Chapter Three

Clouds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo POV

As always, I took the metro to school. I lived around half an hour away from the School but I liked the time that I could spend on doing nothing there.

Most of the time I would just look out of the window, trying to get inspiration for song writing class. Even though I was in the Vocal and Song writing class, song writing wasn't my strongest point. I usually got good grades and top grades in the Vocal lessons but song writing always seemed to fail me.

The only time I had ever written something even worth looking at was just right after Kai's death. Funny that my best friends death would give me the best words for a song huh? I wanted to sing it at his funeral but I just couldn't bring myself to sing. The only thing I could do was to cry silently in the corner. What a man I was huh?

Weird that I didn't notice the girl yesterday. I looked dazed out of the window remembering her brown eyes and how the light hit her hair in that special angle making it shine with strains of gold.

"And this is..." 

I sighed. Only one more stop and then I could get out of the crowded train. The last stops were always extremely crowded with students, not only from my own school, but also from public school that was placed nearby.

Actually our stop was commonly known as the student stop since there were four schools lying around that stop. Of course our school was one the best because of the art line but there was also some pretty descent ones and an elite girl school. Not that I cared for all the pretty, smart girls from Minyeo Girls Elite. 

 

 

We had self study in the first part of the first period, were everyone usually sat with each of their pair of earphone either doing something for song writing class or keeping up with the other homework that was piling up for everyone. For most, the last was a dream that never happened.

In the second part of the period we had homeroom where our teacher in charge would give us different messages and so on. When she was don

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter