Torture O_____O

Kiss Of Life...
Please log in to read the full chapter

 Torture O__________O

The day had grown short, Victoria and I, went out to talk about some things; to catch up with each other. But I really just wanted to tend to her, since I was a to her moments in time; all because I didn't know who or what she truly was, so damn oblivious to what she was doing. I watched how her precious little mouth, parted and words leaked out; dazed by her pink lips I failed to understand what she had said. Instead I looked up at her bright brown eyes, and noticed she was mad at me.

 

"What's the matter?" I reached my hands to her waist.

"You aren't listening to me~" she pouted, it was too cute.

"Sorry, I was taking in your beauty; what is it you said" I ask the blushing Victoria.

"I just don't have a good feeling, maybe we should go inside?"

"Sure" I grabbed her hand.

 

Letting her pull me into the house, smiles on our faces; the next I knew, I was bleeding and dizzy. into the ground, covered by blackness and Victoria screaming to me; she was bloody as well. I couldn't fight, something attached to my neck tightened every time I tried. BLACKNESS....

 

~~~~~~~~~~~

Hours later?

 

I awoke with swift movements, wincing at the stupid action. Here I was upside down, dripping of my blood and other liquids, the ground seemed like miles away and my neck and hands are chained up tightly. I figured maybe if I wiggled I would be able to get loose, well it worked but once I hit the ground, he was standing right in front of me; with a smirk on his face.

"Nice to meet you Jongin"

"What do you want!" I spat some blood out of my mouth.

"Your heart!"

 

I was not prepared for the heart ripping pain I experienced, nor was I ready to stare at my chest hollowed out~

 

[][][][] \//\\//\\/ [][][][]


 

Iris pov

 

My body grew hot and my face very cold, I stumbled into Myungsoo and fell to the ground, shaking un

Please log in to read the full chapter