You're DEAD!

Kiss Of Life...
Please log in to read the full chapter

 You're DEAD! [50% of the scene]

 

“Iris this way” She, said again.

 

Everyone stared at her body in Jongin’s place and Jongin standing before Sehun and I, and the others. I squeezed Sehun’s hand and didn’t bother to look at him, I could feel he was looking at me with shock as well. Walking behind her or his lead I never realized how tight I was squeezing Sehun’s hand until he pulled his hand free harshly and wrapped his arm around me.

 

Mental Conversation

 

“Sehun?”

“Yes, I know it is weird, but we need his heart”

“You believe me?”

“Of course I do, but promise me if you get to blood happy you will back away!”

His sentence, blunt and yet loving and warm.

“Yes, I will try my best”

 

Sehun kissed my temple and blinked his eyes, revealing brilliant colors against the dark; I blinked into my bright eyes as well. As Victoria, the skinwalker crept around the corner. Walking with a quickened pace to find her, she appeared abruptly and sshed us.

 

“Ha, eyes in the dark? quite unique, you’re gonna need them as you enter this room”

“Wait, I hear something”

 

I shot a glanced at Lay who tried so hard to muffle his sneeze, but ended up with Kris finishing it. Something in the room fell and there was shuffling of feet and slight swearing.

 

“I know you’re there! you little s!”

 

My temper quickly escalated, not because of the name he called us, but because it wasn’t Yesung and I really wanted to rip his head off. I took a step, ready to go but, he pulled me back.

 

Mental conversation

“Sehun!” I yelled.

“You can’t, calm down, you’ll have your turn”

“But I want....to...Rip his head off” I struggled to keep my eyes on his.

 

Then it happened, my head burned and, I felt a sting in my chest.

 

“Iris!” A husky voice screamed.

“LUHAN!”

“Jongin is...he’s....”

“What”

“He is becoming really pale! he needs his heart or he’ll be gone! hurry up!”

“I’m doing my best!”

 

I looked up at Sehun and his face showed everything, I had just spoke about. Instead of me running into the dark room, eyes aglow; Sehun snarled and looked back at me his midnight blue ring wrapped around his eyes, my violet shining in the center.

 

“You go deal with the in the room! Victoria and I will go find his heart”

 

I looked at him, as if his permission to go screw the in the other room wasn’t good enough. But the cupping of my face and swift kiss, left me knowing he trusted me.

 

“I will tell you where we are, when it is located okay”

“Okay”

 

I watched how, Sehun and victoria in jongins body ran off; while Kris and the others looked at me, colorful pairs and furrowed eyebrows , snarling. Tilting my head back to look at the ceiling, my fangs ripping through my gums and eyes burning of color, I ran in the dark room.

 

“Where are you!”

“You want to play a game?”

“Yes and it is called, rip your head off!”

“That’s if you can find me” the voice cackled in the dark.

 

I smirked and found it funny how cocky, he was towards me. I had seen him the moment I walked in the room, and I know he didn’t see me; because had he seen me, I was staring right at him this entire time.  His cocky smirk, and slim figure stood up, walking towards me; I was so wrong to think I was the only one who saw who.

 

“Remember me?”

“What?”

“Its me~”

 

His lanky silhouette sauntered towards me, his face appearing into the slight moonlight, flowing through a now cracked window. My throat grew dry, my body rigid and pained, my heart shattering in my chest.

 

“Jaejoong?”

“That’s right, did you miss me?”

 

He stood with me nose to nose, running his slim finger along my cheek.

 

“No!”

“Really? your eyes says other ways”

“I never missed~”

 

He smashed his lips onto yours and bite your lip, not gently but not too harshly either. Grabbing my hair and pulling my head back, angling it as he up my neck.

 

“Tell, me you missed me” his breath lingering on the sensitive part of my neck.

 

“Get off me!” I tried to fight but, my body was weakened at his touch, what did he do

Please log in to read the full chapter