New members of the coffee shop

My 12 Fairies


It was a school day morning and you kept on rushing back and forth in the campus because of the upcoming activity called "Coffee masters." you are the head of this event and you are busy as ever. "Nari can you kindly go to the 3rd floor and ask for the copies of the application forms." you asked Nari she is one of your friends in college and she giggled "Eunhye I am telling you rest... I'll get them for you." she said and  you smiled at her "Thanks." she smiled and left. 'Where should I put this?" you turned to see Dohee carrying a tray of coffee mugs. "Here let me help you with that." you said and you helped Dohee carry the tray. "Tomorrow is the day so I heard you are also going to compete at the Venti round?" she asked you and you turned to her "Huh what? I am not going to compete." you said and she turned to the list "What are you saying you're in the Venti round with Jung Taekwoon." she said and your eyes widened "What?!" you asked and you sighed and Dohee giggled. "Oh I see Luhan's name here to he is going to be in the Tall round and he is going to be with Minseok-ssi." she said and you couldn't believe the list. "WHY ARE THESE GUYS HERE?!" you asked and Dohee giggled "What's up?" you turned to see Irene one of your college friends. "These guys are here I can't believe it." you said

"Don't worry Eunhye you're going to do well in this round I vote for you well you're up against Lee Jaehwan and Do Kyungsoo." she said and you faced-palmed "What are these boys thinking they are in the music department how are they going-","Well it is an open event besides you're the one who encouraged everyone to join this activity." Irene said and you remembered all those words "Aigoo." you muttered and Dohee smiled and hugged you as Irene joined in as well.

"Here you go Eunhye." Nari said as she handed you the envelope "Thank you Nari." you said and she smiled "I'll be back Mr. Hong told me to get the other utensils for the event." she said and you smiled at her "Okay be careful." you said and she nodded with a smile on her pretty face. "Wow I wish I was tall like Nari." Dohee said and you giggled at her and Irene turned to Dohee "What's wrong with your height you look cute that way." Irene said and Dohee smiled and hugged Irene.

~

"So wifey is busy with preparations today huh?" Chanyeol asked and Xiumin nodded "Yup tomorrow is her big break as an events organizer." Xiumin said and Ravi came in "So where is the princess by the way?" he asked and Luhan turned to him "Busy with preparations for tomorrow is an event organized by her and it is called 'Coffee masters' Me and Xiumin will compete there." he said and Ravi nodded "Oh yeah Leo hyung and Jaehwan hyung are going to compete there also." he said and Hyuk came in with Sehun. "So starting tomorrow is the food festival what do you guys want to do?" Sehun asked and Hyuk smiled "I wish there are a lot of drinks there." he said and N came in "Do you guys have classes or what?" he asked and Chanyeol turned "It is our break hyung." Chanyeol said and N smiled "Oh sooo where's the princess? I haven't seen her yet." N asked and Luhan turned to him "She's preparing for an event tomorrow so it's best that we don't bother her today." Luhan answered and N nodded.

You are with Dohee, Nari and Irene as the 4 of you are trying to achieve a lot of stuff for tomorrow's event. "Irene can you help me with this?" you asked here and she smiled "Sure thing." she said and you smiled at her and she took the box from you and helped you set the table. "Excuse me." you looked up as well as Irene and you saw a very pretty girl. "Yes can we help you?" you asked her and she smiled "Hi my name is Hani and I was actually going to ask if I can join the competition?" she asked and you nodded at her "Sure but do you have a partner to come with you?" Irene asked her and she nodded "Yes I have a friend named Jimin I think he can help me." she said and Irene handed her the paper where in she can sign up. "So should I go for the Tall round?" she asked and Irene smiled at her. She signed and thanked you and left. "Wow she's pretty." Irene said and Nari came in "So who was that?" she asked and you turned to Nari "She's Hani and she just joined the Tall round." you said and Dohee smiled "She is really pretty." Dohee said and Nari furrowed her eyebrows. "Hani?" she asked and you nodded.

"Why?" you asked her and she shook her head "Nothing it was just a familiar name." she said all of a sudden "EONNI~" 4 of your heads swerved to a cute little boy running in and your eyes widened "Jungkook what are you doing here?" you asked him "YAH JUNGKOOK!" Zelo running after him tired. "Junhong what are you guys doing here?" you asked them and the 3 turned to you "Who are they?" Dohee asked and you smiled "They are my brothers say hi to them." you said and you eyed the 2 of them to greet your friends.

"HI EONNI~" Jungkook yelled and the 3 smiled "Awww he is so cute~" Nari squealed. Irene was smiling and Dohee was squealing as well. You sighed and you glared at Zelo for not taking care of Jungkook. "Jungkook was actually excited to see you today." he said and you turned away from the boy and back to your friends. "Guys... sorry can I just take them to Luhan and the rest?" you asked and they nodded "Sure thing." all 3 of them said and you pulled the 2 away.

~

"You guys are fully aware that you are not allowed to visit me and your hyungs at school." you said and Jungkook pouted "Sorry noona." he said and Zelo nodded as well "Yes sorry noona." he said and you smiled at them "Since it is a saturday tomorrow why don't you boys come here because of it's food festival." you said and Jungkook's eyes widened and his smiled widened as well. "Really noona you would do that?" he asked and you nodded "Of course I can give you free food if you want." you said and Jungkook hugged you as well as Zelo. "Thank you noona." Zelo said and you smiled "No problem Junhong." you said and out of the blue.

"JUNGKOOK, JUNHONG!" the two turned and they wanted to run for their life it was Leo and the two of them are actually afraid of him and love him at the same time and before anything else. "What are you 2 doing in here?" their eyes widened more because of Suho. "Ah no worries hyung we are just leaving." Zelo said and they rushed out of the school.

You turned to the 2 and you gave them a look. 'What?" Leo asked and Suho smiled "So are you still busy?" he asked and you nodded "Yeah don't worry we'll be finish in 30 minutes." you said and he smiled "Okay I guess we still have some time to work at the coffee house." Suho said as he looked at his watch and Leo turned "You guys work at the coffee house?" Leo asked and you nodded "Yeah and well before I forget why am I with you on the competition I am not allowed to compete because I am the head." you said and Leo smiled "Well Nari joined as well as Irene so I guess you could too." he said and you wanted to face the wall. "Fine fine."  you said and Leo smiled.

"Wait did you just smiled hyung?" Suho asked Leo and he nodded "So Eunhye can we uh... well... work with you guys?" he asked and your eyes smiled when you heard that. "Sure sure I'd be glad to be working with you." you said and with that the next few hours flew over to you introducing the ROVIXX race to the coffee shop.

~~>

HEY~ 

So I updated finally :) I missed you guys I am so sorry about not updating.

I really am :( 

I hope you guys still continue to support this fic :) 

THANKS <3 *hearts thrown at each and everyone of you~*