Meeting new people

My 12 Fairies


You carried Jaemin in your arms and she is giggling because of Chanyeol who's making derp faces beside her. All of you flew over the Fraser mountain where the ROVIXX race lives. The moment your feet touched the ground plants pulled all of your feet and all of your eyes widened "What the hell is this?!" Zelo asked and all of you have no clue on what was happening.

"INTRUDERS!" a boy with a blonde hair yelled four boys went out running and they were armed "WOAH!" Chanyeol yelled and the moment you look up to them their eyes widened "Its Princess Mia." a boy with a black hair said and the plants disappeared when the black haired boy touch the ground. "We are so sorry Princess Mia." a familiar face said and your eyes widened "Ken." you said and he smiled "Chaeseonghamnida Princess." he said and you smiled "No biggie well why do you have those anyways?" you asked and Ken bowed at you.

"Well one of our brothers was taken away several years ago when the T.S Warriors conquered Sedna." A black haired boy with a angelic face said and you looked down "Sorry to hear that." you said and Ken smiled "By the way Princess Welcome to Fraser mountain we are under your power as well." A white haired boy said and you giggled.

"By the way Princess Mia these are my brothers Hakyeon hyung you can call him N if you want to." he said as he pointed towards a boy with a black hair and you bowed at him "Annyeonghaseyo." you said and he bowed at you in return. "This is Taekwoon Hyung you can call him Leo." Ken said as he placed a hand on the shoulder of the black haired dude with an angelic face. "This is Wonsik you can call him Ravi." he said as he pointed towards the white haired dude. "This is our maknae Sanghyuk you can call him Hyuk." he said as he ruffled the blonde haired boy's hair.

"Nice to meet you uh you said you had a brother so all of you are six?" you asked them and they nodded. "Yes Sedna is under the power of Mato and we can't do anything to help our brother Hongbin." N said and you turned to Daehyun and Zelo. "Mato?" you asked and they nodded. "But Mato is already under our power." You said and their eyes widened "The whole planet of EXO knows that how come you don't?" you asked them and they looked down.

"Still Sedna is a bad place to go." N said and your eyes widened remembering that Yongbin is in there. "Sedna is a beautiful place just like EXO but what happened was Mato conquered it and turned it to their place and filled it with dangerous things and when our brother Hongbin went there to find the star orb he was followed by one of the T.S warriors until he came back and the next thing we know is that Hongbin was dragged back in Sedna where the brothers of the T.S warriors are conquering Sedna." Ravi said and you turned to Daehyun and Zelo and they looked down and back to you.

"Yongguk hyung gathered followers after our first encounter with you at the coffee shop after that he assigned them to different areas around Mato after that nothing happened....Hyori must be the one behind this." Daehyun said and Zelo turned to ROVIXX race "Are you sure they are in Sedna?" he asked them all 5 heads nodded. "Wait are you saying that aside from the four evil T.S warriors there are more?" Suho asked and N knitted his brows together "Four? I thought they are six of them?" N said and Daehyun and Zelo raised their hands "We are formerly a member of the T.S warriors but we turned our backs against evil and transfered to the side of the fairies." Daehyun said and Zelo nodded.

The five of their eyes widened and they backed out a little. "Princess why did you bring them here?!" Ravi asked you and your eyes widened "Woah! Calm down they are the good guys the other four are the bad guys not the two of them they have been living with me a few years ago." you said and Leo look at you and he turned to Daehyun.

"Princess are you sure you trust them? their race took our brother." N said and you turned to N "Yes I trust them." you said and N nodded at the rest of the boys and they let their guard down. Jaemin was in Sehun's arms and she was trying to understand the happenings and she ends up smiling. 

~~

"We are sorry Princess." Hyuk said as he bowed infront of you. "No worries you can call me Eunhye." you said and four heads turned your way. "Eunhye?" Hyuk asked you and you nodded. Chen was holding Jaemin and he was sitting beside Kris and D.O on his right. "Why are you with them?" Ken asked you and you smiled "Well they are my husbands I know they are many." you said and their eyes widened "And the baby who's the father?!" N asked and you blushed a little "Well she came from my parents." you said and Leo smiled and she walked towards Jaemin.

Leo touched Jaemin's hand and she smiled. Kris' eyes widened "H-how did you do that?!" Kris asked Leo and he smiled "I don't know I like kids." he said and N smiled "Look at that Leo hyung's kryptonite is insight." Ken said and you turned to see Leo carrying Jaemin and he is smiling like a proud father. You smiled and Kris looked down and Luhan patted his shoulder.

D.O sat beside you and N handed you some tea. "Look at that Kris hyung is really sad right now." D.O said and N turned "Why?" N asked and D.O smiled "Jaemin likes all of us except for Kris hyung she cries when Kris hyung is carrying her." D.O said and N wondered "Why? I think Kris-ssi is nice." Ravi said and Baekhyun shook his head.

"He scares us." Lay said and you giggled "Kris is the eldest out of the 12 of them so that's why." you said and Ravi nodded. 

Kris took Jaemin from Leo's arms and after a few seconds "WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" all of you covered your ears at the loudness of her cry. "AISH!" Kris said and Tao took her and she stopped crying. N turned to Hyuk and he got dizzy and he landed on the floor, "Sanghyuk are you okay?" N asked and Lay immediately went to the maknae's side and he touched him and Hyuk shot back to life.

"What happened?" he asked and N giggled "Eunhye that's Hyuk's weakness he faints whenever he hears screams." You smiled at Hyuk and you giggled at him. He smiled at you and with that your will was to help them look for their brother Hongbin.

~~~>

Hello everyone~

VIXX is here as a set of new characters ^^

Also by the next chapter I will reveal who is the brothers of the T.S warriors 

Clue they debuted this year with the song NO MORE DREAM ^^

WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER~

KAMSAHAMNIDA~

<3