The cat = The little kid = The guardian....

My 12 Fairies

 


After meeting the ROVIXX race all of you decided to go home and "WHAT HAPPENED!?" Kris asked as his eyes widened seeing the dirty living room. "Oh..." you turned you want to rant but you are holding the sleeping Jaemin in your arms.

"Who could have done this?" Chen asked and Suho sighed "Yeah I remember someone carried a cat inside the house." Suho said and he turned to Xiumin. Xiumin's eyes widened "It wasn't me." he said and Xiumin turned to Tao.

Tao turned to Sehun and Sehun turned to Chanyeol and Chanyeol scratched the back of his head. "Well I was the one who brought the cat in but I left it inside my room how did it got out?" Chanyeol said and you sighed and you gave Jaemin to D.O and you turned and you saw the cat walking towards you.

"Oh is that the cat?" you asked and Chanyeol's eyes widened "That's not it." Chanyeol said and it the cat yawned infront of you and "Sorry for messing up your house I was actually lost and I was hungry and went looking for food." 

All of your eyes widened and you took a step back. "H-How did you?" you asked it and it smiled and it transformed into a human. "Princess." it said and you hid behind Kris afraid of what it would turn into. " A kid?" you asked and it huffed and it said "I'M NOT A KID!" you smiled at how cute it looked and he turned to look at you.

Your eyes widened and he reminded you so much of Zelo. You walked towards him and you patted his head and he smiled "Princess... Annyeonghaseyo Jungkook imnida." he said and you giggled at how cute he looked. "YOU ARE SO CUTE!" you said as you pinched his cheeks. "Wait where did you came from?" you asked him and he smiled "I'm from Sedna a survivor that is." he said and your eyes widened "By any chance do you know who Hongbin is?" you asked him and he shook his head.

"Sorry Princess I do not know this person you are refering to." he said and you looked down hoping that you could help the ROVIXX race in finding their brother. You smiled at Jungkook and you patted his head "Nice meeting you Jungkook, you are a very cute kid." you said and he huffed "I'M NOT A KID!" he yelled and Chanyeol rushed up the stairs and he picked up the cat and he smiled "He is still a cat tho." You look up and Sooman was there.

"Sooman ajusshi." you said and he smiled "It seems like you found our guardian Jungkook." he said and Kris' eyes widened "Another guardian?" Kris asked and you turned to Kris. "Wait this kid as our guardian?" you asked and Jungkook turned to you "For the last time I'm not a kid!" he said and you smiled at how cute he looks like.

"A guardian for what?" Kai asked and Sooman turned "I'm afraid that your daughter's in danger since Yongbin left and Minhyuk will return for 3 weeks in Ceres Jaemin needs Jungkook because there is this twist in the profecy Eunhye." Sooman said and you turned to Jungkook and you turned back to Sooman. "What are his powers in order to protect our Jaemin?" you asked Sooman and he smiled.

"Well Jungkook is capable of resurrecting a person and he is capable of casting a border to this place so it will be protected from the harmful powers of the invaders from Eris." Sooman said and you turned to Jungkook and the rest of you are all startled "And the reason why he is a cat well his powers are shapeshifting and since he trashed the place he will clean it." Sooman said and Jungkook just snapped his fingers and the place was back.

"I don't like this kid." Sehun murmured and Chanyeol nodded there was a vibe from Jungkook that all of the boys couldn't understand. "How old are you?" you asked Jungkook and he smiled "Well human age is 17 but Sednian age 170." he said and yoru eyes widened "Are you like Edward Cullen or something?" Chen asked and you giggled and Jungkook smiled "You can consider me as a vampire but I don't like blood and I don't sleep." he said and all of you smiled at him.

~~~

"That kid is something." Chanyeol said and Suho nodded "Yeah I think it's just because of his eyes." Suho said and Lay turned "He is like a cat he has different eye colors." he said and Kris sighed "Well since master let him be I guess he is okay even he gives us bad vibes." Kris said and the rest sighed "Where is Eunhye anyways?" Tao asked and all of them turned and Xiumin smiled "She is with Jungkook and don't worry you think Luhan would allow her to be alone with that kid." Xiumin said and they sighed in relief.

"What does Sedna looks like?" you asked Jungkook as he was chewing on the toast you made him. "Well it's like a never ending dead forest... there is life in the place but it's full of sorrow trees and animals are alive but sorrow is misting around the place I don't know what the T.S warriors did to  that place." Jungkook said and you smiled at him. Jungkook touched your hand and he smiled "Noona? can I call you that?" he asked you and you glared at him "Andwae." you said and he pouted.

"Wae you are older than me!" he said and Luhan sighed "Well she only allows that if you are to live with her." Luhan said and Jungkook smiled "But I will live with you now." he said and your eyes widened "WHAT!?" you asked him and you sighed Jungkook smiled and he looked down.

"My hyungs are there is Sedna trapped and for some reason I was the only one saved because of my powers I am the strongest out of the seven of us." he said and you turned to him "You have hyungs?" you asked him and he nodded he pulled out a picture from his pocket and he handed it to you.

"This was us way before Sedna was invaded by the T.S Warriors... We've been under Mato for how many years now but when you defeated them Sedna is under no power but the place is still trashed my hyungs are there they are stucked there and they will forever be unless someone brave enough will counter the spell that was surrounded around the place." 

You smiled at Jungkook and you patted his head "We will help you if you want to." you said and Jungkook smiled "Really Princess?" he asked you and you nodded Luhan smiled since he knows that you are very kind hearted.

"So should I call you noona now?" he asked you and you looked down "Probably." you said and he hugged you and Luhan's eyes widened "YAH!" Luhan yelled and Jungkook backed off. "Sorry." he said and you giggled at him.

~~~>

AN.NYEONG.HA.SE.YO!

Hello everyone finally I updated here is another set of new characters

THE BULLETPROOF BOY SCOUTS! BANGTAN SONYEONDAN!

So maybe later or tomorrow I can update it's been decades haha anyways sorry for not updating.

I'm stuck with 6pm classes and I arrive home around 9 and my classes starts at 8 in the moring.

YEAH COLLEGE LIFE IS SURE HELL but it's fun ^^

SO DOUBLE UPDATE? probably later ^^

I LOVE YOU GUYS FOR UNDERSTANDING :) THANK YOU SO MUCH!