RAGE pt. 2

Kiss Of Life...
Please log in to read the full chapter

 RAGE pt. 2 - THE END

Sehun furrowed his brow, lifted the corner of his top lip in a snarl, his fangs stretching into full length. His eyes, burning of a powerful emotion, his eyes of multiple colors, rage singing in them. Skin burning hot, blood dripping from his overheating flesh. Stretching his head to the sky and arching his back. The veins in his neck and arms protruding as he squeezed the metal. Pulling his arms forward away from the wall, the chains snapping. A terrifying roars shaking the earth where Sehun now stood.


 

You won’t be smirking anymore!

Welcome to DEATH!

___________________________


 

RAGE pt. 2 - END


 

Jongin ran to the unconscious Iris, her body limp in his hands, pressing his ear to her chest he heard the calming sound of a heart. Picking her up, and trying to get her out of the room; a claw ran down his back. The pain of freshly ripped and bleeding flesh, tore at him; he fell to the ground, making sure to keep her on top of him.


 

LEAVE HIM BE! THIS IS OUR FIGHT! Sehun’s voice was raspy and rough, nothing calming to it.


 

Oh really, you pathetic~


 

Sehun slapped a hand of nails across his face, slicing four rigid lines into Yesung’ skin.


 

KILL HIM!

 

Yesung screamed to imaginary things, his voice full of pain and anger, as his face dripped of crimson blood. Things, appearing out of nowhere, the silver and iridescent creatures; Shadow walkers. Hovering, an inch above the flat ground; smirks and bloodthirsty stares, all on me, as I wandered in circles with my eyes at them, Yesung smiling as he watched me think of a way out.  Their eyes, huge in comparison to their heads, nothing normal about them at all; only their wanting to kill me, and follow his orders. Sehun hunched his back and growled at the creatures, waiting for an attack as they, one by one charged. A single swipe and they went to the ground turning into a puddle of nothing; that is except one that never revealed herself to him. The capricious being bit and slashed at Sehun’s back, ripping his shirt down the back and leaving marks all over his already marked body.


 

Jongin had finally carried Iris to a corner of the room and placed her up right on the small broken pillar. Turning around, receiving a stab to his stomach; biting his lip and in air like a human does before the stab goes further. He smirked at Yesung and allowed his rage to take over; shifting in front of him. Jongin’ emerald greens eyes glowing with gold in them, his fangs slicing into Yesung’ neck and sides, wherever he could he did. Slashes and hissing at each other until Yesung crawled away from the furious Jongin.


 

Sehun finally caught onto the shadow walkers’ pattern and waited for the new mark. Grabbing the invisible being by whatever and squeezing really tight, sinking his nails into it. A picture of maroon red dripped in streams down the invisible beings body, and an image of the being flickered in Sehun’ grasp. He watched how the creature pleaded for him to let her go; but this only raged Sehun on. He tightened his grip and moved his hands to the neck of the creature, leaning his face to it and smirking.


 

“No” his voice in no way of showing emotion.


 

Ripping the head off in one simple movement, as if he had opened a fresh bottle of water. Looking at Jongin, who had howled for the third time and bit more at Yesung.


 

“Jongin!” Sehun yelled, receiving no reply.


 

Sehun ran over to the two, looking around for Iris, but dropped the thought as soon as he saw a smirk on Yesung’ face.


 

Sending a message to Jongin mentally.


 

“Get Iris and get out!”

“NO”

“Please! Get IRIS OUT OF HERE!”

“FINE!”


 

Jongin shifted back and picked Iris up from her resting spot, running her out of the manor and to the others.


 

JONGIN POV

 

“Here!”

Luhan ran to Iris, carrying her in his arms to lay and the others as Jongin ran back inside to Sehun and Victoria’s heart.


 

Narrator pov


 

Sehun snarled at Yesung, as he grabbed him up by his collar, the veins in his arms surfacing and his body heat fluctuating.


 

“Are you mad!”

“Stop teasing me!”

“Then stop being such a~”


 

Sehun broke a hole in Yesung’s porcelain face, shaking his hand of the porcelain pieces he just chipped away at.


 

“Then fight like a man, you coward!”


 

Yesung rubbed his non-existent jaw and glared at Sehun as the punches began.


 

Sehun took a hook to the stomach, a dent received at the force, a gasp left Sehun. But he brought his knee up to find Yesung’s face yet again, this time breaking and forcing his nose into the empty skull of his. Yesung backed away and coughed out blood in puke full, now swinging frantically at Sehun and gaining holes along Sehun’s body as well. One more final hit and that was all it took to lay Yesung down...


 

Jongin’ pov


 

DAMN IT!


 

The door won’t open, who locked it!


 

Narrator pov


 

Sehun limped to the panting and bleeding Yesung, reaching down and picking the broken man up.


 

Welcome to Death


 

Sehun swiftly plunged his hand deep into Yesung’ chest cavity, ripping back, with force. His eyes looking right into Yesung’, no emotion in them. Holding his breath as Yesung fell to the ground, smearing blood down the wall, and Sehun’ hand dripping of blood as he held Victoria’s heart.

[][][][]  \//\\//\ [][][][]


 

Sehun stepped away and exhaled heavily, falling to his knees, pulling himself back up. His vision all over the place, and heartbeat escalating to high measures. A pain in his chest, he pushed on; to find Victoria and put her heart back in her body.


 

LUHAN POV


 

Sehun!

What Luhan?

He’s having a heart attack!

WHAT!

MOVE GOD DAMMIT!


 

Luhan ran into the manor and to the sound of Sehun’s racing heartbeat. Frantically sprinting his hair blowing in the wind. Cutting a corner and smacking into Jongin.


 

You hear it too! Luhan yelled at Jongin

YES! Now stop yelling and follo~


 

Sehun!


 

Narrator pov


 

Victoria? Here you go....


 

Sehun placed the heart carefully into her hollow chest, closing his watering eyes and biting his tongue of the pain in his chest.


 

Come on...Vic~

Keeping the thought of a beating heart and a bright Victoria in his thoughts.

 

Sehun fell unconscious...


 

Victoria pov


 

Come back to me Victoria~


 

I heard him, Jongin...


 

Opening my eyes and finding Sehun unconscious, I panicked and did my best to drag him with me out of the room and possibly out of the manor.


 

Luhan pov


 

Please log in to read the full chapter