College here I come.... err here we come

My 12 Fairies


The next morning came and you are sitting infront of your laptop when your cellphone ringed. You tapped it and you yawned you stretched your arms and you refreshed the page. You typed your name on the tab and you clicked search and your eyes widened. "I got accepted?!" "I GOT ACCEPTED!" you yelled and you started to jump around your room and you started to dance randomly and you smiled to yourself. "COLLEGE HERE I COME!" you yelled and the moment you got down the stairs you rushed towards the kitchen and at the moment you reached the kitchen your eyes widened when you saw 13 letters on the counter.

"Uh Aquamarine are these..","Yes it is miss all of you got accepted at Yonsei University." she said and your eyes widened "Wait WHAT?!" you asked Aquamarine and she smiled "Well since all of you took the exam together at different schools this is where all of you passed oh and also here." she handed you a letter and it is from "Seoul National University?" you asked and she smiled "Well unfortunately you are the one who passed well along with Leo." she said and your eyes widened "Leo? you mean from the ROVIXX race?" you asked her and she nodded.

"Yes well master said that it would be you guys and the ROVIXX race since you are their princess." Aquamarine said and you looked down. "My high school life is nice because the 12 are with me but additional 5? How the hell am I going to survive this Daehyun will be with me as well and Zelo will be alone in High school." you said and Aquamarine smiled.

"Our Zelo wouldn't be alone since Jungkook will be with him." she said and your eyes widened "What?" you asked and Aquamarine smiled "Well master sent Jungkook to the same Highschool where Zelo is." Aquamarine said and you turned "Where are the two of them?" you asked and she smiled "They left an hour ago since their classes starts at 7." she said and you turned to the watch and it's already 8 am.

"Should I wake them up miss?" she asked you and you shook your head "No since the classes in college will start 2 weeks from now." you said and you turned and you saw Xiumin carrying Jaemin. "Oh Xiumin." you said and he turned "HELLO WIFEY~" he said and Jaemin smiled at you.

"How are you my baby girl?" you asked Jaemin and she smiled at you and she giggled "Where are the others?" you asked Xiumin and he turned "Running down the stairs again and..." the two of you turned and you rushed towards the stairs and you saw all of them on the floor. 

"YAH WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT THE STAIRS?!" you asked and Daehyun jumped from the second floor. "Well all of them went down rushing since all of us passed Yonsei University including the ROVIXX race." Daehyun said and you pulled Sehun up who's being crushed under his hyungs.

"What's this ruckus about?" all of you turned to see Sooman standing by the window. "Mianhaeyo master we just got into a accident." Baekhyun said and Chen dusted himself "Yeah that includes pushing each other down the stairs." you face-palmed and Daehyun patted your shoulder. "You boys better behave yourselves you are already fathers." Sooman said and he turned to see Xiumin standing beside you carrying Jaemin.

"Be like Minseok here." he said and Xiumin's eyes widened and he turned to 12 pair of piercing glares. Xiumin hid behind you and Sooman smiled "Since in two weeks all of you are attending college so you guys have to be good, your schedules came and I'm afraid Eunhye is in the same block as the ROVIXX race and one of you is lucky enough to be her block mate." Sooman said as he handed each of you your schedules.

"Since Minhyuk will be away for 3 weeks he'll be back after that and now the luckiest of all is none other than...." he said and he turned to smile at Luhan and he walked towards Luhan. "You have the same schedule as Eunhye." he said and Luhan's eyes widened.

~~~

"Okay so I am with the same schedule as her what's the big deal we still can see her inside this house." Luhan said and the other members are so disappointed of the outcome of the schedule. "Look we can still spend time with her equally on the weekends and in the coffee shop." Luhan said and Baekhyun walked beside Luhan and he smiled.

"Luhan hyung is right, we can still spend time with her equally and it's not his fault so don't blame him." Baekhyun said and Chanyeol nodded as well as Sehun and Kai. "Yeah it wouldn't be bad." Lay said and Tao smiled "Let's just hope that this time in her college life no bullies are going to be in her way." Suho said and Kris smiled.

"No matter what happens we need to protect our wifey." Xiumin said and Chen smiled and D.O nodded in agreement. "We will equally be with her anyways." D.O said. Kris sighed and said "Well let's just protect her and watch over her." Kris said as he walked towards Luhan and patted his shoulder. "You should take care of her always alright." Kris whispered to Luhan and he nodded.

"Guys?" you said as you poked your head in the living room "Come on breakfast is ready." you said and they smiled and Lay walked towards you and he pecked you on your forehead. Your eyes widened and he smiled at you the rest were surprised and then all of them did the same and your eyes widened "YAH!" you yelled and didn't mind you.

You walked towards the dining room and they are smiling since the letters are in their hands and then D.O turned and he smiled at you "Wifey I heard you passed Seoul National University too." he said and you nodded "Yes I managed to." you said and Sehun walked towards you and he immediately cried "WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME?!" he asked you and your eyes widened.

"Sehun it wasn't my choice okay." you said and instantly he smiled "I was just kidding plus Chen hyung told me to troll you." he said and you sighed and you patted his head. "You are so cute." you told Sehun and he blushed and he watched you walk towards the other boys.

"So when will Minhyuk come back?" Chanyeol asked and you shrugged "I don't know maybe next next week." you said and you turned to Kris. "He is in business with my father they are going somewhere." you said and Baekhyun entered the dining room carrying Jaemin in his arms. You rushed towards Baekhyun and you carried Jaemin.

"Looks like someone is hungry for some oatmeal." Suho said as he cupped Jaemin's cheeks. Jaemin giggled and Suho kissed her on her forehead Kris on the other hand is watching from afar he sighed wanting Jaemin to see him and will never cry in his arms.

Kris walked towards Jaemin and he smiled he carried Jaemin away from you and in a split second "UWAAAA~" all of you covered your ears and Chanyeol pulled Jaemin away from Kris and Chanyeol sat on the chair and he created butterflies out of his flames. Kris sighed and you smiled at him "You'll get along with her soon." you said and Kris looked down and he look back up at you and he smiled "Yes I will be I will be able to hold her without her crying like this." Kris said and you smiled at him and you hugged him.

~~~

It was 4pm and all of you are inside the coffee shop without G.na and the others since they are all busy with their own happenings. "What time will Zelo be dismissed?" You asked Daehyun and he smiled "He is already dismissed let's just wait for him I told him to go straight here." Daehyun said and the bell on the door rang and all of you turned "There he is." Daehyun said and Zelo smiled.

"Hey noona." he said and you smiled at him "Where is Jungkook?" you asked him and he smiled. Jungkook entered the shop and he has lipstick marks all over his face. "NOONA." he yelled and you rush towards him "What happened to you?" you asked him and he cried "They are vicious those high school noonas almost killed me." he said and you giggled "Now I guess Zelo is even with you he did experienced this a week ago when he entered school well I have to be honest I will do the same thing when I see the two of you, you cuties." you said and both Zelo and Jungkook giggled.

While the others are sulking in their seats trying hard for you to notice them

~~~>

N.YEONGHASEYO!

Here is chapter 4 it's actually good since I have no classes up until monday ain't that fun?! HAHA

JUST HAPPY anyways have any of you seen VIXX's new video? I love it also BTS's Beautiful OMGEE TAEHYUNG IS SO CUTE~

SO for the next chapter is I'll be using EXO's songs gee the entire album will fit the story ^^ 

SEE YOU GUYS LATER OR TOMORROW

I am crying because of these people....

There is nothing I want more in this world than WOOHYUN taking a selca on my Phone TT^TT

THIS GUY NAMED LEE JAEHWAN IS RUINING MY BIAS LIST

BTS's V/TAEHYUNG

LASTLY MY CURRENT EXO BIAS LIST WRECKER

Yeah right clap all you want you completely ruined my EXO bias list TT^TT