Rowdy as usual

My 12 Fairies


"CHANYEOL!" you yelled and you sighed for the nth time. "I told you not to eat those it's for Jaemin." you said and Chen was laughing while Jaemin is in his arms. "Chen said I could eat it." Chanyeol said and you sighed "Okay Okay." you said and you knelt in front of Jaemin and you gave her your home made banana cream pie. You glared at Chanyeol and Chen and all of a sudden Jaemin touched your left cheek and she giggled. With that you just smiled and your anger lifted off. You, Chen and Chanyeol fed Jaemin with the pie you made and she smiled widely enough for you to see her first pair of teeth.

"Look at that our baby is growing too fast." Luhan said and you turned to see him holding the crystal ball. "Luhan where are the others?" you asked and he smiled "Trying hard not to push each other down the stairs." Luhan said and you sighed. "YAH!" you heard Kris yelled you sighed and after a few seconds you heard a loud thud coming down the stairs. 

Kai teleported beside you "What is happening there?" you asked and Luhan walked beside you. You faced the stairs and D.O fell. "OOF! hi wifey." he said and your eyes widened "Kyungsoo are you okay?" you asked him and he shook his head "No." he said and the moment you look up Kris followed. "Oh my goodnes yah what's going on?" you asked and the moment you turned up the stairs all of them followed in falling down.

Your eyes widened "Boys!" you exclaimed and they smiled "HI WIFEY!" they exclaimed. You sighed "Can you at least try not to push each other while climbing down the stairs." you said and they smiled "Yes wifey." they answered and you pulled D.O up. "Where is she?" D.O asked and you smiled at him and moved out of his way. "Oh there you are Jaemin-ah." D.O said and Jaemin giggled she reached out towards D.O and she smiled. 

"How come D.O is close with her already?" Kris asked and you turned to him "Do you try to come near her?" you asked Kris and he shook his head "No but Sehun doesnt too." he said and Sehun's eyes widened "Wow hyung I'm not that allergic to Jaemin." Sehun said as he walked towards Jaemin. 'See." he said and Sehun carried Jaemin from Chen's arms. Jaemin giggled and Sehun smiled "Try holding her hyung she is a stress reliever." he said and Suho smiled with that statement.

Kris walked towards Jaemin and Jaemin wasn't looking and Kris scooped her from Sehun's arms. She turned to see that she is away from Sehun and her eyes are having tears already and all of a sudden "WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" all of you covered your ears by the loudness of her cry. "Make it stop!" Kris yelled and you took Jaemin out of Kris' arms. She stopped crying and she snuggled onto your shoulder.

"Why is it that when I'm holding her she cries like that?!" Kris asked and you shrugged "I don't know maybe it's because of your face." Minhyuk said and Kris turned to glare at the blue blood. "Hyung don't." Taemin said and Xiumin smiled "BANANA CREAM PIE!" he yelled and all of you sighed "Eunhye can I eat this?" he asked and you nodded. "TAO, LAY, BAEKHYUN!" he called on the 3 and all of them smiled and rushed towards the table where the pie is.

Daehyun and Zelo entered and they smiled "NOONA!" Zelo yelled and you turned to see him holding a basket filled with berries your eyes widened "Woah where did you get these?" you asked the 2 of them and they smiled "From the Fraser mountain." Daehyun answered and your eyes widened "That's where-", "Yup that's where I live...Hello Eunhye." Ken said and your eyes widened. "Hello Ken." you said and he smiled "So how's life?" he asked and Daehyun sighed "Come on Ken go back to the mountain." Daehyun said and Ken smiled "Okay then bye Princess Mia~" he said and you giggled and he disappeared.

"That crazy hermit." Daehyun said and you turned to Daehyun and you giggled. "Okay I just baked some cookies and banana cream pie." you said and with that Zelo's eyes widened. "BANANA CREAM PIE?!" he asked and the moment he saw the table he pouted. "Sorry Zelo Tao ate it all." Lay said and he pouted and you sighed. "I made 8 of those so you don't have to worry Zelo." you said and he smiled "YIPEE!" he yelled and Luhan handed him one.

"Uh...sorry about Zelo." Daehyun said and you smiled "Don't worry he is part of the family." you said and Daehyun giggled "Where's Yongbin?" he asked and you looked down "Well he left a couple of days ago and he hasn't returned yet he went on to Sedna to look for something he didn't say what it was but he is there alone." you answered and Daehyun's eyes widened "Minhyuk didn't go with him?" he asked and you shook your head.

~

"STOP HER CRYING!" Suho yelled and Kris sighed as he handed Jaemin to Luhan. "Hyung why is this happening?" Luhan asked Kris and he shook his head "I don't know I asked master with this and he doesn't know the answer." Kris said and Xiumin smiled "Clearly it's because of your face hyung." Baekhyun said and Kris sighed "Look since we met Eunhye the face was off." he said and Kai giggled "Well not in our eyes." Chen said and all of them laughed. Zelo is beside the window playing PSP with Sehun. 

You rushed down the stairs and you saw the 16 of them playing games and making Jaemin laugh. You smiled at the sight and secretly you took a picture of them. "So Fraser mountain who's up for making friends with the ROVIXX race?" Kris asked and all of them smiled "ME!" all of them yelled in unison. "Wait what are you guys going to do in the Fraser mountain?"  you asked and all of them turned.

"Well we will see if we can be friends with the ROVIXX race." Tao said and you smiled "Ken lives there maybe he is not a crazy hermit." you said and Chanyeol turned to you. "He isn't Daehyun just said that because Ken is bubbly." Chanyeol answered and you giggled. After a few minutes.

"Wifey you coming?" all of them asked and you smiled "Sure wait let me get Jaemin's stuff." you said and all of you flew towards the ROVIXX race.

~~~>

HI YEOM YEOROBUN~

It's me SUNHEE15 back with this story :)

I've been busy with school and stuff but I have the chance to write this ^^

Guys can I ask one thing?

Please pray for the Philippnes our country is suffering the same as last year ^^

KAMSAHAMNIDA <3

^^