The Other side of the story

It happened over a coffee

 

                                                               Afterall, life is a stage and we are all actors...

 

 

A/N: As you might have noticed from the previous chapter, the flashback is now over and this is in continuation from the time Kris walked out of the room. Hope this isn't confusing.

                                                   -------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Kris POV

 

I remembered that day clearly, the day I decided to take Tao’s help. I don’t know what I was thinking. That kid only knows wushu and Gucci and now, I am sure about it. I left him complaining and then went to my room to read the magazine.

I was scared that day. When she yelled at me during the photo shoot, I was scared that it would be the last time that I would be seeing her. I regretted being mean and rude but I was only following what Tao had said and it clearly didn’t work out. I am just glad Luhan was around to help me and she was kind enough to let go. I flip through the magazine and see the photo shoot picture of us. It really does look nice. I am so happy that the photographer decided to use this picture. I was annoyed seeing Luhan’s picture with her but then I have this.

I smirk and flip through the magazine and find her article. I look at the picture right above the article, she looks beautiful and even though the picture cannot be seen properly, her eyes look so mesmerizing. I remember the first time i saw her at the fansign, her eyes was what caught me. She wasn't behaving like the other fans, she only stood there looking at luhan and blushing. She reminded me of someone and maybe that was the reason she stayed on my mind. I never thought i would get to see her again, until that day i happened to stand behind her at the coffee shop, that's how i knew how she liked her coffee. Ever since then, i tried to go there whenever i had time, in the hope of catching a glimpse of her and i was lucky.

I wasn’t sure about following Tao’s advice but I still went along because it was important for me to know her. Somehow seeing her had made me remember my first love, the love that I had left behind.

Flashback>>>

“Yifan, will you remember me even if we go far away?” asked the young girl.

“Of course I will, even if you grow old and look really ugly, I will still remember you.” Replied the young boy as he ran off. The little girl yelled at him as she ran after him.

End of flashback>>>

 

Memories, how great they are. I chuckled as I remembered those days. To be honest, I am not sure whether she is the same person that I fell in love with but I do know that ever since I met her, she has been on my mind. I remember how i mustered up the courage to speak with her when some guy knocked the coffee on her files. I then got her the coffee that she liked. She didn't speak to me but at least she smiled. After that day, ever since i followed Tao's advice, she began to avoid me and hate me. Thats what i got for following his advice, but when i think of it, maybe this was needed. Maybe Tao is right, if there was nothing dramatic, maybe all this would never had happened and maybe me and her would not have become friends.

I smile as i think about it, i then look at the magazine and decide to read the article again, the first time had been with the boys and we were kinda busy doodling.

 

Although I am not found of reading, the article kept me engrossed for the second time and yes, i finished reading it. It was a fun read and it spoke so much on what she thought. She mixed her shoes fixation with men, a very different but an interesting concept. I remember how she was so eager to make this work. I should do something to help her. We haven’t even spoken/met since that photo shoot and well, I need to make amends for everything that I have done. Umm I wish I could help, but what should I do without annoying her more? Got it!

 

 

His POV

I thought of reading the article and so I grabbed the other copy and went to my room. Men and shoes, it says, this seems interesting. Although it was a chick lit, the article was fun to read. Kris was saying how important this is to her; I guess i should help popularize it but how? Ah, it has links for her blogs and SNS.

Maybe I should link and write about it on my weibo and ask my followers to read it and follow her on twitter but then it would raise many questions especially from Kris. How do I help her without letting Kris know? I thought about it and it hit me. The article also has the link to follow her on twitter, I guess I’ll just write something to encourage her and well none of us are on twitter so Kris won’t find out.  I then decided to create a fake id and follow her. I couldn’t think of any name at that moment and so I decided to name myself, “mystery”. How creative!  I let it be. I found her, tweeted to her and then began to read through her tweets. People seemed to be writing a lot of encouraging things. I smile at some tweets, there were some guys who were commenting on how beautiful her eyes were, true on that. I also read some tweets which said that might be the girl from EXO-M photoshoot with Kris. Uh oh, there seems to be some very sharp fans but well, there aren’t manyof them, so this will probably pass off.  Sometimes i am amazed at the smartness of our fans, i would never have found the link between the two. I read through their tweet names and find some very interesting ones, bloomkimchi, chocolatefreak, nabbeela, ze_oshem_vampire, shea_sharif.  Damn! I should have thought of an interesting one too.  As i was thinking what i can change my tweet name into, i saw a tweet by xxxarronyanxxx which said, “I came here because of Kris Oppa” and it had links attached to it. I was surprised; none of our members were on twitter. Curious, I clicked the link and that’s when I saw it. Kris had written about it on his weibo asking his followers to read and follow her. I smile as I realized that Kris was again ahead of me.

 

                                                ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

A/N: What is wrong with me? I am writing such horrible stuffs this days :( The flashbacks and now the POV! Sorry. I am on too much meds this days cos of my stupid spine injury and i am forever drowsy or in pain. Please bear with me :(

I hope this chapter is not confusing, please let me know if it is. This chapter has Kris POV in it as well as a mystery POV. Yes, Kris POV is finally here  but its really bad and i am sorry :( I have no idea how to write a POV :/ But well, any guesses on who is the person behind the other POV ?? ^_^

Shout out to my subscribers ^_^ you are all the smart ones who figure out that the girl behind the article might be the one with Kris on the photo shoot pic :)

Once again, thank you all for reading, commenting and subscribing! This encourages me to write <3