Chapter Eleven

Clouds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minna POV

I sat on my bed with my phone in one hand and a photo book in the other.

It was the Saturday two weeks from Christmas, and my mom had asked my to invite my friend celebrate with us. My brother had finally been admitted from the hospital and was slowly getting better. He still couldn’t move around much, but he wanted to meet my new friends.

But here I sat on my bed hesitating to send the text out. I would do it eventually, I did.

Christmas had always for me been a happy time. I opened the photo book. Last time I had been with Jongin. Last year he had brought me to the Christmas fair. We had eaten all kinds of food and kissed under the mistletoe.

We had played in the snow, making snowmen and snow angels. I had actually liked winter last year.

He had also called me and told me to meet him in the middle of night. I had snuck out annoyed by his sudden request but it all vanished when I saw what he had prepared.

He had been standing in front of a fountain, which was empty but instead reindeers filled with light was shining in it, with a bouquet of pink roses.

The snow had just started to fall when he gave me the flowers. The snowflakes lay as small crystals on our dark hair and I looked down on the flowers as he took the picture of the two of us.

He had then taken out his phone and put an earphone in my right ear and his left. He then took my cold hand and danced with me.

I remember how he kissed the cold tip of my nose and his beautiful smile. He had worn a white turtleneck, which looked great as a contrast to his tanned skin. His red jacket was open even though it was freezing.

I had wrapped my arms around him under the jacket and kissed his jaw, then resting my head on his shoulder.

A bittersweet smile was on my lips as I recalled the memory. Next to the picture of us, the card from the flowers lay.

 

My sweet Minna <3

I know how you hate cheesy card and romantic words, but here in this lovely Christmas time

I want to say that you’re my glowing star in the dark.

I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter