Chapter 6 (I stole your first kiss, I gave my first kiss to you)

Once upon a time.....

BOM's POV

"Waaah! What a nice day to spend our time at the beach!" I shouted.

Just about then, Cl, Dara and Minkki hugged me from behind. They're so playful and not to mention, cute as well!

"Ehem...Aren't you ladies supposed to be in your swimsuits, or should I say bikinis?" Young bae interrupted with a dirty look on his face.

"Hmmm.. Whatever oppa. I know you're excited to see Dara unnie in a bikini. But just so you, all of us are only packing swimsuits, except Bom unnie, cos you know, she likes being y~" Cl said in a teasing tone.

"Whaaaaaat? Only swimsuits? Hmmm..I guess that'll do," Youngbae replied with a disappointed look on his face.

After that, the four of us went straight towards the changing room.....

 

TOP's POV

"What a nice weather...I wonder how I can be alone with Bom noona today? And speaking of her, where is she?" I thought.

Just then, I saw Cl, Dara noona and Minzy walking out of the changing room. But where's Bom noona?

Cl, Dara noona and Minzy, were as usual, having their lovey dovey time with their secret boyfriends, or should I say my other members. 

"There they go again. Hiding away from Sajangnim. Hah, you better be, if not, the six of you would be in trouble if you get caught," I thought. 

I was just about to take my ipod from my back, until I saw Bom noona sitting near the water. Her golden hair was indeed noticeable. I walked to wards her and sat beside her. Gosh, she's wearing a bikini! A velvet bikini! So suitable and it matched her fair skin. She was so y~ 

"Seunghyun ah, are you okay? Why is your nose bleeding again? I noticed that lately, you're not feeling so well," she said.

"Ohh...I'm okay...Hey, wanna play in the water?" I asked her.

"Hmmm...Sure! Let's go!" she replied grabbing my hand and dragged me towards the water.

It was so fun! Eventhough we were just splashing water on each other, but knowing the fact that she's with me already makes me happy~

Just about then, YG called us all to have some snacks.

After having some snacks.........

"Bom noona, why did you only eat a banana just now?" I asked.

"Oooh! I don't want to get full yet. I wanna sunbathe!" she replied as she walked towards a mat on the sand. "Em, can you apply this on my body?"

WHAT? SHE'S ASKING ME TO APPLY SUNBLOCK ALL OVER HER BODY? GULP

Without wasting any time, I placed some of the sunblock on my palm and then applied some on her right leg. As soon as I touched her, there was some sort of like an electric shock running through my body. I couln't hold it any longer. I cupped her face between my hands and kissed her soft, luscious lips.

She was trying to push me but I guess she didn't have enough strength. I only broke the kiss after she bit my lower lip. She was crying... I didn't know what to say as I saw her running away from me...

 

BOM's POV

I ran away as fast as I could towards the toilet.

"How could he just stole my first kiss like that? And the worst part is that my first kiss has been stolen by a guy who already has a girlfriend before!" I thought.

I phone Cl, Dara and Minkki to come over because I needed someone to share my feelings and thoughts with.

 

DARA's POV

"Bom ah, why are you crying?" I asked.

"Seunghyun..." she replied.

"Uhuh..What about him unnie?" Minzy asked.

"He...he...he s-stole m-my fi-first k-kiss!" Bom stammered.

"Hehehe...So Seunghyun has already started his move on Bom noona...Keke...Good job Seunghyun!" I thought.

However, for Bom, it wasn't good news.. She was terribly depressed. So depressed that seh couln;t even stop crying until we went back home....

 

BOM's POV

It's already 1 am and I couldn't sleep. I remembered the kiss earlier. Suddenly, I received a message on my phone.. It was from Seunghyun...

[Bom noona..I'm extremely sorry after what I did earlier. Dara noona told me everything. I'm sorry.. I didn't it was your first kiss..]

Hmph! My heart was racing so fast! I was somehow angry..But then, as I continued to read his message..

[Also noona, there's something that I want to tell you. I actually gave you my first kiss earlier. Again, I'm so sorry...]

OMG..My anger was suddenly gone..I was happy..no, make that ecstatic! 

 

TOP's POV

My heart was beating fast as I waited for Bom noona to reply my message. Then.....

[It's okay Seunghyun ah. I forgive you. Since you gave me your first kiss, I guess we're even! Let's just forget about what happened earlier, kay?'

She forgave me! YES!!!!!!!!!! Then I replied her message...

[Thank you very much noona...for forgiving me...Do you want to go to the amusement park tomorrow? I just want to show my grattitude to you..after you forgave me...If it's okay with you...]

After a few seconds...

[Sure! Pick me up at 10 am okay! Bub bye! I gotta sleep, it's already late. See you tomorrow! ;D]