Sasha is back

It happened over a coffee

 

                                           That one friend who understands everything... 

 

                      ___________________________________________________________________

 

Sasha was shocked, angry and she felt betrayed too. You ofcourse explained to her that you did try to tell her but that she didn't believe. She calmed down after she realized that but you had  lots of explaining to do or so you thought.

You told her everything that happened but strangely Sasha didn’t react the way you thought she would. Considering how big of a fan Sasha was of Kris, you thought she would be screaming half of the time but she was instead calm and kept laughing only interrupting you in between with phrases like,

“oh! My Krisus!”

“He just didn’t!”

“Omg! How did you react to Luhan?”

"You, lucky girl"

“Wae, Kris, wae? He is such a dork”

“Luhan is so cute!”

“He did what?”

So, after you were done with your side of the story, you asked her, “Now tell me, what’s wrong with you?”

Yes, you knew her too well and you knew something must have happened or she would not be so normal when you were talking about meeting her ultimate bias.

She broke into a wide grin and said, “I am going to U.S for few months. Got a break with Elle US”

"What? I am so happy for you!!! This calls for celebration."

You yelled and then went to grab your hair brushes and  then you both did your crazy happy Two moon parts. You then settled down and said, “Details”

Sasha sat next to you and said, “The photographer recommended me and so I will be travelling with him.”

"Wait, what? Is it safe? Do you know him?" You began to ask her questions with a worried look.

Sasha broke into a smile and said, “Don’t worry and yes, I do know him. Remember Ryan?"

“The guy you liked throughout high school and college?”

“Yes, he is the photographer!”

“What? This is daebak!!! How does he look now? Hot as ever?”, You .

“Yah! Hands off my man, but no, he looks even hotter!”

“So, this is why you are not fangirling over Kris?”

“Kind off. I mean I still like Kris, but it’s obvious I am not getting him so I am directing my love towards someone with whom I have a chance. And yes, I still like Kris as my bias but not as much as I love Ryan. I have loved him since highschool, that’s like for nearly 10 years!”

“Wah! So nice to see your mature side, I was scared that you might kill me after hearing all this”, you said this as you meronged her. You then laughed and said, “Tell me what happened!”

“Well, we met on the first photo shoot and I thought I recognized him but I didn’t know how to go and ask him without sounding so cliché so I didn’t. The next day, he came up to me and told me that he felt like he knows me. We started talking and then we realized. The next few days, we kept hanging out. Apparently he had a crush on me throughout High school and college but he could not tell me. So, well sparks went off and well, here I am.”

You hug her and said, “This is awesome!! But I hate the fact that you are leaving me alone here! We need to make up for those times”

“Don’t be sad, we will skype as much as we can!! And well, I heard from Eun Unnie that things are working well for you at the café and that the guys adore you and you Kris too.”

Your eyes turn big like Chanyeol when you heard the last part, “Wait, why kris? I haven’t seen him in days and doubt I would ever”

“Oh come on! I am sure you will see him again. He did ask you to be friends and you agreed and well, Isn’t it obvious, that he likes you?”

“What? Are you crazy? What made you come to such a conclusion?”

Sasha then started laughing and said, “I’m serious, think about it. Kris goes out, meets a girl who does not recognize him. He gets curious cause girls are always after him. He realizes you are different and so annoys you so as to get your attention.”

Yah! This is not a fanfiction. Which one did you rip it from? Youngjun11, yjbunniez, scattered or redlightning?"  You asked her as you began to name all the new authors that you had come across on AFF.

Sasha kept laughing as she said, “None, I just think so”

"Well, as much as i love you but sorry, this is my real life, not a fanfiction so whatever your thinking is wrong. And even if I go crazy for a moment and believe that, did you forget my love for luhan? He is still my ultimate bias!

"That’s what, luhan is a bias not someone you love. Kris is my bias but I love Ryan and that’s the difference, I am sure you will understand the difference once you find someone you love."

You pondered over it. Although you clearly didn’t agree with Sasha when she said that Kris liked you, you did agree that Luhan was a bias, and well, you did not get those butterflies in your stomach when you meet him. You were obviously nervous and blushed but that was only because you had met your bias.  You however did not want to admit that.

You then turned to Sasha and said, “Let’s not talk about Kris. I am anyways kind of scared of his fans. I can’t imagine what would happen to me, once they find out that I am the girl in the picture.”

"Just to let you know, I am a member of many Kris fan cafes and almost all of us agree that the picture looks amazing and that he looks genuinely happy. So, i don't think you have to worry."

You were about to say something when your phone rang to Taeyang’s Ringa Ringa. You and Sasha looked at each other and then started to dance to Ringa Ringa part. Yes, you were both crazy, maybe that's why you were such good friends. You then grabbed your phone and answered, it was Hee Unnie.

Sasha asked you what happened  as you hung up the phone 5 minutes later. You told her that Hee Unnie asked you to drop by at the office but didn't say why.

Sasha suddenly broke into a huge smile, clapped her hands and said, “ ___ah, its time! It’s your time to shine! I am sure Hee Unnie is going to ask you to be a regular”

You wanted to believe here but you were scared of getting it jinxed and so you replied, “Aish, I don’t know. I am so stressed.”

 

 

                                                                    *____________________________________________________________*

 

A/N: Yes, late update. I went crazy trying to do my college project, i thought i would never get done with it but thankfully i did and so, here i am updating a new chapter when i have exams in 2 weeks. Did i tell you all that i am a law student? Well, it :( Its too much work but hopefully, i will get through. I will try to update as much as possible. Thank you for sticking with the story :)

Thank you for reading, commenting and subscribing <3

50 subscribers!! Yipeee!! ^^

P.S. I have written my review on 2NE1's new MV "Missing You" , please do check it and leave your comments on it. This song is stuck on my replay mode ^^ click here http://www.asianfanfics.com/blog/view/727653