The EXO-M Flashback Story-II

It happened over a coffee

 

                                                      The defination of perfect plan varies from person to person..

 

A/N: Flashback continues

 

                                                    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Next day

“Lay, I saw her again. I wanted to return the notebook but she just walked away when i tried to talk to her” said Kris dejectedly as he came back late again after going to the coffee shop.

"Maybe she didn't hear you and maybe she was in a hurry", said Lay trying to console Kris.

Tao who was playing a game on his laptop overhears him and says, “This is why I told you that we should read the book. It's not late yet, let's read it”

Luhan who was reading a manga, looked up from it, gave a questioning look and asked, “And how is that going to help?”

By now, Chen and Xiumin had joined them too and they were as confused as the rest. Tao looked at the confused members and seeing how everyone’s eyes were on him, he turned down his laptop and said, “ Gege already told us that he thinks that the girl is different and so obviously, her reaction to things will be different from normal girls. After the fansign event and how she reacted when Kris ge told his name, I won’t be surprised if she just walks away even after Kris ge tells her that he is EXO-M Kris. So, If you just give her the book back, she will say thank you, maybe smile at you but after that she will ignore you like how she ignored you today, so that will be an end to your story but if you want her to remember you, talk with you, you should do something dramatic. “

“Dramatic? Like what?” Questioned Kris, by now, he was willing to try anything.

Tao smirked as he said, “To answer that, let’s read her notebook first and then we will decide.” 

Kris tried to protest but Tao had flipped the book open and began to read. The notebook was filled with articles and post notes. It also had lots of scribbling of EXO and Luhan’s name along with his selca.

Luhan and Kris joined him and they were reading through it when Tao suddenly clapped his hands and said, “Gege, comment on every article. Usually negative ones and do your picasa drawing on it okay? I am going to go shower. He then turned towards the rest and said, “Please stay with him and help him.”

Maybe it was the need of the hour or maybe the members believed that whatever Tao was doing would work because none of them bothered with the fact that the maknae had just ordered them and left. If it was any other day, Kris/any of them would not have forgiven Tao for speaking so informally but today, the maknae seemed to have held the reins and so everyone ignored it.

Lay who had been silent all this while said, “Do you guys really think this will work?”

Xiumin got up, walked towards Kris and said, “For Tao’s sake, let’s hope it works.”

“or we know where he keeps his Gucci” added Chen as he winked and walked towards where Kris was sitting too.

Everyone then huddled together and began to read the articles. Kris wrote silly comments usually helped by Chen and Xiumin and did his picaso art on every article. When Luhan liked the stormsthatrage article, Kris remembered that you loved luhan and wrote whatever Luhan thought. He also made Luhan sign the selca and write a personal message on it.

When Luhan was signing, Tao walked in and saw what was happening and exclaimed, “Gege, are you kidding me? Why are you being nice?? Girls don’t like nice guys! Nice guys are friend zoned! You need to be a bad guy! Annoy her, be rude, if you want to be noticed!  By giving her Luhan ge’s autograph and personal message you are being too nice.” Tao was now beginning to walk around the room saying out loud his thoughts, “Umm I need to fix this. What can we do?” Tao then saw Lay fiddling with the poloriod camera and said, “Got it! Kris ge, click a selca.  Pali! Hurry!”

Kris was confused over what he was suddenly asked to do but he still did it without questioning as Tao already seemed annoyed. After Kris clicked the Selca, Tao took it and said, “Now write a message on it, write whatever I dictate.”

 “But Tao, doesn’t this message make me seem too obnoxious?” asked Kris for the fifth time since Tao made him write those lines on the selca.

“Gege, this will work. Just trust your dongsaeng on this, okay?” answered Tao confidently.

A little later

“No, I want to give her Luhan’s selca, my image is already ruined, i don't want her to hate me more”, said Kris firmly.

“Aish!” Said Tao in frustration, “Fine ge, if you want to give it to her, then give it but write on the back on your selca that the message is fake and that you had written it and not Luhan Ge.”

“She is going to hate me”, yelled Kris.

“No, she won’t. I am telling you ge, this will work, trust me”, answered Tao.

 

End of flashback >>>>>>

 

"To hell, it was perfect. It was a disaster." said Kris as he walked away from the room carrying a copy of the magazine remembering how it all started and wondering why he had followed Tao's advice.

 

 

                                      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Mianhe!! I know this chapter is really lame and boring but i wanted to clarify on what actually happened. I am sorry. The flashback will end here and as one of my subbies requested, Kris POV will be up in the next chapter^^ So, we all knew it was tao's idea of making Kris behave in that way but seems like Luhans thoughts on your article and his message for you is real! How cute is that? And Tao, tsk tsk, he needs to hide his gucci :D

Thank you for reading, subscribing and commenting ^_^

P.S. I noticed some people unsubscribed, is my story losing its flow? it's just that i have been sick and on meds. I will work harder :)