to read the full chapter

 Victoria [continued~]

I can’t stand to see Jongin mad, but seeing him was heart fluttering. I kind of enjoyed seeing him pissed a little bit, because that anger being focused on me wasn’t what I wanted but it reminded me of when he stood up for me when I was bullied. Oh that day when he picked me up on his back and took me to his home, and made me feel like family. I never meant to hurt his heart or cause such a hatred against myself; it wasn’t my fault I was snatched up on my walk home and seduced and bitten. But I wouldn’t harm Jongin, no that I wouldn’t do and to think I was being rude like this just to bring him to my maker. All because he wouldn’t release me until I brought the one accountable for my love. I just didn’t know what would happen if I did so and maybe that is why people say I am complicated and confusing; then leave me like my parents did....

 

 

I had finally touch to the soil with my feet, walking slowly and consciously to the big gate of a door. The stone and rusted metal was before me, I lifted my pale white hand to it, preparing to knock; it opened.  I was always scared of this manor, of my maker and everything he thought of doing and had or could already do. This was the time I ran to my chamber, and hid in there talking to the sprites and shadow walkers. The moment the bone chilling effect disappeared from my already cold body and filled with warmth. That was until his footsteps lingered past my door and his shadow showed under it; the moment my fear of everything crept into my thoughts and breathing was hard, even though I didn’t have to breathe. But I couldn’t run away to my room I had to meet my maker in his chamber, that was very scary. Even walking down the long dark corridor gradually lit by the moonlight through the windows; closing in on the tall mahogany door. Either it was two things, one he was mad or I was dead....

 

My throat ached unusually and my body quivered, the door was opened before I could reach it; something wasn’t right.

 

“Come here young Victoria”

I entered the large chamber, nothing but wine curtains and a large fireplace happily illuminating the severely dark room.

“Yes Maker”

“Please call me Yesung”

“Yesung, what may you need from me?”

“I heard from a shadow walker, that you went to our Jongin in order to get him here. Using such a method of attacking his uncomfortable places, hmmm like ? But instead you not only attack him with that but threatened to hurt his brothers aye. Now why is that?”

“You told me to do so! you said that if I wanted to be free of your hold and live with him, I had to bring him here by threatening him with his brothers and making him uncomfortable.”

“I did, didn’t eye? but what makes you think he will come? it seems he doesn’t quite like you and yet you get under his skin aye?”

“I will make him come here, he does care about me! I know he does, and even though he thinks me a monster! He will find I am no different than the girl he saved all those years back!”

“Watch your tone!” he said walking into a slight streak of moonlight, only showing his red eyes. A smirk played on his face.

“I will make you a better deal, since you completed the first task. How about you get one the others and I hold them for a while until Jongin comes to rescue them and then the fun part I kill the friend! then you can have your Jongin and I will gladly kill yo

Please log in to read the full chapter