When the deer and the panda left

My 12 Fairies


[A/N: And so my heart sunk at this very moment when it was said that Tao would be leaving EXO... Luhan left and now Tao? SM should really stop treating the Chinese members as crap. And so here is my chapter for the 2 of them. The minute Luhan left I was trying to find inspiration to still continue this fic I lost the feels because Luhan is my bias however this fic should go on and I really hate sad endings.]

~~

You decided to stay in the coffee shop alone forcing everyone to go because you felt sad all of a sudden. Your heart panged in a way you couldn't explain maybe it is because of Kris you left without any words or something else but you couldn't help it you wiped a tear away as you locked the back door of the coffee shop. You sighed and you leaned your forehead against the cold metal door and you went on back as you closed your eyes as you let the good memories revisit you.

"Why?" you asked yourself in a whisper as the image of Kris passed through your head like a breeze. You turned away from the door and you began to walk you swear that you felt as crappy as anything else in the world right now. You looked up the sky as you reminded yourself that he may never comeback anymore. That occured to you like a gunshot wound it was painful as hell and you couldn't clear your head and heart from that painful happening all you wanted was to live normal but it never happened to you.

You exhaled as you saw a smoke escape your lips and it reminded every bit of memory you shared with Kris also with everyone. You were reminded that even though you you areaway from the dark past you had there was this one part of it that can make you go down on your knees and cry hard and that was Kris leaving. You wanted nothing more than a life where in everyone around you would stop hurting you or leaving you but it was different.... You are away from the pain of someone hurting you but the scars left by his departure still stinged as every bit of his memory taunted your mind like he was asking you to really forget about him because he turned away and he doesn't want to be remember by you anymore.

You felt like a fool because of that fact that you are still lingering on to him even though he turned his back away from all of you. The only thing you wanted to do now is go away and cry. Fall on your knees and feel the pain. Cry hard so you can no longer feel the pain. It was surreal even though months passed when he left and it seemed like it was only yesterday when it happened and you could still remember how fast he ran so that he can't be seen by anyone.

~~

You are back inside the castle and everyone was studying yet for some reason Suho sensed something that made him turn to you all of a sudden. "Wifey you're home." he said and you faked a smile "Hey." you said and the others smiled seeing you and you remembered that no matter what happened these boys stayed by your side. "C-can I talk to you?" you asked Suho and he nodded and you dragged him towards the veranda so none of the boys can hear you.

"I know it's been months since he left but I can't help it every now and then I feel worried and scared at the same time." you said and Suho looked at you with sad eyes and he sighed. "All of you have been there for me through thick and thin but ever since he left I felt like this hole has been puched through my heart and it is painful my heart is still bleeding from that fact but god forbid that one of you will still leave.... I can't take it anymore I can't deal with you guys pretending to be happy it hurts me seeing you all smiling when inside you are as empty as me." you said and Suho softened and he pulled you in for a hug. "There is a reason why Eunhye I can't say what but there is a reason." he said and you couldn't help it and you let your tears fall down now.

All of a sudden "SUHO HYUNG!" Kai yelled and the 2 of you turned "BAD NEWS BAD NEWS!" Chanyeol followed and your heart suddenly felt that pain again it was the same thing no it is worse. Your eyes widened and you dropped down to your knees as your symbol glowed and 2 symbols didn't. Suho turned to you and he went down your level. "What is it?" he asked and Kai turned to you and he knew that you felt it.

"Damn it Eunhye just tell me what is wrong." Suho said in frustration and you cried your heart out as you felt that repeated pain. Chanyeol was tearing up and so was Kai. "Eunhye..." Kyungsoo muttered as he saw you there crumpled on the floor tears out and heart broken. All of them came to you as they were done pretending this one is a serious thing now. 

"They....T-they left." you muttered and Kai looked down as he and Chanyeol are the only ones who knows about what happened. "What happened Eunhye?" Sehun asked and you turned to him with blood shot eyes. "S-Sehun-ah...."  you said in between sniffs. "They left...they left too." you said and he turned to see who was missing and then it occured to him. "No." he said and all of them felt the pain now. 

"Luhan hyung... and Tao left?" Lay asked and all of them nodded and Lay couldn't even accept the fact that he is the only one left there. He wanted to cry like you and you tried your best not to cry anymore but the pain is unbearable. "T-They left." you muttered and the image of the two popped in your head and you cried as Suho pulled you in his arms and Xiumin was crying also. Baekhyun turned away in pain and frustration. All of you are in shock and it was like it again.

The sky join in with your tears as you all cried your hearts out.

~~~>

I don't know what to tell you guys.... All I want for you guys to do is hold on tight and believe in them. 

{It's been what years after they left and stupid me finished this chapter years ago and forgot to remove it from the draft so sorry to keep you guys hanging but here I will try my best to update again whenever I can okay love all of you and I hope you continue to support <3 I love you guys and if you feel like you need an update from me spam me hahahaha so I can remember to update again ;*}