First day of college

My 12 Fairies


Sunday evening Jaemin is inside your room sleeping inside her crib. You are packing your things for your first day in college "Tomorrow it will surely be different." you said as you placed your schedule inside your bag. You turned to your left and you saw the crystal ball by your nightstand with the picture of your lovelies and a seperate photo of you and Jaemin.

You walked towards your nightstand and you picked up the frame and you smiled at the 12 lovely faces in front of you. 

(Photo isn't mine credits to the rightful owner.)

You traced your finger across their faces and you refreshed your memories back when all 13 of you are in High school all the sweet, bitter and sad memories flashed back in your head as you scan each of their faces. The photo in particular was taken after the graduation ceremony and this is one of your favorite photos of them. A smile tugged on your lips and immediately a sweet memory entered your mind it was when you first met them. 

"Some one's happy." a voice said and your eyes widened and you turned to see D.O and you smiled at him. "Yes I am happy." you said and he giggled "I hope you'd be, forever." he said and you giggled "I will be since I am with all of you." you said and D.O pulled you in a hug. "Princess if you ever have troubles in college all of us will be here for you." he said and you giggled "Hey is that a goodbye or something?" you asked him and he smiled "No no it's just that I know that college will be different we will never see each other often because of the schedule and everything so I am already saying this because I'll be in a class far away from you since we have different courses." He said and you smiled at D.O "What is your course anyways?" you asked him and he smiled.

"I know that college wouldn't be that effective for our world but I chose Culinary Arts. How about you?" he asked you and you smiled "It sounds funny but I took the same course as you since I want to learn on how to bake more." you said and he giggled "So Iam the chef and you are the pastry chef." he said and you giggled "Yes of course." you said and he smiled "So much for that Luhan hyung also took the same course as us." he said and you nodded.

"I know that's why we have the same schedule." you said and D.O smiled "Okay wifey you better rest its another day tomorrow and college isn't a comfortable place." D.O said and you smiled at him. "I know you to you should rest and tell that to the others and warn Sehun about playing video games late at night tell him that. Thanks Kyungsoo good night." you said and he smiled.

D.O left and you sat on your bed and you decided to lay down. You picked up your phone and you saw a message from all of them including Jungkook telling you good night and a smile form on your lips you really felt secure when all of them are around. You are about to sleep all of a sudden the TV inside your room and you used your powers to turn it off but it again.

You got a little pissed so you decided to walk over it the moment you are about to unplug it a voice spoke from the TV. "Be careful about the people you'll meet in your college life Eunhye." you turned to the TV and it was nothing but an empty screen you started to feel scared and nervous about the tone of the voice it was like you never heard before.

You sighed and you got scared because of that so you decided to call Suho. 

He entered your room and he look at you worried "Hey what happened?" he asked you and you look at him with fear in your eyes. "The TV was continously turning on and I kept turning it off the moment I was going to unlpug it a voice came out and it told me "Be careful about the people you'll meet in your college life Eunhye" and the voice really sounds creepy it's a voice that I never head of before." you said and Suho hugged you "Okay I'll stay here with you don't be afraid." he said and you smiled at him. "Thank you." you said and he smiled at you and he kissed you on your forehead "Now you should sleep I'll be here to protect you." he said and you smiled at him.

~

The next day came and you woke up to see Suho carrying Jaemin "Good morning wifey." he said and you smiled at him "What time is it?" you asked him and he turned to your wall clock well you woke up 10 minutes early." he said and you smiled at him "Don't worry Esmeralda and Aquamarine are making the breakfast for all of us." he said and you smiled at him.

~

You rushed down the stairs and you stepped on a towel on the stairs and you stumbled down. You are expecting a painful crash but nothing you opened your eyes and you turned to face Lay and he smiled at you.

"Be careful." he said as he kissed you on your forehead he placed you down and you smiled at him "Thank you Lay." you said and he smiled at you "No problem my wifey." he said and you giggled and the 2 of you entered the dining room and well it was a surprise to you since all of them are behave. 

"Wow what did Aquamarine feed you guys?" you asked them and they smiled "Well she gave us rat poison." Chen said and Kris whacked Chen's head "Rat poison? How about another whack on your head?" Kris asked and Chen shook his head "No thank you I'll prefer the rat poison." he said and you smiled "Stop it okay I know Chen is loving his troll mode on." you said and Kris smiled.

"NOONA!" you turned and there Jungkook came in and hugged you all eyes went to Jungkook and gave him a glare. "Hey Kookie." you said and he smiled at you "Noona are you ready on your first day?" he asked you and you smiled at him "Probably." you said and he giggled "Aye noona you should be happy since you'll be safe with the hyungs." Jungkook said and Zelo pouted.

"You have been stealing my lines since you came here." Zelo said and Jungkook giggled "Come on hyung we'll be late." he said as he pulled Zelo "BYE!" the 2 of them yelled and that made you smile. You turned to the 12 and Suho came in "Are you guys ready?" you asked and they nodded and you smiled "COME ON HWAITING!" you yelled and all 13 of them blinked "Uh Eunhye are you sure you are going to attend school with your pj's?" Tao asked and you sighed "I don't know what to wear." you said and Sehun smiled.

"Aquamarine take her through." Sehun said and Aquamarine smiled "Yes prince Sehun." Aquamarine said and she started to fly around you.

"KEUT!" Aquamarine said and all 13 boys sighed "She ain't dancing to IGAB okay." Baekhyun said and you giggled "Its cool but too much accessories." you said and she smiled and started to fly around you again.

"This looks cool." Chanyeol said and all of them smiled except for Suho and Kris. "No its too much for college." Kris said and you smiled "Yeah too much color Aqua." you said and she smiled and turned to you again.

"THIS IS OKAY NOW!" you said as you rushed to your room and you grabbed your bag and you rushed down and you smiled at Aquamarine and she smiled back "Yes Princess I will take care of her." she said and all of you rushed out of the castle.

"Are you sure with the boyish style?" Chanyeol asked you and you nodded. Kai smiled as he your hair and he fixed it and he smiled "Its okay its college it's not a fashion show." Luhan said and Daehyun smiled "Yes you'll be much appreciated when you are at your simplest." Kris said and you smiled at them "Thanks my lovelies." and the moment you arrive there you saw girls and boys like they are in the fashion show.

"Okay I take that back." Luhan said and you giggled "Who cares all 13 of you are gorgeous and I'm sure you don't need those expensive clothes and hairstyles all of you are HOT." you said and all of them blushed. "I know because I am your wifey~" you chimmed and all of them giggled.

~~~

"Okay since Luhan is going to be with you I know you'll be fine." Kris said all of a sudden "SHALALALA~!" All of you turned and it was the ROVIXX race. "You guys are also here?" Sehun asked and Hyuk smiled "Ne we are here for our Princess." The 13 smiled since they have confidence with their other brothers.

"So what are you schedules?" you asked and all of them smiled "I'll be in the 2nd building." Hyuk said and N nodded "Yeah I'll be there too." he said and you turned to Ravi and he smiled "I'll be in the fourth floor with Sehun-ssi." he said and you turned to Ken and he looked down "I'll be in the 1st building with Suho-ssi and Baekhyun-ssi." Lastly you turned to Leo and he smiled "I'll be in the same class as you Princess." your eyes widened and you involuntarily hugged him. "YAY!" you said and Luhan smiled "Okay LET'S GO!" you yelled and all of you entered the campus.

~~~~>

N.YEONGHATHEYO~

HEY EVERYONE~ I was busy and I can't update that much so here I am probably I'll update tomorrow or next week again.

Plus guys Pray for the the Philippines our country experienced another typhoon but this one is worse so please guys pray for our country ^^

I LOVE ALL OF YOU~ <3