The Photo shoot- III

It happened over a coffee

                                                        Can we pretend like we can start a new beginning?

                                                                  ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

From having a photo shoot with your bias to having a photo shoot with the obnoxious guy whom you had just blasted, your luck had escalated quickly from 100 to 0. Your day could not have gone worse. For the sake of Hee Unnie and your so called new beginning, you tried to maintained your cool. The photographer explained the concept and both of you listened to it. Since you and Kris were wearing black and the background was white except for the black tree graphic on it, it looked mysterious and calm in a strange way. You and Kris both took your positions, you felt awkward and angry at the same time. Strangely Kris did not show his anger over what happened or maybe he was a good actor. You both exchanged no words. You wanted to say sorry for over reacting but before you could say anything to Kris, the photographer asked you both to portray a sad, shocked, mysterious look. How can someone portray all that look at once? Now, that was hard. You now had a new found respect for the models. You looked at Kris and he looked at you.

 

You stood opposite to Kris. You were both quite close. You had to wear high heels in order to come up to his shoulder. This obnoxious guy was way too tall. You were facing the camera through his shoulder and he was facing the wall. You had no idea what to do. You didn't understand why you had to portray a sad, shocked, myterious look or whatever when your article was on girly stuffs. You were clearly having a difficult time trying to portray whatever feeling was required. You were thinking of what could you do when Kris whispered in your ears, “____shi, I am really sorry if I hurt you over whatever happened, I didn’t intend to do so. I thought it was all fun but clearly my sense of humor is too extreme. Since you want to put all bad things behind, can we start afresh? Can we be friends?”

 

You were shocked over what you just heard, you turned your head slightly towards to your left and all you could see was his cheek, great, he was still facing the wall. The photographer suddenly yelled, “That’s perfect”.

 

Phew! Maybe your luck wasn’t that bad today, you had finally managed to get at least one shot with Kris right. You muttered a thank you to Kris for helping you take the shot. Maybe he isn't so bad. You thought Kris said all those things so that you could give the shot but as if like he read your mind, he said, “I meant what I said just now, I wish we can be friends. I am really sorry for all that I have done especially the elevator incident; you must have been really embarrassed.”

 

You were surprised, confused over what you just heard, you couldn’t believe that Kris took everything so calmly. You had expected him to create some drama and make things more worse for you but he was so calm and he seemed so earnest when he asked you to be his friend. It seemed too farfetched being a friend with an idol but you smiled and said yes. Maybe he isn’t as bad; maybe he was just having fun and well, what were the chance of him and you actually being friends? Zero to none and the chance of seeing him after today was nil.

 

You stood opposite to him and you smiled and he did the same. It would take time for you to completely forget all that happened but hey, what is wrong in letting go? You told him it was okay and that you were sorry for the outburst earlier and that you weren’t in your right frame after all that had been happening. He smiled and said it was his mistake but you swear you heard him say, “PMSing much”. You looked at him with eyes as big as Chanyeol and almost yelled at him, when he did an aegyo and made you laugh instead. This guy will never change but strangely, it made you smiled instead of being irritated or angry. He then started talking about random things and made you laugh.

Oblivious to the fact that the photographer was taking random photos, you and Kris started reminiscing over whatever happened and was laughing over it. Kris suddenly stopped laughing, smirked and asked you, “Are you sure you’re still not my fan? If you have changed your bias, I will take you for a coffee”. You yelled a no and then grabbed the pillow that was next to you, probably meant for the next photo shoot and began to hit Kris with it. He was tall and you were an average height but did it even matter here? You took the pillow, spun it around and hit him taking a full turn, Kris was meanwhile trying to dodge it while facing the opposite side.

You and Kris were both having fun annoying and hitting each other when you suddenly heard someone say, “Kris and ___, the photo shoot is done, you guys can stop now”

You and Kris looked at each other, then at the ‘someone’ who turned out to be the photographer and realized what had happened. You had both forgotten about the photo shoot and had started acting all silly. You both started laughing over your silliness. Kris smiled and went to continue his photo shoot when you went to change your dress. The photo shoot was finally over and strangely you had fun. You thought maybe Kris isn’t so bad. Maybe you just misunderstood; maybe he just wants to be your friend but why was the question. You brushed off all the silly thoughts and questions and thanked GOD that it was finally over. You never wanted to face a camera again.

 

KRIS POV

I looked at her as she smiled and went to change her dress. She looked so beautiful. I am glad this worked out and she easily agreed to be friends. After the way, she yelled at me, I was scared that she would ignore me for the rest of our lives. Thank God, for making people believe in letting go of bad things . Lesson learnt. Kris, next time, of all the people in EXO, DO NOT take advices from Tao.

 

                   *-----------------------------*

 

A/N: Posting this in a hurry. No Editing done. Sorry for the mistakes. My internet isn't working properly. As you have noticed, i have started KRIS POV. Let me know if you like the new changes :) Shoutout to all my new subscribers and thank you for all the comments. Sorry could not add the names on this chapter. Will do so in the next one for sure. Thank you for taking out your time and reading this :)