SKINWALKERS O___o

Kiss Of Life...
Please log in to read the full chapter

 Skinwalkers O_____o

Dodging great trees, jumping across vast distances, climbing over boulders and such. The trees a clear image as everything else was, in slow motion, until I caught the scent.

 

“Not too far you guys” I dove and tumbled onto the fresh dirt. Digging my hand into the earth and inhaling deeply. “Just around the corner there”

 

I pointed in a direction that was filled with trees, and I already knew someone was doubting me; but no one said a word. Kyungsoo tumbled nearby me and viciously tore the trees apart; it was something watching him embrace his power of force and strength. Once the path was cleared , sure enough a tall prehistoric manor stood in the short distance before the others and I. The rusted brick, ivy covered creepy home stood, death lingering in its presence.  

 

"Jongin's in there?" I said

"He must be~" Kris began half mentally conversing “scared”

"If he was scared he wouldn’t of sacrificed himself like this to get out! Stop with your chattering and let's get to him!"

 

Walking up to the large building alone at first for a couple seconds in time, I felt tiny. My eyes burned and my head hurt....

 

"Jongin! Jongin is that you!"

"Erm...y-yes...I-Iris?"

"Please get me out! I can't....can't"

 

The conversation cut and I was left talking to the air and myself.

"Jongin! JONGIN!"

 

Biting my tongue until a small stream of blood dripped out the corner of my mouth. it away and swearing I took a deep breathe. in a large amount of air I closed my eyes and zoned into an alternate universe. Grabbing Victoria in her thoughts, telling her to share with me the blueprints of this manor.

 

"This way, follow my remembrance!"

"Yes " I replied.

I clicked back into reality and left one eye of violet, to track her remembrance.

 

"This way guys"

I my bottom lip and whispered to them mentally. Walking up to the huge double door and pushing it open slowly; praying no sound was made.

 

“I’m right behind you baby” Sehun reassured me, placing his large hand on my lower back.

 

Stepping into the hollow house I found silence, but Jongin’ blood was rich and moist in the dead air. Kyungsoo had gotten the scent strong as well, followed by the others, snapping our heads in the direction of the odor.

“Iris? I-Iris, I’m so tired”

“Jongin hang in there, we will help...”

“We~”

 

Then our mental conversation dropped again, he is so tired; lost too much blood, he is dying! I need to get to him, without being caught!

 

[][][][]

Jongin' POV

Blood dripping off my bottom lip, sweat stinging my eyes; cold slicing pain in my chest as my heart was no longer there. I’m not alive, but dead for the second time. My body is taking the form of a vampire and my ability to shape shift has failed me. Breathing, vision weary, is this what a terribly slow death feels like?. My back bleeding and twitching, as it tried to heal itself from the slashes Yesung gave me. Where has he gone,  dancing with my heart in his hand, extracting whatever from it...uh I can’t think too much; or death will do me in. Just hurry Iris, please, hurr--

 

I grabbed my empty chest as a burning sensation rippled through my once there heart. He’s doing something to it, and--

 

I can’t hold on any longer....Must get out of this room.

 

Standing up the best I could, slipping in my blood a couple times, pulling my vulnerable strength through the open door. Dripping maroon splatters along the dark hardwood floor; looking at the full moon,  a tear left my swollen eye.

 

A full moon, no heart in my chest, death coming at the minute....hold on I tell myself....I can’t shift....Iris if you can hear me....Care~

 

[][][][]

 

I am coming Jongin, were coming I said aloud absentmindedly, following Victoria through the empty corridor’s.

 

“He is this way”

“Wait, I feel~”

“Aaah!”

 

I turned to see Sehun and Kyungsoo held up by the neck, in the air; nothing seen but them suffering for air. Then it happened, Sehun shifted and Kyungsoo’s eyes glowed brightly in the dark lighting. My

Please log in to read the full chapter