Chapter Five

Clouds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo POV 

We returned to the class right before the bell rang. I took a quick glance at Minna and saw that she was indulged in a conversation with Taeyeon. I sat down as the teacher came into the class and glanced toward her again.

Somehow I couldn't take my off her. Even though I made myself look another way, as if I was the North Pole and she was the South Pole, my eyes found her again. I caught myself staring at her wondering how it would feel like to run my fingers down her hair. I shook my head and tried to keep focus on the teachers.

Oh she looks tall. I hope she isn't taller than me, I found myself thinking over and over. I glanced at her again but just then she caught me.

She held my eyes and then gave me a little smirk before returning her attention to the teacher. I felt my ears turn hot and grabbed them, hiding my embarrassment.

God how embarrassing! I thought, the smile curling at my lips. I glanced at her again, biting my lip hoping she weren't looking again. She didn't. And somehow I felt a bit disappointed. 

 

Minna POV 

I felt the stares poke me on the side of my face through out the class but ignored them at first. I took a deep breath and continued listening the teacher.

He was explaining something about Korean literature but I had trouble understanding most of it. Lets just say that your Korean grammar and high level speech gets really bad after a few years in the UK. I didn't even speak Korean with my dad but English. God how would I ever survive this?

I looked to the side in frustration and met his eyes.

Do Kyungsoo.

Even though I am part Korean, I did spend much of my time overseas and I had difficulties saying his name. His big brown eyes stared at my with a look I couldn't define. What was he thinking of?

I still had his voice singing inside my head, the sweet notes caressing my ears. I smiled at the thought of being able to listen to his voice again and turned my attention back to the teacher. 

I tried to follow the teacher and take good notes for the rest of the class but instead of writing notes, I found myself writing lyrics. Damn couldn't I just stop for some time? My grades are going to be dreadful, I thought with a dark mind. At least I would do well in Song writing class, I silently hoped.

I looked down. Correcting some of it.

 

Big Beautiful brown eyes

Staring at me

I feel the warmth, the strength

Hidden behind those brown eyes

 

A little smile that I give

A small blush I receive

I'm in a daze

 

You make me cry tears of joy

The beautiful voice I want to hear more

 

I hadn't written more. It felt incomplete, as if it was the wrong words or ... I shouldn't be writing about other boys. I was still in pain after Jongin. How could I do something like that?

I ripped out the page and slowly ripped it to small pieces. I felt as if I had betrayed him. I placed my hand on my thigh, right on my scar. It was throbbing badly reminding me the price I paid, Jongin paid for me, to sit in that exact classroom.

Before I realize

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter