Chapter 5 (Piggy ride, a kiss, to the beach?)

Once upon a time.....

BOM's POV

After 30 minutes, we noticed the paparazzi was already gone. We sneaked out of our hiding place and entered a nearby clothing store.

"Pick any clothes that make you look like a normal person!" Seunghyun said.

Without wasting any time, I picked a pair of shorts and a hoodie. After I have finished changing, Seunghyun was already waiting or me outside the fitting room. He looked so cute in a pair of jeans and a jacket with a t-shirt inside. The only problem was he was wearing sunglasses! Who would wear sunglasses in the evening? But I understand why he's wearing them though. We paid for the clothes and left the cloting store.

"Seunghyun ah, why don't we take a walk? After all, it's been so long since the last time I walked in public," I said.

"Okay," he replied with a smile.

It was fun. We were talking non-stop and I felt free to do anything. But I started to feel cold as it was getting late. Seunghyun noticed that I was feeling cold, so he hold my hands to warm me up. My face was red all over.

"Seunghyun ah, let's go home. It's getting late. Besides, my legs are kinda tired and I don't have much energy left to walk," I said.

Seunghyun stopped walking and he suddenly lowered down his body with his back in front of me.

"Here, get on my back! I'll give you a piggy ride back home," he said.

I did as he told me to do and I was starting to feel sleepy. My eyes were slowly closing and then....

"Bom noona, wake up! We've arrived already!" Seunghyun said, trying to wake me up.

I rubbed my eyes and got off from the car. Seunghyun walked me to the front of my dorm's main door. He was so sweet~

"Seunghyun ah, I had a wonderful night! Thank you!" I said.

"I had a wonderful night too! I wish we could do that again. Do you mind having dinner with me again?" he said.

"I would love too!" I replied. "How about this Monday? You can pick me up at 6 pm."

"Okay then," he said, kissing my forehead. He quickly left after that, leaving me puzzled and shocked.

 

TOP's POV

"YES! I kissed her forehead! And I got another date with her!" I thought.

I entered my dorm and saw my other members watching tv.

"Hyung, you look happy?" Seung-ri said.

"Hehe, how is my dongsaeng doing?" I asked as I placed my arm around his shoulder.

On the other hand, Seung-ri ran behind Jiyong and said, "Hyung, I think there's something wrong with Seunghyun hyung today!"

I gave them a smile and entered my room. I throw myself on the bed and closed my eyes, thinking about Bom noona.

The next day, I woke up earlier than usual. I thought I was the earliest to wake up, but my other members have woken up already. In fact, they were busy preparing some food.

"Why are you guys so busy?" I asked.

"Hyung, don't you remember? Today, 2NE1 is coming over because we're celebrating their second anniversary after their debut in 2009!" Daesung explained.

"So Bom noona is coming over? Yay! I gotta get ready!" I thought.

It was exactly 10 am and everything was ready. I heard the bell and quickly opened the door. I was smiling all along as I was going to meet Bom noona. But then, she didn't come.

"Cl, where is Bom noona?" I asked.

"Oh, oppa didn't know? Bom unnie is shooting the 2nd part of her MV today cos it needs to be released tomorrow," Cl explained.

It was such a boring day. Seung-ri and I were watching tv. Cl, Jiyong, Dara noona, Youngbae, Minzy and Daesung were as usual, having their lovey dovey time together. But suddenly, the bell rang. I opened the door and was surprised to see Bom noona, Teddy hyung and YG!

"Hello! Come on! We have something to watch!" YG exclaimed.

Without wasting any time, I told the others to come over to the living room. Everybody was seated on the couch at last.

"What are we going to watch Sajangnim?" Cl asked yg.

"Ooh, it's Bom's MV, Don't Cry!" he replied. "I want all of you to watch it and give me your opinions."

As soon as the video starts, my heart skipped a beat. Bom noona was so freaking beautiful and gorgeous in the MV. I didn' even blink until I saw a guy in her MV. And the worst part was when they were hugging each other and him kissing Bom noona's forehead. I couldn't stand watching the girl I loved being hugged by another guy! I stood up and entered the kitchen to drink a glass of water.

Bu then, I was surprised to see Bom noona entering the kitchen as well.

"Bom noona, why aren't you in the living room with the others?" I asked.

"No, it's just that, I'm embarrassed to see the romantic scene in my MV," she explained shyly.

I didn't want to talk about it as it made my heart ache. I deliberately changed the topic of our conversation.

"So noona, where should we go tomorrow?" I asked.

"Hmm...I don't know," she replied.

"Well, how about all of YG family go to the beach tomorrow?" YG interrupted.