RAGE pt. 1

Kiss Of Life...
Please log in to read the full chapter

 RAGE pt. 1

Slight shift in the wind, a whistle within the trees, and a startled me. I opened my eyes to Jongin, his color fully back and his eyes of emerald green brilliantly shining, but something was different.

 

“WHERE IS HE!”

 

He half shifted and held his heart for a minute.

 

“Iris?”

“Yes, Jongin?”

 

He grabbed me and wrapped me in a hug, a tight hug, Burying his nose into my neck, like a kitten scared of the world.

 

“I don’t ever want to leave you again”

 

His body slightly shaking and warm tears building on my shoulder; then he changed.

 

“But I want to kill him!” he backed away from me and kissed my cheek.

 

Baring his fangs he snarled and his body grew rigid and he looked at me his eyes burning of Emerald and Crimson red.

 

“Where is Sehun, Where’s Victoria?”

“They said they~” I gasped. “Oh, They’re in there”

 

Bolting for the manor and back into the large room on Jongin with me, the others saving their ears of more bleeding. I slipped through the cracked door and found Sehun gone, Yesung gone, but Victoria still there. Jongin ran to her, while I scanned the room for Sehun. I looked almost everywhere, until a cry rang from Jongin. Looking at him, I saw a emotionally broken man, leaning over his loved one, who no longer existed. Her heart wasn’t there.

 

Mental pissed mode

“I never should've left him alive, without watching! DAMN!”

 

A hug wrapped around me.

 

“It isn’t your fault, but I will kill him if you don’t mind...”

 

Jongin’s voice was smooth and attached, calm for some strange reason, I looked up at him and saw his eyes black as tar. Stepping away from him, scared of what, more like what was wrong with his eyes.

 

“J-jongin?”

“Don’t be scared, I won’t hurt you, but I will hurt him, now we have to move. He is expecting us, downstairs.”

“Hmm...What?”

“Victoria told me~”

“Hmmm?”

“Iris, it’s me Jongin, trust me?”

“Of course, just your eyes are~”

“Sorry, I will~” he blinked them back to emerald green and smiled at me.

 

We ran down the stairs to the basement expecting to find him waiting, which he was but within the shadows.

 

“Be careful, he has Victoria’s heart.”

“Iris, I know, I will retrieve it and~”

 

“Wah, you made it, I guess love is really powerful huh” Yesung jokes.

“How can you be so cocky you DI~”

“Ah, ah ,aaaaah”

 

Yesung’s smirked snuck  into the light of the chandelier and his finger motioned to Sehun, chained to the wall, the metal burning into his skin.

 

Please log in to read the full chapter