Chapter Four

Clouds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minna POV

I caught the boy's eyes as I walked down to the seat appointed to me. In the way he looked at me, I knew that he could recognize me as I could with him. Not wanting to look stupid and suspicious, I broke away quickly and sat down.

As the teacher finished off, I sat looking down on the desk not really knowing what to do. Just as the teacher left the classroom, Taeyeon turned to me and looked at me with curious eyes.

"So Minna, why did you transfer to this school so late in the year?" She said with much anticipation. Not many were accepted into the school in the middle of the year but I was kind of an exception.

"Uhm I moved here to Seoul from London last year, and was accepted into a normal high school, but when I heard about this school I wanted to attend here... Yeah I should have started from the start of this year but uhm there was something hindering me so I couldn't start until now", I carefully said hoping she wouldn't ask what had hindered me.

"You lived in London? That is so cool! Are you like a mix?" She asked and I breathed out relieved. "Yes, I lived in London for some years with my dad, who is Irish, only coming back in the holidays and then I moved back last year", I said with more confidence that I felt, leaving out minor or maybe major details.

She looked at me in awe as if I was Brad Pitt or Song Joonki. "So you're fluent in English? Woah that is so cool!" she said buying every word I said. "So Minna ssi, are you well in the vocal or the song writing?" she continued leaning in closer. "Or are you one of those who are a genius in both of them?" she said with big eyes awaiting me answers.

I felt a bit uncomfortable under her stare. Didn't she know personal space? "Uh song writing? But I'm not that good at all..." I said with a little smile.

"Ah a songwriter? We actually don't have a lot of them from the beginning but we're all learning now", a male voice said. He had the cutest eye smile. I recognized him as Baekhyun, the boy everyone had laughed at.

"I look forward to sing some of your work Minna ssi", he said flashing me a heart

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter