Chapter 9

831

Jin Woo let go of Ha Jeong and she started walking back towards the dorm. Jin Woo dropped her off and gave her a quick peck on the cheek.

“See you soon.” Jin Woo whispered before walking away.

Ha Jeong walked upstairs and saw Jong Up by himself practising dancing in the living room.

“Noona.” Jong Up said getting up from his hand stand. Ha Jeong gulp. Jong Up’s muscles were amazing. She could look away.

“Wow…I never really got to ask this question since I would never meet you, but did you really get all those muscles from only dancing?” Ha Jeong asked.

“Yep...” Jong Up smiled sweetly. Ha Jeong smiled and nodded and began to walk away but stopped and turned around since Jong Up called her.

“Do you want me to teach you dancing?” Jong Up asked.

“REALY?!” Ha Jeong’s eyes lit up.

“Sure.” Jong Up grinned.

Ha Jeong wasn’t bad herself. She was really good at Power and Crash but had a hard time learning Warrior. But not once did Jong Up lose his patience.

‘He is calm, sweet and patient almost every day but if his value systems are threatened he can become aggressive and defensive…-Zelo’

Ha Jeong smiled while typing but it soon disappeared when she remembered Jin Woo. For such a long time the only guy she ever wanted to be with was him but now he was not her first priority.

Yongguk was walking home with Ji Eun from the café and she kept talking to him and he just nodded and causally responded but he couldn’t help but keep going back to the scene when Ha Jeong was in Jin Woo’s arms.

Ji Eun watched Yongguk. She sighed. She was trying her best but he would not even look at her. Even though it hurt so much she was starting to left go on her tight grip of Yongguk.

Ha Jeong was sitting by herself in the lobby of the TS entertainment writing about her book. She saw Ji Eun walk into the room with a box of chocolate.

“Who did you get that from?” Ha Jeong asked a little jealous she was really hungry.

“I got it from Yongguk…” Ji Eun showed off to Ha Jeong.

Ha Jeong smiled and looked at Ji Eun. She thought maybe because Ji Eun was finally together again with Yongguk she was being nicer. She smiled before getting back to her note book but looked up again; something did not feel right about the Chocolate. They smelt off.

“When did you get that?” Ha Jeong asked.

“Today…Why are you so curious? Do you have a problem with me being loved?” Ji Eun attacked her with these questions.

“No. It’s just…” Ha Jeong kept staring at the chocolates before she walked across to Ji Eun and looked at the chocolate. She took a whiff of the chocolate.

“Ji Eun I don’t think you should eat it…” Ha Jeong said.

“It’s my chocolates! I haven’t eaten anything sweet since my diet!” Ji Eun was about to eat a chocolate but Ha Jeong snatched it and began to eat it. She tasted the powder hidden within the chocolate mixture but she didn’t want to hurt Ji Eun’s pride. So she grabbed all the chocolate and ate the whole thing within 1 minute.

“You !” Ji Eun then slapped Ha Jeong.

“You really don’t want me to end up with Yongguk do you?” Ji Eun glared at Ha Jeong but Ha Jeong felt queasy and her insides did not feel too good she even felt herself breaking out in sweats and she grabbed on to the chair when she lost strength in her legs.

Ji Eun rolled her eyes.

“Stop making a scene. That is what you get for stealing my chocolate.” Ji Eun went in for another slap but Ha Jeong fell to the floor.

Ji Eun frowned and crouched down to Ha Jeong.

“You aren’t acting?” Ji Eun asked.

Ha Jeong was barely conscious.

“HELP!” Ji Eun yelled.

“What’s wrong…?” Himchan asked as he walked out of the Dance practise room with Zelo.

“Ha Jeong is weird.” Ji Eun panicked.

Himchan grabbed Ha Jeong and piggybacked her to a taxi and they ran to the emergency room.

The three waited and the doctors came out.

“She is okay. She just took too much Blood sugar medication when her blood sugar levels were normal. It is helpful to people with diabetes but for normal people it can be very fatal…If it wasn’t for the sugar in chocolate…she would be dead by now.” the doctor said.

The three walked into the hospital room and saw Ha Jeong who fainted.

“She is really stupid. Why would she wolf down all that chocolate if she knew something was wrong with it?” Zelo asked shaking his head. Himchan hit Zelo on the head.

“It was probably because she didn’t want me to realise Yongguk wasn’t the one who sent it to me since I was so happy about it…” Ji Eun muttered to herself. Himchan sighed before dragging Ji Eun away.

“Ji Eun….” Himchan just had nothing to say to her.

“It’s okay…I got worked up for nothing…” Ji Eun sighed bitterly.

Himchan just hugged Ji Eun.

“It’s okay. I will always be there for you…” Himchan her hair.

Yongguk just ran into the hospital after hearing the news. He saw Ji Eun in Himchan’s arms. He stared at them but he felt no anger or bitterness and ran towards the door to where Ha Jeong was lying still unconscious.

“You made it. The doctors said she is just sleeping-“Yongguk ignored Zelo and walked straight to her and stared at her.

He was so worried that she had died or something had happened to her. He sat down on the chair next to her and brushed hair out of her face.

Yongguk finally got up and started walking out of the room only to see, Jin Woo walk into the room.

Jin Woo walked past and sat down next to Ha Jeong. His heart started to have sharp pains so he took out the pills and swallowed them.

Ha Jeong slowly opened her eyes and saw Jin Woo looking down at her.

“What happened?” Ha Jeong asked getting up.

“Don’t! Just lie down. You need to rest.” Jin Woo said.

“Did you bring me here?” Ha Jeong asked.

“No Himchan, Zelo and Ji Eun brought you here…” Jin Woo said as he brushed her hair out her face.

Ha Jeong remembered someone had done that to her when she was asleep.

“I will be going now. I have to help someone compose something.” Jin Woo then walked out the door. Ha Jeong touched her lips. She was one hundred percent sure someone had kissed her but maybe it was Jin Woo but for some reason it didn’t feel like it was him.

Jin Woo met Zelo on the way out. Zelo bowed slightly and Jin Woo just smiled and left. Zelo glanced at Ha Jeong through the Hospital room and saw Ha Jeong touching her lips with a questioning look.

“Now what…It is going to get so complicated. Yongguk shouldn’t have done that…” Zelo murmured to himself.

“Does Yongguk hyung like Ha Jeong more than Ji Eun?” Zelo thought to himself.

Ji Eun and Jin Woo were sitting opposite each other.

“I am looking to make a solo debut-“ Ji Eun was cut off by Jin Woo.

“You want Yongguk back don’t you…” Jin Woo asked bluntly.

Ji Eun was speechless.

“I want Ha Jeong back…” Jin Woo stated as he leaned back on his chair.

“What are you talking about? I am here to make an album not to discuss my personal matters …”Ji Eun got up and was about to walk out the door.

“He doesn’t know the real reason why you left him does he? You can’t stand watching him be happy with her can you?” Jin Woo smirked.

Ji Eun just stood there.

“I can help you get him back, but you need to help me get her back…” Jin Woo grunted as he grabbed onto his chest.

“I only have a few months left before I have to leave again…”Jin Woo said as he swallowed the pills.

There was a moment of silence but then Ji Eun nodded.

“Then we have a deal…The only thing we have to do is cut off Yongguk from Ha Jeong…then everything will fall into its original place…” Jin Woo said.

“I just want him to know why…”Ji Eun sighed.

“I just want her to know the truth…” Jin Woo murmured.

~~~~~ End of Chapter ~~~~~~

PLEASE COMMENT OF SOMETHING!!!!!! :))))