Illusion

My 12 Fairies


The next day came in and the fairies are to lazy to do anything. "Chanyeol can you pick up the jacket you just left on the floor!" you yelled and he slugishly walked towards it and he sighed "I want to sleep my body hurts." he said and you arched a brow at him. "So why are you so tired?" you asked him and he turned away avoiding you and your question. He rushed away and you sighed.... "These boys are lazy today." you muttered since it was the food festival it was okay to go to school late as long as you are not the head of anything as for you you have a call time by 9:00 am.

You started to prepare yourself for the day and you ended up thinking about one thing. "How is Kris?" you asked yourself knowing that you miss him already and you are not used to anything not involving him. After your shower you walked towards your room and you saw Jaemin asleep and you smiled and you remembered how Jaemin would react around Kris and that made you sigh. "Jaemin-ah don't you miss your Kris appa?" you asked her and of course no reply because she is currently in the dream land. 

You tied your hair in a bun and ou set out "Guys I am heading out now." you said and Xiumin followed by Luhan rushed "Wait!" they yelled and you turned "We're coming with you wifey." they said and you smiled "Okay come on." and all 3 of you traveled towards the school's roof top since no one goes there at morning. "Whew okay it starts are 9:30 and we still have an hour to prepare the remaining details." you said and Luhan smiled "Yey! can we help?" they asked and you smiled "Sure sure." and Luhan placed his arm over your shoulder. "Come on head let's make this day awesome for everyone." he said and all 3 of you giggled as you walked towards the school yard.

~

"Okay none of them are here yet." you said and Luhan smiled "Don't worry me and Minseok will help." he said and you smiled "So what do you need help for wifey?" he asked you and you pointed at the falling letters of the background. "That and Luhan I need you to double check the names of the participants." you said and they smiled all happy to help you. You stopped for a moment because you are feeling nervous of something it is not about the competition but something big that is coming. "Hey!" all 3 of your heads swerved and you saw Taemin. "Hey what are you doing here?" Luhan asked and he smiled "It is free day so I am here is Jongin around?" He asked and he turned and he smiled widely "WIFEY!" he yelled and your eyes widened and he hugged you like there is no tomorrow. 

Xiumin pulled Taemin away "Look just help us for now." he said and Taemin smiled "Sure." he said and you handed Taemin a box of chocolates. "Am I going to eat this?" he asked and you smiled "No just put them inside the fridge so they wouldn't melt." you said and he did he smiled "I am always open to help you wifey." Luhan smiled and you are writing something on the paper little did you know that something was going on.

You looked up and you saw Kris and your eyes widened "YI FAN!" you yelled and Kris ran off to the main campus and you rushed towards him. The 3 turned to your disappearing figure. "EUNHYE!" Xiumin yelled and you didn't turn. "I am worried." Taemin said and he followed you. "Yah Taemin!" Luhan yelled and he didn't turn back. "Luhan stay here and I'll follow them." Xiumin said and Luhan was about to protest when Xiumin froze his shoes. 'YAH MINSEOK!" Luhan yelled "Aish!" he muttered.

"YI FAN!" you tried your best to run as fast but your knees felt like they are giving up. "YI FAN WAIT!" you yelled because of the thing Kris did you didn't care of what will happen you just want to hold him in his arms and tell him you miss him. He turned towards the science building and you rushed behind him not letting him go. "YI FAN PLEASE!" you yelled back and before you could understand what was happening he disappeared. You turned to all direction to see if he was there. Tears are escaping your eyes, your breathing was uneven and you wanted to just hug that person.

"Kris...." you started to cry even more... you dropped there on the spot and you cried hard. "Kris." you repeated and you gathered yourself up and you remembered that you have an event to catch up to. You are about to leave when "Eunhye where are you going?" you turned and you saw him right there Kris. "Yi Fan what the hell was that? you running away? what the hell is wrong? You need to answer me because nothing good came to your departure!" you yelled at him and he came to you and he hugged you. "Forgive me Eunhye." he said and you look up to him and your eyes widened. His grip tightened around you "What the hell?...Let go of me!" you said and he shook his head. "It is really easy to fool you Princess Mia.... Because of this boy's departure your world crash and nothing could cure it unless he comes back well I got news for you he isn't coming back." the voice said and you definitely knew it is not Kris. "Let go of me! what have you done to Kris?" you asked him and he just giggled. "You don't deserve to live Princess." the guy said and he pushed you towards the chemical laboratory and he locked you in.

"LET ME OUT!" you yelled and you tried everything to get the door down and when you touched it your hand was bleeding. "What is this?" you asked yourself and the voice on the other side giggled. "Too bad princess I know your weakness it only takes a little touch of Sedna's ivy to do it." and your eyes widened and the room you're in started to puff out gas and you guessed that the gas was also mixed with Sedna's ivy. 

~

"Where is Eunhye the event is about to start." Luhan said and he turned to Dohee "I'll look for her okay." he said and Dohee nodded "Please do." she said and Luhan rushed off. 

Taemin arrived to the science building and he smelled the gas "Oh no." he said and when he rushed towards the door he touched it and he gained blisters over his hand. "Eunhye are you there?" he asked and you wanted to answer but your throat was also suffering. It feels like you just swallowed crushed glass. "TAEMIN!" Xiumin yelled and he smelled the gas "Oh no it's Sedna's Ivy." he said and Taemin turned to the elder one beside him "Do you have any ideas hyung Eunhye is in there." Taemin said and Xiumin turned "Are you sure?" he asked and Xiumin suddenly felt you are in there and because his symbol was glowing. 

"How can we counter Sedna's ivy?" Taemin asked and Xiumin sighed "Ice cannot counter this one and not even anything the only thing that can counter this a human being." Xiumin said and Taemin sighed "What do we do for now? all the people are enjoying the festival." he said and little they know "MINSEOK! TAEMIN!" Luhan yelled and he smelled the gas "Why am I smelling Sedna's ivy?" he asked and Xiumin turned "Eunhye is in here." Luhan's eyes widened and he kicked the door and it wouldn't budge. "EUNHYE!" Luhan yelled and you could hear him however you couldn't do anything because of the pain. 

"Guys?" the 3 of them turned and it was Nari. "Nari! good timing can you help us with this door." Xiumin said but Luhan is angrily kicking the door. "Why am I smelling gas?" she asked and she helped Luhan in kicking the door but it wasn't helping. All 4 of them started to kick the door and that was it they angrily kicked the door and it fell down. Nari's eyes widened "EUNHYE!" she yelled just then she coughed when she inhaled the gas. "Why is she being affected with Sedna's ivy?" Luhan asked and the 4 of them carried you towards the clinic and the event started without you but they understood why.

~~~>

Hi guys since our class today was suspended here is my chance to update.... :3

Why is Nari affected? What is Sedna's Ivy and who was that guy?

All questions would be answered on the next chapter :)

To my fellow Filipinos out there stay safe because of the rain ^^

Thank you guys and wait for the next chapter :) 

SARANGHAE~ <3