Diseased Hate

Kiss Of Life...
Please log in to read the full chapter

 Diseased hate [continued]

We sat there until the sky turned blue, and civilization woke from their slumber. The birds chirping, the random bicker of teenage girls talking about who they are crushing on ; heard from miles away. I had laughed with Sehun about this conversation we were eavesdropping on and to my surprise he wanted to go see what they looked like. I grabbed his hand and ran to the voices, slowing up when we were in eyesight. Walking towards them and pass, as our eye colors changed to brown and they stared at us. We just laughed and kept walking, joking about how if you want the guy to go out with you, just go talk to him. But mostly about how she thought she was eye ready with her hair looking like a birds nest and the coloring of her clothing not matching; no wonder the guy didn’t ask her out.

 

“Do you think that was mean?” he asked.

“Yeah, a little, but hey she could use a little help” I said pecking his cheek and skipping.

 

We walked slowly for a while as the cars started leaving for work, and the squirrels were running around crazily. I stopped and noticed our shadows, staring at them and looking at Sehun.

 

“Sehunnie?”

“Mhm”

“Do you miss your shadow? or have you forgotten about it?”

“I have forgotten about it, sometimes I miss it but, moving this fast now that we are what we are is something I quickly grew too. Why do you ask?”

“Well, I am still kinda new to the shadow thing and it just seems so strange not having one.”

“Knowing that you are a vampire, who moves faster than most things. Knowing that if you were being hunted you aren’t able to be caught in lighting unless you want, is kind of cool. But useful, you can’t be caught and if you need to get somewhere in time you can in a blink.”

“I didn’t think of it this way, shadows slow you down and since I don’t need one, that is why it is gone and no longer useful. But it makes me feel human.”

“Whenever you want to feel human, just slow down honey, but you will always be Iris to me, browns or violets, always my Iris” Sehun kissed my cheek.

 

I grabbed his hand and we walked slowly, to nowhere as I pondered on my thoughts and didn’t look back at the thought of a shadow. Shadows mean nothing now, but what means everything is Sehun and my brothers, even Myungsoo. Thinking about this made me forget all about the shadow, and our love filled it.

 

“Shadows are no comparison to our love”

[] [] [] []

 

Chanyeol POV

 

“Hey, Yeolie!” baekhyun yelled.

“Yah, what?”

“Where is my blue beanie! you know the one with the pom pom? I let you borrow it and I can’t find it now” A flustered pout on his face

“Oh, sorry lemme go get it” The giant stood up and ran to his room.

 

Now where did I put it? I remember I took it off and put it in my closet with my other hats. Walking to his closet and rummaging through his collection of hats and scarves he found the hat. Picking it up and carrying it to the pouting Baekhyun.

 

“Here you are, baby smurf” Yeol said stifling his laugh.

“YAH! looks who’s talking DUMBO” Baekhyun said back slightly annoyed.

 

They looked at each other without smiles and full of glares, before laughing at each other’s comments wholeheartedly.

 

“OOOH, I can’t” Baekhyun sat on the ground laughing with tears. “Breathe! Paaah”

“HOOOHOOO, oh man!” Yeol laughed and held his stomach.

“I love you man” Baekhyun said to him before messing up his curly mess of hair and pulling his beanie on.

“You too Baek”

“Yah, you wanna come with Jongin and I?” Baekhyun asked, wiping his eyeliner off in the camera of his phone. “We are going shopping.”

“Sure, why not.” Yeol said fixing his glasses and pulling his converse on.

 

Meanwhile Jongin had just entered the room, wearing his levi’s and navy blue pullover. Walking in the kitchen and grabbing a glass, pouring himself a glass of cold water and setting it down.

 

“So Yeolie is coming?”

“Mhm” Baekhyun said flashing a smile.

“Cool! now we can do something with your hair” Jongin said smirking and pulling his black beanie on, over his chestnut curls.

“Yah! I know it is a mess, I haven’t had a haircut in a long time. What should I do?”

 

Jongin bit his bottom lip for a second and then his eyes widened.

 

“A short cut, with layers and a shorter fringe, yours now is just too long. Oh and dye it a light brown, like gingerbreads.” Jongin giggled at the image of mini gingerbread men on Yeolie’s head.

 

“Yah what is funny?” Baekhyun asked the laughing Jongin.

“Oh nothing I just pictured a bunch of Gingerbread men on Yeolie’s head.” Jongin snickered. “Come on let’s go”

 

Jongin ran to the front door and slipped his vans on , opening the front door. Waiting for Baekhyun and Chanyeol to catch up.

 

“Come on! Chanyeol’s hair needs this, like now!” Jongin yelled teasing Yeol

Please log in to read the full chapter