Chapter 7 (A date for one day?)

Once upon a time.....

TOP's POV

"Welcome to the amusement park! I guess the two of you are coming to enjoy the festival as well! Here..take this," an ahjumma said.

I was shocked to see a lot of people at the amusement park. I read the leaflet the ahjumma gave me and was surprised the see the headline "A Festival for Couples". Bom was reading it as well beside me.

"Ahjumma, we're not a couple yet!" Bom noona said.

PLOP! My heart sank down. But after I recalled, she said that we're not a couple YET!

"Omo...So...She likes me too? Seunghyun, stop dreaming!" I thought.

"Oh, I see..well then, just enjoy the festival. Besides, these old bones of mine are sending me some signs that the two of you would be a couple in the future!" the ahjumma replied with a broad smile.

Throughout the rides, the two of us were just silent. We were embarrassed after what the ahjumma had told us earlier.

"Seunghyun ah, I'm tired~ Can we go home now?" she said.

Deep down, I know she was feeling awkward and embarrased. Being a gentleman, I drove her back to her dorm.

It was such a short day. I wanted to be together with her a little longer.

 

BOM's POV

We arrived at the front door of my dorm. From his eyes, I could see that Seunghyun was disappointed. Hul! I know what I got to do!

I turned my body towards him, tiptoeing to match his height and slowly kissed him on the lips, with my hands wrapped around his neck. I could feel that he was shocked as he was feeling stiff all over. After a few moments, he responded to the kiss, making the simple kiss which I have started earlier into a passionate one. He entered my mouth with his tongue. I could feel him. He was longing for the kiss. He had waited so long for the kiss. The kiss lasted for 10 minutes....But it would've been longer if we weren't short of breath!

"Oh!" I said, realising that Seunghyun was actually wrapping his hands around my .

Seunghyun let go of me after he realised what he was actually touching. I didn't mind him touching my . If some other guy were to touch it, for sure, he'll die that instant! But Seunghyun's different. I knew he was different from the start and I knew that he actually liked me after we kissed earlier. I could feel his feelings for me. But he's just afraid to confess to me.

"Bye Seunghyun. I'll see you next time!" I said smiling.

 

TOP's POV

She kissed me? And she didn't  even get mad after I touched her ? The last time I kissed her, she was so angry! But now, she's the one who kissed me. It's not that I hate it, in fact it's the best thing that had happened to me! 

WAIT A MINUTE! IF SHE KISSED ME, DOES THIS MEAN THAT SHE LIKES ME AS WELL?!!!!??!!!?