This isn't it (Eunhye's POV)

My 12 Fairies


What do you expect me to do? Wait for you? Hope for you to comeback? You have to know how much we miss you it's been a week and we haven't heard even one word from you even a goodbye. I hope you comeback it is hard to see my everydays without you around. It feels like the sun just lost one ray because of you. The warmth of the sun became cold because you left. What do you expect us to do? Do you expect us to guess where in the world you are? We miss you just please comeback it isn't bad to say goodbye just tell us if you don't want to return anymore. If you want to we will open the doors for you again and we will never close it just for you to feel like you are always welcome home. Kris we miss you....

I can't bring myself to refresh your disappearing image in the woods. It feels like that I can't even think clearly because of your memories that are making me miss you even more. What made you leave? What made you decide that you are better off out there alone not seeing us your family... the family that we weirdly created the family that we never knew that we would create out of the blue.

~

I sat up from my bed thinking that this day would be better since it is Hyuk's Birthday in 2 days and hopefully we can celebrate it like everyone else did. I turned to my side and I saw a busy Kai reading a book I clreared my throat and he turned to me "Oh you're awake beautiful." he said making me smile. "Any word from your brother?" I asked him and he looked down and he shook his head. "Sadly it's been a week now and he hasn't returned yet hopefully he would comeback and I know he will." he said and I turned to him "How do you know?" I asked him and he smiled at me showing me that I shouldn't worry about him too much. "He's my brother and you are connected to one another like it or not." he said and I giggled at his words remembering that day when Kai right here accidentally kissed me that made everyone flip. That memory can be saved as one of the best memories.

Kai pulled me up making me feel that I am safe even though the other one isn't around. "Come on Ken is downstairs waiting for you he wants to talk about Hyuk's birthday party." Kai told me making my eyes widened "Okay I almost forgot about that." I said and Kai lifted me and he teleported towards the living room making me giggle like a crazy person. As both of our figures appeared in the living room Kai got hit on the face by a water balloon from Jungkook's creation making him yell and Jungkook on the other hand started to run around like crazy. "NOOONA SAVE ME~" He yelled and I was giggling making me forget all those pain that I was inflicted with. 

~

Planning Hyuk's party took my mind away from the pain of those indirect lacerations. Ken even made my day making me laugh over his jokes him getting beat up Leo and D.O and Ravi was playing with Jaemin it was like a normal day around the castle. N telling stories to Chanyeol and Sehun and Hyuk is with Zelo and they are dancing over the other room. It felt like nothing was missing but when I remember it I see his face again and it is something I don't want these boys to see. I can't brush off the fact that he is gone and he might not return and he might not be able to.

I fear that...all of us fear that it is just even though one person is missing the 100% just drops down to 50% I am not saying that these remaining boys can't bring me happiness but seeing them complete seeing them togther bonding over even at the stupidest of things makes me really happy however I can't force a smile and try to fake everything well let's just hope for the best and hope he comes back safe and sound.

To our dragon that can fly we will always be here for you no matter what the doors are open and we are waiting for you to comeback.

"Noona can I eat this?" Jungkook asked me as he raised a pink bun and I smiled at him "Of course." I told him and he smiled Daehyun appeared and brought in a news that made all of our hopes high.

"Guys! I just came from Mato and well everything seems better over there trees are growing well and another thing Minhyuk hyung is travelling back now and he just got this." Daehyun said as he handed me a photo "Kris is somewhere around the barrier of the diamond mountain a fairy from here lives there now and he just sent this to Minhuk hyung and yes I think he is doing well." Daehyun said and before anything else that news brought his 11 brothers at peace. "Good thing he is safe." Tao said and I smiled at him and I couldn't help it I started to cry.

"Eunhye." all of them said in unison and I smiled at them with tears at the side of my eyes "I'm just relieved." I said and N enveloped me in his arms. "He is safe that's what matters." He told me and Chanyeol smiled at N and playfully pushed him away just to hug me. 

It is really a relief I hope you are really doing well.

~~~>

Hi guys so yeah I just got out of my hiatus and I am back well I can update during Fridays I guess or Saturdays just on the time I am not busy of course :) see you guys later or tomorrow for a double-update and always remember WE ARE ONE! EXO SARANGHAJA!