Meeting the Coffee Shop Flower Boys

It happened over a coffee

                      All things that start on a bad note, doesn't necessarily end on a bad note.. or does it?

                                  -----------------------------------------------------------------------------

You walk to your new job place, your favourite coffee shop. Your shift starts from evening till late night. You walk inside and meet the Manager, Kim Beom. He greets you with a smile and calls out his wife, So-eun. She steps out from the Kitchen and introduces herself, she asks you, your age and then tells you to call her Unnie or Eun Unnie. She tells that there are three other workers besides you  and they are all male. She then takes you around the store and introduces you to the other workers.They are all older than you and they ask you to call them "Oppa". You find it weird because you haven't really called anyone by that term yet. You try to memorise their names as you are really bad in it. 

Lee Min ho : The really tall oppa who has a dimple when he smiles.

 

Kim Joon: The oppa who looks like he is a good fighter

 

Kim Hyun Joong : The oppa who seems to be the most calm one among them. 

 

You decided to call them using their first/second names. Joon Oppa and Joong Oppa had just started working a week back and Min Ho oppa was apparently working here for nearly 2 weeks. They were friends with Beom Oppa and had business of their own but then they were doing this for fun and for a break. They were all very good looking and now you realize why the place was suddenly always filled with people. You had always come up to the counter and ordered your own and waited for it. You had seen Beom Oppa and Eun unnie but hadn't seen them or maybe you were too lost in your thoughts. You make a mental note to remember their names. You start your work and you go about talking orders. It is now past 11 PM. You didn't realize how fast time flew by and you loved this place. Eun unnie, was really nice to you and the oppas were very caring too. You were clearing the table near your favourite area, when you suddenly heard a noise.

"You're here? You work here?" You turned to see that familiar strange guy. You answer with a quiet, "Yeh" and then walk away. Minho Oppa then takes his order. Eun unnie tells you that you can leave and tells Beom Oppa to drop you, you decline saying that your house is quite nearby. You thank them for their hardwork and your on your way home. You put on your earphones and listen to GROWL by EXO, you were now addicted to this song and you loved the dance moves. You recall how you tried to do the one kick that Sehun did in the MV and how you failed miserably. You were so lost in thoughts, that when someone tapped at your shoulders, you gave out a huge yelp.

You were ready to kick that stalker when you realize he was the same familiar strange guy from the coffee shop. 

"Yah! what's your problem? why do you always sneak up behind me? It gives me the chills every single time". You were annoyed and you didn't care at this point whoever he maybe. 

He let out a laugh and replied, "What did you think? that i was a stalker?". When you didn't reply, he told you he was sorry if you thought he was sneaking behind you because he didn't intend to . He tried calling out but you wouldn't turn back. You point towards your earphones and tell him, that was the reason.

You ask him if he had any work? He tells you that he just wanted to talk to you.

"Are you always finding reasons to talk to every person that you see?" You blurted out that question.

"Not all, just some whom i find interesting". He replies.

You let out a sarcastic laugh. He notices it and asks, "Do you hate me that much? What have i done?"

You tell him that you don't know him enough to hate him but that it annoyed you that whenever you saw him, he would always be wearing scarfs, shades and caps and it made you feel that he was living in a disguise all the time. He is amused by your answer and says, " I didn't know it was bothering you"

You reply saying, "It isn't bothering me, its just.. I don't know. Aaa i'm sorry if i sounded rude, it was my first day of work today and although i had a great first day, i am really tired and i dont want to spoil my mood by standing here and arguing with a stranger" 

Instead of agreeing and moving away, he instead asks,  "Are you always in a bad mood? ".

You are annoyed and you reply saying, "only for strangers". He lets out a laugh and then says, "I thought we were friends". 

 "Dude, I can't be friends with people who wear shades inside a cafe at night", You said it as a matter of fact with a smirk on your face and he starts laughing. He tells you that he didn't know you were curious about him and that being an EXO fan, you should have figured out who he was. he then removes the huge scarfs that covered half of his face, his shades and then the cap. Under the street light on that secluded alley, you could see his perfect face in front of him. He was Kris. Like EXO Kris! Hah! You were right, Sasha is going to regret this. You should have bet on this.

"Earth Calling to _______" says Kris as he calls your name. " You know, being an Exo fan, its surprising how your not even reacting. Not that i am complaining but if it was any other normal fan, i would have have heard at least an "OMG" by now"

You would have done that and much more if it was Luhan but it wasn't and well, you were sort of assuming it was him, so you weren't exactly surprised. You were about to tell him that, when it striked you.

"Wait! How did you know i was an EXO fan?" "Do you stalk all EXO fans?" You question him with doubts in your mind. 

He laughs again and then takes out something from his bagpack and that is when you see, "IT". He was holding YOUR EXO LUHAN notebook!! yes, the same notebook which you had been searching since the last 2 days. You were sad because it had LUHAN's signature on the first page, his selca and also, you scribbled on it a lot whenever you had a new idea etc. You had only agreed to work today when Sasha promised to get you LUHAN's autograph and poster on their next fan meet. But you knew that would take time. You had searched all afternoon searching for it, it was only after you found out that you still had LUHAN's selca with his autograph on it that you decided you would search for the notebook later and instead go for work. Work was fun and hectic and so you had not thought about it, but now, here it was, right in front you, your precious notebook which had Luhan's autograph and your new poems and story lines on it. 

You snatch that book away from him and you flip through the pages, everything was still there. Kris chuckles and murmers a, "you're welcome". After you put your notebook in your bagpack, you ask him, "WHERE DID YOU GET IT?" I was searching for it the whole time!!"

Kris tells you that he found it on the table, the first day he met you but by the time he saw it, your were already gone. He couldn't give it to you yesterday because he didn't have it with him and he couldn't tell you about it because you went off in a hurry. 

Your mouth forms an O and then you ask the next big question, "Did you read it?". He smiles and says, "NO". You sigh a relief and you say a thank you, you then try to walk away. That is when, Kris says, "You know, you always walk away from me. Don't you feel like you should at least talk properly with someone who apparently saved your prize possession?"

You hold back your step, turn around and say, "The possesion which would have come to me sooner if you had just given it to the manager". 

"I didn't know that they knew you, but atleast i gave it back to you safely", he replied with a smile. 

You realize that you were being mean, you say a sorry and then congratulate them on their comeback.

Kris smiles and says, "About time. I was begining to think you had that notebook as the department store ran out of other notebooks" 

You chuckle at it and then says, " I have always been a VIP but i started supporting EXO after wolf so its just been some time.My best friend, Sasha who likes you a lot introduced me to EXO"

Kris nods his head and thanks you for liking them and then asks you if you know all the members. 

"Only the ones i like", You reply curtly. He is surprised over your answer and exclaims, "Wah! Aren't you being mean? Why don't you like me? Why Luhan?"

"Seems like you did see through it and why not him?"

"Luhan's selca fell off and thats how i realized"

"Aaa ok. I was joking about not knowing, i do know all the members name but i still have trouble distinguishing between chen and baekyeon. I am getting there but yes, i am not a fan of all.  I don't like to focus on so many at one time, i prefer focusing on one and Luhan happens to be my primary and only focus in EXO. I wouldn't be standing like this and talking if it was Luhan and not you in front on me. I would have flipped but don't worry i don't behave like a crazy fan girl. My fangirling skills are not that extreme however i can't guarantee Sasha's reaction when she sees you. You are her ultimate bias, just like Luhan is mine and we don't cross share our bias in EXO. " You smiled as you answered.

Kris was surpised over your honesty and somehow, although, you had told him that you had no interest on him, he found you interesting. You on the other hand began to wonder why you are so comfortable talking to him when he is an Idol, a star, loved by so many. You imagine Sasha's reaction if she heard about you meeting EXO KRIS.

You then realize something, " Don't you have things to do? I mean comebacks, show cases etc? How come i keep seeing you everyday?"

"I do but then i love the coffee that they give there and i live by it so i try to come as much as i can"

"Don't you have your manager to do that?"

"Ya, i do but then, i prefer getting it on my own and sipping it right then instead of waiting for it. "

"aaa, ok. Anyways i got to go, its late already. Good luck for everything Kris, and if you drop by again, try bringing luhan. You laugh as you walk away. 

"You're doing it again". Kris murmered

" Did you say something? Sorry, i didn't hear you" You asked as stop walking.

"No, i said, bye and that i will try bringing Luhan with me the next time. Nice meeting you again, _____, i hope you don't run away the next time" Kris laughed out as he said that.

As you hear that, you realize how you have behaved over the last few days and then you tell him, "I am realy sorry for my behaviour, i dont like talking to random strangers and so i tend to do that. I had no clue that it was you but It was realy nice meeting you Kris and Hwaiting for Growl and many more". You then smiled at him for the last time as you continued walking towards your home. You wished it was Luhan instead of Kris and you wonder how you would have reacted. You knew for a fact that you were never going to be this blunt if it was Luhan. 

Kris smiled as he recalled everything that happened and then thinks to himself that you are going to be surprised when you get home and he wish he saw your reaction. He also tells himself that, "This is going to be interesting." 

 

                                             *-------------------------------------------------------*

 

A/N: I was quite hesitant to write this chapter as i wasn't sure if anyone is liking my story or not, but then i saw i had two new subbies and that made me think that maybe, my story isn't that bad :D Shout out to my new subbscribers MIDNIGHTMYSTERY and elosnsd99 . P.S: I will have mentions on the next chapter for you both. Thank you so much for all the love and support!