Chapter 8 (The Meeting)

Once upon a time.....

TOP's POV

As soon as I entered my dorm, I called out my other members to have a meeting..

"Alright..Today's agenda would be about love matters," I explained.

"Love? Since when are you concerned about love, hyung?" Youngbae teased.

"Well, you see. I actually love Bom noona.." I said with a serious look on my face.

I was expecting them to be surprised, but they didn't.

"Yeah, we knew about that hyung. So, what's your point?" Jiyong asked.

"Okay. Yesterday, when we were at the beach..I stole her first kiss.." I said.

"Aaah..I see. So that's why she was crying in the van!" Daesung exclaimed.

"Yeah..She was mad at me at first. Then I told her that it was my first kiss as well. She forgave me and this morning we went to the amusement park," I explained.

"So?" Seungri asked.

"When we arrived back to her dorm, she suddenly kissed me.. We shared a passionate kiss..and it sort of got deeper that I didn't realise I was touching her .." I said blushing at the end.

"What? You touched her ? You're so lucky! Wait a minute, did she get angry?" Seungri said.

"No! She wasn't mad! That's the reason why I called you guys over! Do you guys think she likes me as well?" I asked.

"YES! CONFESS TO HER ASAP!" the four of them said at the same time.

 

BOM's POV

When I arrived, my other members have just finished preparing lunch. I sat on my usual seat and then we ate.

"I need some love advice.." I said shyly with my head facing down.

When I turned my head up, I was surprised to see the three of them smiling suspicously.

"Is it about Seunghyun oppa?" Cl asked.

"Yes...Emm..I like him," I replied.

"Omo! Finally unnie! Did he confess to you?" Minzy interrupted.

"No...I don't know if he likes me," I said.

"Aigoo, Bom ah. Why are you so dense. The three of us knew that Seunghyun liked you since the past few years!" Dara exclaimed.

"Really? Omg..I didn't know that..Well, how do I make him confess to me?" I asked.

"Easy unnie. You should play hard-to-get! Once Seunghyun oppa realises that, for sure he won't be able to hide his feelings anymore! He'll confess to you soon! Mwahahahahaha!" Cl explained in a witch tone.

"Can you teach me how to act hard-to get?" I asked. "Sure! Your lesson starts tonight!" Cl said. "Thank you everyone! You really are my bestfriends!" I said.