Chapter 9 (The Confession)

Once upon a time.....

TOP's POV

"Guys, should I ask Bom noona for a date today?" I asked my other members.

"Are you that eager to confess to her?" Jiyong teased me.

"Stop it!" I exclaimed, slapping Jiyong's arm lightly.

"Someone's blushing~" Seungri interrupted.

"Alright, stop it guys! Before Seunghyun hyung explodes!" Daesung said.

"Okaayy...Seunghyun, if you want to meet her today, just ask her..Follow what your heart wants..." Youngbae said.

 

BOM's POV

"Omo!! Eotteoke? Seunghyun is calling me right now!" I shrieked as I saw the caller ID on my phone.

"Answer it unnie!" Minzy said.

"Hello...What is it Seunghyun?" I said.

"Are you free today noona? Do you wanna have dinner with me tonight?" he asked.

"Erm..Can you excuse me for a second?" I said as I placed my phone below a pillow, afraid that he might hear my conversation with my other members.

"He's asking me out for dinner tonight!" I whispered excitedly.

"Omo! Play hard-to-get unnie! Remember your lesson last night!" Cl whispered while giggling.

I took my phone from under the pillow and replied, "Tonight? I don't know if I can.."

"How about tomorrow then?" he asked.

"Tomorrow?" I said while giving a sign to Cl whether I should go or not.

Cl gave me an okay, but she told me to play with his mind a little bit.

"I'm busy tomorrow..I don't think I can go with you...Sorry Seunghyun ah..Eeeeh! No wait! I can go with you tomorrow! I'm free from 6 pm tomorrow~" I continued.

"Okay then. It's settled! How about we meet at the entrance of the building?" he suggested.

"Fine with me! See you tomorrow!" I said.

 

TOP's POV

"Guys! I have a date with her tomorrow~ Hehehehe," I sang happily.

But why do I feel like  Bom noona is somehow getting far away from me eventhough we're getting closer? I don't know..

The next day........................................

It was a nice day, the birds were chirping, the sun was shining brightly and the weather was not too hot nor too cold.

Well, what do you know? I got a call from my mom.

"Hello mom! How are you? I miss you so much...............What? You're coming over? When? Whaaat? You've arrived already? Okay okay, I'm coming downstairs," I said.

My mom, whom I haven't met for a month...She's downstairs..I'm so happy..I got down using the lift and as soon as the lift opened, there she was, MY MOM!

She was 50 years old. But she looked like she's 30 years old. She's a playgirl...She always have plastic surgeries every year.

"Hi mom! I miss you..Oh, not again..A new nose?" I said.

"Yeah...I got it a week ago! Don't you think I look prettier? And speaking of pretty, I think my son is getting more handsome! Are you in love? They say a man gets more handsome when they're in love! Come on son! Spill it out! Who is it that you love?" she said.

"I haven't confessed to her yet mom!" I replied.

"So I was correct! So where is she? The girl that you love? Is it one of those girls from 2NE1? I think the girl with the long golden hair suits you! Who is she again?" she teased me.

"Ohh..Park Bom noona...I, I, I actually...Erm, she's the one that I like mom!" I whispered.

"Ohohohoho..Good choice..At last, my son is going to marry someone!" she said as she was hugging me.

I hugged her back but my body froze when I saw a familiar pair of legs. That perfect legs wouldn't belong to anyone else except....Bom noona!!!!

Our eyes met but then she walked away slowly. I believe I saw a tear flowing down her cheeks. I let go of my mom.

"Mom, did you see that girl walking away? That's Bom noona....And I think she's jealous of me hugging you..She might think you're my girlfriend! Mom, I neet to get back to her!" I said.

"I'm sorry son..Go! Just go to her! Explain everything to her!" my mom exclaimed.

"Thanks mom! I love you!" I said running towards Bom noona.

 

BOM's POV

I saw him with a girl..That girl was the one I met 4 years ago..She was with Seunghyun...

"So she's his girlfriend ehh..I'm so stupid! I knew he had a girlfriend but why did I fall in love with him even more! Why?" I thought as I walked towards the lift. 

I entered the lift and saw Seunghyun coming towards me. I quickly pressed the close button and went to the top of the building. I usually go there to relieve my stress. I took a seat beside the water tank and cried. I couldn't stop crying, thinking how stupid I was to fall in love with a guy who already has a girlfriend.

I heard the door being opened. I knew it's Seunghyun. 

"Get away from me!' I shouted as I confronted him.

"Noona...Wait, I can explain...." he said.

"There's no need to explain! I know I'm stupid!" I screamed at him.

Seunghyun grabbed both of my hands and dragged me towards the wall. He wiped my tears and whispered softly, "Are you jealous?"

I didn't reply him and faced my head downwards.

"Noona, that girl earlier is not my girlfriend..She's my mom..and in case you're wondering why she looks so young, it's because she had plastic surgery..." Seunghyun explained as he lifted my chin and looked me straight in the eyes.

"Believe me noona...I like you...No, I love you! Please look straight in my eyes..I LOVE YOU, ONLY YOU..There's only you in my heart," 

I noticed he was sincere, he was telling the truth. He even confessed to me.

"I, I, I'm...." I stammered.

"Ssshh...Don't worry, I understand," Seunghyun whispered as he wiped my tears.

He slowly cupped my face in his hands and kissed me passionately. I was slowly responding to his kiss. I place my hands on his chest and he slowly moved his hands from my face to my waist. I soon got carried away as well as I wrapped my hands around his neck....

I felt his hands moving towards my . He broke the kiss, but I wanted more. I thought he was going to stop but I was wrong. His right hand was holding my and his left hand was holding my hips. He slowly pushed me closer and started my neck. It sort of felt ticklish when he the nape of my neck. 

"Seunghyun, it hurts..." I said as he gave me a love bite on my left neck.

"Can I call you Bommie? You can call me something else besides Seunghyun," he whispered.

"I'll call you Tabi," I replied.

"Better!" he whispered as he leaned in for another kiss. This time, his tongue was getting rougher. Our tongues were wrestling like crazy..I broke the kiss as I was short of breath. I his neck and gave him a love bite on his left neck.

"There, we're even.." I whispered.

"Then..You're officially my girl right?" he asked as the two of us came back to reality.

"Yeah.." I smiled.