Chapter 4 (Dinner, adventure, disguises?)

Once upon a time.....

BOM's POV

"Omg. Thank god I'm on time! Oh, here's Teddy oppa!" I thought.

"Bom, this is Kim Young Kwang, the protagonist in your MV," Teddy explained. "He's actually playing the role as your dead boyfriend," Teddy explained.

After several hours, the MV was half-way finished. YG told me that we would continue the next day. I took a glance on my watch and it was already 4 pm! Gosh! I had to hurry up and get ready for my dinner with Seunghyun. When I arrived at the dorm, Cl,Dara and Minkki were already home.

"Cl, Minkki, Dara, you can eat dinner without me. I'm going out tonight," I told them.

"Who are you going out with, unnie?" Minzy asked.

"He's coming any time soon!" I exclaimed as I quickly took my towel and entered the bathroom.

 

MINZY's POV

"Omo, who could probably be at the door?" I thought.

I opened the door and was surprised to see Seunghyun oppa. He looked different today. It's not a negative thing though. He actually looked more handsome than usual. I thought it was because of his date with Bom unnie. Hehe~

"Bom unnie, Seunghyun oppa is here already!" I shouted.

Bom unnie got out of her room and she was holding a pair of high heels on her right hands. I got to say Bom unnie looked more elegant and beautiful than usual! She sat on the sofa and wore her high heels. Then she walked towards Seunghyun oppa and said, "Minkki ah, I'll be back later before 10 pm! Tell Cl and Dara that I'm off!"

They looked so nice together, indeed, like a real couple! 

"Have fun both of you!" I said as I closed the door.

 

BOM's POV

He looked so handsome today and my heart was beating so fast! My mind was full of him and I didn't realise that I dropped my purse on the floor. Seunghyun lowered down, taking my purse on the floor and gave it back to me. I noticed his nose was bleeding.

"Thank you," I said shyly. "Are you okay? Why is your nose bleeding?"

"Oh, it's nothing! Maybe I'm just feeling hot!" Seunghyun replied as he placed his right hand on his forehead, feeling the temperature of his body.

 

TOP's POV

She looked so beautiful today! My heart was about to explode! Suddenly, she dropped her purse on the floor. I lowered my body and took her purse. Without realising it, her skinny and perfectly shaped legs were right in front of my face! My nose was bleeding....I felt like wanting to hug those perfect legs of hers but then I got hold of myself. I gave her purse back and then we set off.

 

BOM's POV

We had dinner at a fancy restaurant. The food was great, although it was quite awkward at first. Some people were glaring at us and I even met some of my fans. Seunghyun did too. But then, a group of papparazzi came towards us.

One of them said, "Are you two dating?" The other said, "Park Bom, we thought your no dating agreement is still on, then why are you dating with T.O.P.?"

I was getting scared but then Seunghyun grabbed my waist and both of us tried to run away. But I couldn't run so fast since I was wearing heels. We noticed the papparazzi was still following us. Unknowingly, Seunghyun lifted my body and carried me bridal style, running as fast as he could. We hid in a dark side at the end of the building and Seunghyun dropped me carefully on the floor. He was panting. I rubbed his back as I tried to calm him down.

"I think we need to disguise ourselves," Seunghyun said.