Taemin's home ^__^

My 12 Fairies


"Today is tour day at school?" Kris asked and you shrugged "I don't know Xiumin told me." you said and Tao smiled "Really? That means no classes." he said and Sehun fist pumped "YEHET~!" he said and Suho turned to him "Yah why did you enroll in college if you don't want to study?" Suho asked and Sehun smiled. Kai teleported beside you and he is carrying Jaemin "She wants to see her eomma." Kai said and you smiled at her. "Hello my baby." you said and with that all of the boys softened at that sight.

"So you guys going I heard there are plus points if you attend." you said and Chen smiled "All departments?" he asked and you nodded "Yeah that's what Dohee said." you answered and Kris turned to you "Is Dohee really that nice?" he asked and you nodded at him "Of course she is and she reminds me so much of my now idol best friend." you said and all of a sudden D.O placed an arm around your shoulder and he hugged you. 

Kris looked down and he turned to Chanyeol and he turned to Luhan and he tapped him and he whispered "Take care of her I don't trust Dohee." he said and Luhan turned to him in disbelief  "She is pretty nice." Luhan replied and Kris just gave him the look "Okay." Luhan said and Xiumin came out from the kitchen and he smiled.

"Guys today is tour day we are going to all the campuses at the university and after that we will have a party." Xiumin said and all eyes went towards him. "What?" he asked and you smiled "Party sounds fun but I have a baby to take care off." you said and Lay turned to you "And there is a perfectly good reason why Esmeralda and Aquamarine are here." Lay said and you turned to him.

"The ROVIXX race are coming with us." Baekhyun said and you turned to the 2 kids by your side "How about these 2?" you asked and they turned to Zelo and Jungkook who are quite confused of the situation.

"Noona where are you going?" Jungkook asked and you turned to Zelo and there Daehyun was writing something and you turned to see him drawing a bunny. "Well actually I'm going to a party later with your hyungs and well I don't know what will happen." you said and Jungkook smiled at you and Zelo was pouting "How's school Zelo?" you asked him and he smiled "It is going very well noona and yes me and Jungkook are the new target at school and those noonas are creeping us out." he said and he gave you a shivering look. You smiled at him and Jungkook nodded while chewing on some cookies. 

"So are we going?!" Sehun asked and Tao turned to him and he glared at Sehun "You're to loud." Tao muttered and Sehun turned to Tao and he imitated Tao. You sighed and you kicked Sehun lightly "OW WIFEY YOU JUST KICKED ME!" He yelled and you glared at him "Stop it." you said and Sehun was about to talk when Xiumin shoved a bun in Sehun's mouth. "Shut it." Xiumin said and all of you laughed especially Chanyeol.

"What time is the tour going to start?" Kai asked and Xiumin smiled "10 am." he answered and all of you sighed because it was only 7am. "So what do we do now?" Suho asked and Baekhyun turned to you and he giggled. The symbol on your hand started to glow especially Baekhyun's and you turned to him and he smiled all of a sudden Chanyeol hugged you and Baekhyun's symbol was out shined by Chanyeol's and he glared at Chanyeol.

~~~~

8am timed in and all of a sudden "I'M HOME!!!!" A yell crossed the corners of the castle and your recognized the voice and you immediately rushed down and your eyes widened at the person.

(cr: to the rightful owner)

Your eyes widened and you immediately rushed towards him and you hugged him "Wifeu how are you?" he asked and you giggled at him "Better than ever now that our family is almosty complete." you said and he crushed you in a hug. "I missed you how's our baby?" he asked and you smiled at him and Kai teleported beside Taemin and he smiled "Here she is hyung." Taemin's tired eyes vanished as he saw the beautiful Jaemin. "She's beautiful." he said and he hugged Jaemin and Kai smiled. 

"So what are you guys doing later?" Taemin asked and the rest of the boys came in the living room and all of them yelled "TAEMIN!" even the maknae Sehun =.= "HEY GUYS!" he yelled then he turned to Sehun "Yah call me hyung you rotten kid." he said and Sehun just smirked. "Well later we are going on tour around the university." you said and Taemin smiled "Really? what school?" he asked and you smiled "Well Yonsei." you said and he smiled "We have a schedule there later." he said and you smiled "Really?!" you asked and he smiled "YUP!" he replied gleefully.

You giggled at him and he smiled at you and he handed Jaemin to Kris and unaware of the situation Jaemin started to ball and then again an earsplitting cry bounced off the walls of the castle. Chanyeol immediately took Jaemin and Kris face palmed himself. 

~~>

HEY GUYS~ SHORT UPDATE FOR NOW ^^ 

How are you guys? I'm sorry for not updating in a while I've been busy with school and stuff :)

SORRY I WILL UPATE THIS SATURDAY ^^ 

WAIT FOR IT OKAY GUYS :)