Chapter 10 (5 years later)

Once upon a time.....

BOM's POV

Today, Dara is marrying Youngbae. I couldn't be more happy than to see my bestfriend marrying.

"Tabi, are you ready? Let's go! We don't want Dara to get worried don't we?" I said.

"Okay...Here I am Bom," he replied as he gave me a peck on my lips.

"Joong Ki, Ga In, please don't be naughty during the ceremony. Come here, give mama a kiss," I said to my children.

"Okay mama," the two of them replied as they kissed me on my cheeks.

 

DARA's POV

"Ooooh! Here's the alien family!" I said.

"Dara ah, you're going to get married soon!" Bom shrieked happily.

I must say, she already had 2 kids and she still looked so gorgeous. I wonder how she can maintain her body. Joong Ki and Ga In are so lucky to have such handsome and beautiful parents.

"Bom ah, when's Cl and Minkki coming?" I asked her.

"They're here! See! Hello Cl, hello Minkki!" Bom said.

The four of us talked as we were waiting for the ceremony to start...

 

TOP's POV

"Oh, how's life hyung?" Seungri asked. "I could see that you're living a happy life...Gosh, Bom noona does know how to maintain her body! Look at her!" 

"Yah! Seungri! She's my wife! How dare you talk to me like that!" I said slapping his arm lightly.

"I'm sorry hyung," Seungri said.

"Youngbae, are you ready? The ceremony is going to start in 5 minutes," I informed him.

"Yeah..But I'm kinda nervous hyung," he replied.

"I know how it feels like, I've been in your position as well you know! But believe me, this is one of the happiest moments in your life!" I assured him.

"Thanks hyung," he replied with a smile.

 

THE END....

 

 

I'm sorry my story is short, but I'm writing another one...Please suscribe to my stories. The next story is "My Love Is Like A Superglue"...Thank you for reading and suscribing!