Chapter Nine

Clouds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minna POV

The air felt rough in my lungs as I ran home. I felt the panic attack rise in my body. My heart was beating rapidly in my chest and felt my muscles tense in my upper body.

Finally I saw the red welcoming door of my home and I slowed down, trying to catch my breath but it came out in hives. I fumbled with my key; already feeling my limbs go all stiff. My eyes were wide open as if I was a hunted animal on the savannah.

I finally got the key inside and felt more than I heard the lock click open. The blood rushed in my ears as if I was standing right under a waterfall in some shrine in Japan and then my legs collapsed under me.

I felt the cold floor on my cheek as black spots danced in front of my eyes, trying to seduce me to fall into the darkness. I tried to take a breath but the air was stuck in my throat.

Feeling suffocated I tried to remove my scarf and open the bottoms on my jacket but my fingers wouldn’t respond to my wishes. I pulled the knot, trying to get in as far away as possible from my throat, as I felt the panic raise from my gut all the way up though my heart and lungs ending in a silent scream.

My eyes were watering and everything was a blurred mess of faded colours.

The cold from the floor had spread all the way through my limbs and I trembled, Goosebumps spreading like a wild fire all over my body.

I tried to cry for help but no sound came out of my dried lips.

I kne

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter