Chapter 2 (Appearing on Strong Heart Part 2)

Once upon a time.....

TOP's POV

OMG, Bom noona was so cute while sleeping! How I wish she's sleeping on my lap.

I actually liked Bom noona since the first time I MEt her, about five years ago. But I didn't have the confidence to confess to her. So, I was thinking of confessing to her later on Strong Heart.

 

BOM's POV

I was awaken by the sound of Dara's laughter as we were on our way to Busan for the shooting of Strong Heart. I noticed Seunghyun was staring at me. I smiled at him, but surprisingly he turned his face to the left and I noticed he was blushing.

I don't really care about it so I just looked at the scenery outside through the van's window. When I turned back, I saw Seunghyun  staring at me again.

"What is wrong with him?" I thought.

The truth was, I actually liked him when I first met him. But last time, I saw him hugging a girl at a restaurant. So, I thought he actually had a girlfriend already and I decided to shut my feelings away. But my feelings didn't go away. In fact, my feelings for him grew whenever I was thinking of him.

My thoughts were completely lost when Dong Wook oppa (the driver) informed that we have already arrived.

We got out of the van and entered the building. We were told to sit down on the chairs in the studio. At the same time, I saw SHInee, 2PM, Kara, FT Island, John Park and f(x) entering the studio as well. We greeted each other and then the shooting started.

 

TOP's POV

"This is it! I'm going to confess to Bom noona!" I thought.

But then, Kang Ho Dong directed a question to Bom noona.

"Park Bom-sshi, it seems that your no-dating agreement will be over in about 8 months. Do you perhaps already have someone in your mind?" Kang Ho Dong asked Bom noona.

I saw Bom noona smiling shyly and replied, " Erm, no..I don't actually have someone in my mind yet."

Kang Ho Dong said, " Well, how about Ft Island's Lee Hong Ki, or SHInee's Jonghyun...or maybe John Park?"

I noticed Bom noona's face turned red. 

", what is wrong with Kang Ho Dong? Why didn't he say my name as well?" I thought.

Suddenly, I saw Lee Hong Ki getting up from his seat and told Bom noona that he was her fan. SHInee's Jonghyun also did the same. But, John Park walked over to Bom noona, then hold her hands tightly and said, "Bom, actually, I have feelings for you...I like you!"

OMG! This guy was making me mad! The other thing that made me mad was that Bom noona's face was turning extremely red! And, and, and...she even smiled!

I LOST MY CONFIDENCE TO CONFESS TO HER AFTER THAT.