The disappearance of the Dragon

My 12 Fairies


Morning came and your vampire mode was on you rushed to the curtains and you closed it not letting any of the sunlight pass through your windows. You sighed and because of it you are unable to see anything. "Great." you muttered and you raised your hand creating a small light to make you see through the darkness. "This is convinient." you said and you the lights in your bed room and you fixed yourself as you heard your Jaemin crying. You sighed and you walked towards her room and the moment you opened the door a smiling angel appeared right in front of your eyes. "Suho what are you doing here early in the morning?" you asked him and he smiled.

"Well I don't want to bother your beautiful rest so I went here to attend to our beautiful Jaemin." he said and you smiled at him "As Expected Joonma." you said and he smiled "So what do you guys want for breakfast?" you asked him and he smiled "Nothing special just some eggs or pancakes or waffles whatever is easy for you." he said and you smiled at him "Okay I'll be at the kitchen." you said and you kissed Jaemin on the cheek and she giggled. You smiled at Suho and you pecked him on his left cheek and his eyes widened.

You walked out of the room and Suho was still stunned on what you did. You rushed down the stairs and you are humming you stopped and you saw Jungkook already awake. "Hey" you called out and he turned "Noona~" he said and you smiled at him "It's so early why are you already awake plus today is a Saturday." you said and he smiled "I can't sleep properly noona I think I drained my powers I don't know what's happening to me it feels like my brothers are really in pain." he said and you looked down. "Don't worry I promised you that I will help you with that." you said and he smiled at you "Remember noona we are also connected to each other we feel each other's pain just like you and your hubbies." he said and you patted him on the head.

"Come on I'll make breakfast what do you want to eat?" you asked him and he smiled "Pancakes....waffles...apples...." he said and you giggled at him "Aye don't be shy come on tell me." you said and he smiled "Okay I guess that would be all of it." you said and he giggled.

~~

In midst of making breakfast you turned to wipe off the sweat on your forehead all of a sudden your sweat formed a very weird shape on your hand and it turned bright pink your eyes widened and at that moment "Princess?" you turned and it was Aquamarine and she stood on the bright pink sweat and she turned into a pink pixie. "Princess turn me back to Aquamarine please." she said and you giggled "Okay but I don't know how to this just came from my sweat and it turned bright pink." you said and she smiled.

"It is because you are in love and now be sad so I can turn back to my old color." she said and you stared at her and she giggled "No worries I can turn myself back." she said and at a poof she turned back to Aquamarine. 

"What was that why can my sweat do that?" you asked her and she giggled "Well  your sweat can change something because you are a royal blood and your blood can cure anyone be it humans or any other supernatural beings." she said and you sighed and you turned and placed the food on the table. "Can you call them Aqua its breakfast time." you said and she poofed and you are placing fresh glass of apple juice on the table Daehyun entered the scene. 

"Oh Cheesecake man you're awake earlier than expected." you said and he smiled "I had to train Zelo with his powers and well he is in need of a little help." he said and your eyes widened "Don't tell me..." you said and he nodded and you rushed to the living room and Zelo's clothes are tattered. "Yah Daehyun could you atleast be careful." you said and you started healing him. Daehyun started to giggle and you turned to him "What's funny?" you asked him and he smiled "Nothing sorry Princess." he said and then you realized Zelo was also smiling and giggling "YAH!" you yelled and Zelo hugged you and said "Sorry noona." he said and you just smiled at the side knowing that they just want you to smile and relieve you from your stress.

~~

All of them are the dinning table not saying anything and they are busy stuffing their face with food. You smiled and you counted them and you noticed someone who is not present "Suho where is Kris?" you asked him and he smiled "He is still up stairs probably sleeping since he was bothered by a lot of things last night." he said and you smiled and you started to walk up the stairs.

You passed by the hallway of rooms and at the end of the hallway there was Kris's room you didn't knock you just entered and a strong wind forced the door not to open but you managed to open it. You saw Kris there sleeping and you smiled since you know that he is at his peaceful state you walked towards him and he was facing on the other side and you can't see his face. "Kris...wake up it's time for breakfast." you said and he replied with a "Yes I'll be there in 10 minutes." your smile disappeared and you turned away and you walked towards the door. "We will wait for you there." you said and he replied with a "Hmm." you sighed and you went out of his room.

You never felt this disappointed towards him, whenever he sees you it's like you've been apart for 100 years but that encounter was like he turned cold and you know him for the pretending-to-be-cold-guy aura but this one it was really unbelieveable to the point that you would think that he just turned that cold towards you.

You let out a soft sigh and you teleported towards the edge of the cliff where your bond happened with the 12. You smiled at the sky as it was really clear and the clouds are fluffy as ever, you sat there and you started to manipulate the powers around your hands and spreading down the cliff. You made it snow for 2 minutes and you played with fire for about 30 seconds you were just not happy about how Kris treated you.

You placed your chin on your knee as you proped them up and you sighed for the nth time because of that happening. You made it rain and you made the fallen leaves around you float you burned each leave that was floating away and all of a sudden a whoosh of air blew against you and you saw a disappearing figure but it was fast and you weren't sure of who it was but your symbol wasn't glowing so it means to say that everything is normal.

~~~

You went back to the castle and you saw all 11 of the boys cleaning up the kitchen and the other 3 clearing out the table Jungkook turned to you with a full smile saying "NOONA~ I'LL DO THIS FOR YOU~" he chimed and you smiled at him. You wondered if Kris was still on bed so  you decided to check up on him but Aquamarine pulled you away and handing you Jaemin "Mianhae wifey I can't take care of her." Baekhyun said and you giggled "It is okay I'll do it."  you said and Baekhyun hugged you all of a sudden a sponge was thrown over to where Baekhyun is "YAH!" he yelled and D.O smirked "Oh mianhae." he said and he turned away with an evil smirk plastered on his lips knowing he got back at Baekhyun. "Kkaepsong~" Chen said and you giggled and you started to laugh with them.

After a few hours you walked towards Kris's room and the moment you opened the door your eyes widened his room was clean and it looks like no one stayed in that room for months. His stuff were still there however the aura was gone....he's gone. Your heart dropped that minute you saw a rose and a white envelope on the bed.

You took it and you look at the rose and you wanted to cry but you held it in and you saw by his nightstand a complete family picture and you turned back towards the letter in your hands. You stared at it for a few seconds and then you decided to open it you sighed and the moment you saw his handwriting you giggled because it looks kinda funny but after that.

"(It is like a fly trying to bite a tortoise). I am doing better, thanks to all your blessings. I would like to thank you for supporting me. I appreciate every voice you make. Wu yifan is always here!" a tear slid down your cheeks and you turned to the bottom of the page and that made you cry even more. "I want to say I love you instead of saying I'll be there in 10 minutes...I want to say I miss you instead of Hmmm... I love you so much Eunhye but I can't tell you why I decided to leave. I love you always remember that okay! I am always here trust my words.. -Wu Yi Fan

You clenched on your heart and you cried hard enough for the other boys to hear you... Kris's departure is the most painful thing you ever felt seeing them as 11 wouldn't work because you still see them as 12 plus the 3 dorks... you are a family but with this it is more like a nightmare.

~~~> 

HELLO YEOROBUN~

I am back so I finally updated again :)

About the Kris issue I know what you guys feel...I will always see them as 12 no matter what :) 

So don't cry now and smile because we all know that Kris is in good hands now....let's just continue to support him and believe in him and pray for him also.... Just like what he said "Wu Yi Fan is always here!" right :) WE ARE ONE! WE ARE STILL ONE! OT12 FOREVER!

ALWAYS AND FOREVER GALAXY OPPA :)

Photo Credits: TO THE RIGHTFUL OWNERS