The Big Day - III

It happened over a coffee

        

                                                 Surprises that actually surprises you....

 

                                  ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

You walk over towards Minho Oppa trying to get your phone back but you can't reach him as he is raising his hand high. You keep jumping hoping to get it but you obviously fail. You are annoyed because of the weird grin on Minho Oppa's face. You had almost given up when Joong oppa came from the other side, snatched the phone from Minho Oppa and gave it to you.  You thanked Joong Oppa for it and gave an angry glare at Minho Oppa.

"Yah! KIM HYUN JOONG! Why do you have to in everytime i am with her?" Minho Oppa yelled. Joong oppa just smiled and told him to stop messing around with you. You could hear Minho Oppa saying some things but you did not bother to listen. That oppa seemed to have made annoying you, as his purpose in life.

You were still fuming when Eun Unnie hugged you and said, "____ah, i loved the article about men and shoes! I loved how you compared the two. I even started following you on twitter and your twitter is filled with good comments! You should check soon". You were beaming with hapiness and you made a mental note to check it later. Joong Oppa also told you how he loved the article and that it was very refreshing. Everyone including Minho oppa complimented it and you were so happy. Beom Oppa then came to you with the magazine and said, "____ah, its a pity it can't be seen properly, i am sure you looked so pretty on that dress. I loved the article and the picture too but i loved your photo with him the most. You seemed to have complimented each other well and the chemistry can be seen."

Minho Oppa had a weird look on his face but Joong Oppa, Joon Oppa and Eun Unnie smiled and seemed to agree to it but you didn't understand which picture he was talking about, you instead stared at him with a blank face. You were confused as to how he saw you wearing the dress since your photo on the article had only the face part. You then thought maybe Eun unnie showed them the photo that you sent after the photoshoot, but then that was only of the dress and not you. As if like it was an answer to your question, Eun Unnie took the magazine from Beom Oppa, opened a page and showed it to you.

“OMG! This was not suppose to happen. We didn't even realize that they were taking our pictures! We were just goofing around and Hee Unnie didn't say anything about this.” You reacted loud as soon as you saw the picture.

Yes, your picture with Kris, the one where you were hitting him with the pillow and he was dodging it, had surprisingly become a part of EXO photoshoot. You were surprised because you had no clue about it. All along you had thought that the photo shoot was only for your article. You were scared of the wrath that you would have to face from the fans of Kris. Scratch that, there was already a fan who was your best friend. You didn't had to go anywhere to face the wrath.

You called up Hee Unnie and she explained that the photographer loved it so much and had decided to use the photo and the agency agreed. You couldn’t say anything because 1) The photo was already published    2) she had already done so much for you. And well, it was only a picture and when you think about it properly, your face couldn’t be recognized. Only Kris's face could be seen properly and he was smiling contentedly on that picture. As you looked at the picture closely, you realized that, he looked really handsome only he could be recognised. Eun Unnie told you that they had recognised you because of the picture that you had sent to her and you had told her that Kris had been your partner. She also said that if they didn't know about it or didn't know you, they would not have been able to recognise you.

As you were lost in your thoughts, Joon Oppa came over and told you, “Don’t worry, nothing will happen. This picture looks perfect and the guy here looks geniunely happy. The picture looks so fun. If we didn't know you, we would have thought, you guys were lovers." You gave Joon Oppa a "do you want to die" look and he raised his hand in defence and continued, "I mean thousands of models would die to be a part of Q magazine photo shoot and you got a chance without even asking for it, so you should be proud of it.”

Eun Unnie told you the same and Joong oppa joked that you should click a picture with him too for his album. You were all laughing and you were happy about your article that finally came out. This was the day you had been waiting and you really wanted it to work. You prayed and wished that people will appreciate it and that you get positive comments. You then thought about the picture and realized how true it was. Forget about thousands of models, millions of fans would die to be in your place right now. Clicking a picture with an idol was awesome but having your picture with an idol on the famous fashion magazine was beyond awesome! You just wished it was Luhan though and not Kris. Talking about Kris, you wonder how he reacted to it.

 

                                                        *-----------------------------------------------*

 

A/N: Sorry, i couldn't update earlier. I have been really busy visiting doctors. The start of my holidays is going so bad. I have been sick since i came home. What a timing! :(

Anyways, do you all like the story? missing Kris? The next chapter will be dedicated to him ^_^ Please let me know how the story is. I feel like im boring you all with it :(

Shout out to the subbies on next chapter. Thank you for reading ^_^

 P..S I have new twitter account where i am basically going to follow all my bias :D I am no stalker :D follow me if you use twitter, i will post the updates there ^_^ https://twitter.com/DrakhunKris