Chapter Two

Clouds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minna POV

I was wandering around in the courtyard of the school. I could finally breath freely without a strained smile plastered on my face. All the students were having class and the courtyard was silent.

I sat on a bench and looked at the sky. It was one of those clear October days. The leaves were already falling of the trees but the grass still looked fresh and green. They probably watered them regularly as if the rain wasn't enough.

I took a deep breath. The air smelled fresh and I could feel the cold air fill my lungs. It hadn't been long since I was admitted from the hospital. I had spent almost two months in that place. The memories filled me and I felt the despair running through my veins.  

The accident had been bad. A corn truck had hit the left side of the car. It mainly hit the back of the car, which had saved Minam oppa's life. But he was severely injured, much worse than me. He was still in coma, fighting to survive.  

If it hasn't been for Jongin, I would've died together with him. I had fractured my arm and gotten a concussion but the worst thing had been my leg. The power from the truck had send the crushed glass from the window flying and a long and sharp part of the glass had hit me straight in the thigh, breaking through my muscle and fracturing the bone.

When I just woke up, I had cursed him for saving me, for leaving me together with the memories with all my dreams of our future.

I still hadn't forgiven him for leaving me.

He promised always to watch over me and protect me but how could he do that now?

I felt the tears sting in my eyes. Trying not to cry I placed my palms over my eyes. As he always did to calm me down whenever I was being to nervous or had a panic attack.

The still not fully healed wound began to throb badly. It had taken me 3 weeks just to stand normally and then another 1 week to walk to the bathroom without help. I could walk around now; with a slight l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter