Chapter 3 (Dinner with noona?)

Once upon a time.....

BOM''s POV

"Fuhhh, what a tiring day!" I thought.

But at least the shooting was over. A lot of things happened earlier. Jiyong confessed to Cl, Youngbae confessed to Dara and Daesung confessed to Minkki! And now they are dating each other secretly (since 2NE1's no dating agreement was still on). OMG! I couldn't believe it! I'm the eldest and yet, I haven't got a boyfriend -_-

I saw Cl sleeping beside Jiyong, with her head on his shoulder. Jiyong's head was also on Cl's head. Meanwhile, Dara was sleeping on Youngbae's lap. Minkki and Daesung, on the other hand, were busy talking and laughing at the end of the van. Seung-ri was sittng at the front next to the driver. He was sleeping as well.

My eyes were closing slowly as they got heavier. I saw someone getting near me....But then, everything was dark and I didn't know what happened next.

When I woke up, I realised that I was not in my room, nor in the van. Someone was carrying me bridal style. The person smelled nice and it made me feel comfortable. I slowly placed my head against the person's chest and continued sleeping.

 

TOP's POV

"Oooh, Bom noona's awake!" I thought.

I was about to place her on the nearby sofa but then she continued sleeping. She looked so beautiful. The moment she placed her head on my chest, my heart skipped a beat. I felt so happy~

As soon as I entered 2NE1's dorm, Dara noona pointed out Bom noona's room  and told me to just place her on her bed. I entered her room and the first thing I saw was a large toy sitting on her bed. I slowly placed her on the bed and put a blanket on top of her. She took the toy beside her and hugged it tightly.

She was so cute! Her cuteness was out of this world. I felt like kissing her that instant. But then, Dara noona entered the room and told me to leave as it was already late.

 

Dara's POV

The next day was a free day for all of YG family and besides, it's Saturday! Cl, Minkki and I were going out for a date with our boyfriends. But Bom couldn't go because she's filming a music video for her song, "Don't Cry". I felt bad for her. Suddenly, the bell rang. 

"Oooh! It's them!" I thought.

I opened the door and let Youngbae, Jiyong and Daesung enter.

"Hello baby. How are you today? You look pretty, as always~,": Youngbae said and then kissed my forehead.

"I'm okay as usual, I miss you honey," I said.

Not long after, Cl and Minkki got out of their rooms and then all of us left.

 

TOP's POV

"Hmm, what should I do today?" I thought.

Jiyong, Youngbae and Daesung were going out. I wonder what Seung-ri was doing.

I entered his room and only to find out that he was still sleeping.

"He must still be tired," I thought.

I decided to have a nice relaxing drive on my car because I didn't know what else to do.

When I got downstairs, I saw Bom noona walking around back and forth as if like she was having a serious problem. I walked towards her and asked if she had a problem.

"Seunghyun ah! What should I do? I'm already late for my MV shooting! Teddy oppa is going to be mad! I'm waiting for a taxi to arrive," she said with a worried look on her face, which, I thought was cute.

"Why don't I send you there? Besides, I don't really have anything to do!" I said.

Without any hesitation, Bom noona grabbed my hand and dragged me towards my car quickly. She entered my car in a hurry and then we set off. Throughout the journey, we didn't talk to each other. Bom noona was too worried and I could see her sweating. I placed my hand on top of hers and said, "Bom noona, don't worry, I'll get you there on time".

I pushed the accelerator and ZOOM we went! Finally, we arrived at the YG building and quickly got off the car. Bom noona looked so happy and said, "Seunghyun ah, how can I ever thank you for this?"

"Well, how about dinner later? I'll pick you up at 6 pm," I replied.

"Okay then!" she said as she quickly gave me a kiss on my cheeks and ran inside the building.

I was so happy! She kissed me! And she agreed to have dinner with me tonight!