The Photo Shoot - II

It happened over a coffee

                          It's easy to say that you are going to move on... 

 

                                                     --------------------------------------------------

 

 

You thought about what happened. Yes, you shouldn't have blasted at Kris that way. If Sasha found out, she would kill you for sure but strangely, you felt relieved over what had happened because today was a really important day for you and you did not want any bad thing to follow later. You wanted a fresh new positive start and hence you did not want any ill feelings. You didn't exactly hate Kris but you didn't want to continue with whatever games he was playing. It was enough. 

 

You sat at the far end as you reached Hee unnie, since she was in a deep discussion with the photographer. You were staring into blank space when the photographer saw you and asked you to come towards them.  When you reached towards them, Hee Unnie smiled at you and the photographer looked at you, turned you around and said, “_______shi, we’ll click your pictures in some time. Please meet the stylist and change.” He then yelled, “Can someone help her with the make-up after that?”

Before you could react, the stylist came up to you, handed you with a beautiful black gown and asked you to wear it. You looked at Hee Unnie for help but she instead asked you to wear it saying it fitted the concept. You didn’t know what concept she was talking about, heck; you didn’t even know that there was a concept. However, you didn’t argue because she had done so much for you and you didn’t want to trouble her anymore. 

You entered the dressing room and changed into the gown which fitted and accentuated your body perfectly.  You weren’t sure how you were looking but you walked out of the dressing room. Hee Unnie clapped as she saw you and said, “You look so beautiful in a dress, you should wear it often.”

You muttered a thank you. You were never under dressed but you were more of a jeans girl then a dress girl and Hee Unnie knew it. You were really uncomfortable in the dress but if Hee Unnie said you looked beautiful, maybe you weren’t looking that bad.

Before you could get all comfortable with the idea of wearing a dress, a swarm of makeup artist came towards you and you were now a painting platform for them. How great! You hated make-up and here you were. The make up artist gave you smokey eyes and added a star at the end of your right eye. In your head, you thought it was too cliché but well, how could you argue. After she was done, you turned and looked at the mirror and you were surprised, you looked different. You were just beginning to sink in the feeling when the photographer called you. When you went out, the photographer saw you, turned to Hee Unnie and said, “I told you, she is a hidden swan.”

You blushed and bowed in gratitude. You then saw Kris sitting at the far end wearing black formals, he seemed lost in though but you could see that he was looking at you. If it wasn't for his weird fixation of annoying you, maybe you would have become friends afterall, he did help you in the beginning. You suddenly got a flashback of what had happened earlier and you now, wondered if you were looking weird considering the way Kris was staring at you. You then walked towards the location where you were supposed to shoot. It was a simple location with white back ground and black tree graphic on it. It was simple but it looked calm and you loved it. It was your kind of place, you were however really nervous.

The photographer came up to you and gave you some points. He also told you not to be so conscious. You tried hard to incorporate his points and you guess it went okay because he didn’t say much besides the usual, turn left, right  etc. After 20 minutes, the sound of the shutter could still be heard. You were beginning to wonder why he had to click so many pictures for a single picture where you were not even suppose to be recognized, when he suddenly stopped. You sighed in relief and you were about to bow saying thank you when he yelled, “I need a guy, the picture would look better with a guy on it”

 

What? guy? who? You were about to say something when Hee Unnie cut in, “Make Luhan do this, they would look good together.” When you heard that, you mentally thanked her for it and kept quiet. Hee Unnie winked and smiled at you. The photographer thought for a second and then said, “Get me Luhan.” 2 minutes into it, Luhan came but he had already changed and he was wearing his casual clothes. The photographer looked at him and asked him to change into his black formals. You were already spazzing in your head, thinking about him and you in a shoot, you had already made plans on how you would ask Hee Unnie for the unused pictures for your own collection. Your thoughts were however cut short when the photographer suddenly said, “Kris, can you come here, you too, ___shi.” You came back to reality as you saw Kris walking towards the photographer; He looked at you and you gave him an awkward look.

 

You joined Luhan, Kris, Hee Unnie and the photographer. The photographer looked at you, then looked at Luhan and Kris and said, “It fits perfectly, Kris is anyways in his black formals and I have a feeling that you would look better with him so ____ shi, the next picture would be of you and Kris.”

 

You could not believe what just happened. Just some time back, you was so happy thinking you had this chance of clicking pictures with your ultimate bias. In your head, the pictures had already formed but now, it was crushed and you instead had to click pictures with the obnoxious guy. You know you said you wanted to let go of everything and move on but this was too soon. After your outburst at Kris, you expected him to deny clicking the pictures with you but for some strange reason, he just nodded. Your mind was still trying to register what just happened. 

 

 

                                                                          *-----------------------------------------------------*

 

A/N: Thank you for subscribing! I know its been sooooo long since i last updated but i was really busy with college work. I am a final year law student and life is crazy! :( Hope you all continue to support me. Very soon, i will be getting my one month break so expect regular uploads during that time.Mianhe, if you don't like the story, please do let me know how i can improve it :)

What do you think is going to happen next? Are you looking forward to the photoshoot between You and Kris? ^_^

P.S: Shout outs for new subbies will be on next chapter <3