New Encounters

Kiss Of Life...
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

New Encounters

 

We had gotten of the plane and to a empty place where nobody would see us. So we could bolt, without freaking anyone out; Sehun told me to get on his back which I protested to several times until he physically picked me up and kissed me until I gave in. That was what I wanted and he knew it, and here I was thinking I was so sneaky....

~~~~~~~~~~~

 

It had been a while of riding the air on Sehun’s back when we stopped in front of home, that is Chanyeol’s home. The big house with like fifteen rooms never creeped me out, but sensing worry in the air I grew rigid.

“Where is Jongin?” I asked the air

“I feel him near, maybe he’s inside?” Sehun asked heading in as I wandered off the other way, following Jongin’s scent.

```````````````

Jongin’s POV

 

She can’t harm my brothers! I will gladly die for them. I’m so tired of this ! all she does is lurk in shadows and haunt those she is obsessed with. I don’t want to be one of them or my brothers at that.

 

“Oh! but you are” a voice broke my thoughts.

“Victoria! Come out” I said turning in circles my eyes gleaming.

“Yes, it is me. Did you forget what I was? Jongin” she , as she took the look of a 30 year old woman and threw it into dust to her right.

“A skin crawler!” I wasn’t amused.

“Yup, ha! you know I met your friends Sehun and Iris today on a plane here~”

“If you~”

“I haven’t harmed them yet sweetheart” she teased again.

“Don’t call me sweetheart and there won’t be a yet!” I gritted my teeth.

“Oh but there will, you see I like you angry, because it makes me feel great. I haven’t felt great in a while, neither spiritually for draining years and physically. You get where I am going don’t you? I love you Jongin ha! but I want you as well, your neck seems like you have rich blood~”

“I would never with a serpent like you!” I spit in the air as she walked around me in circles.

“You will! if I harm your precious Chanyeol? Sehun? oh your dear friend Kyungsoo? or maybe I will harm Iris aye?” She smirked at me.

“Well, if you put it that way I might just have to kill you now!” I smirked and chuckled at my comment.

“AAAH!”

Please log in to read the full chapter