Chapter 6

831

Warning

A little bit of swearing will be in here!

After about a few minutes Ha Jeong calmed down, Yongguk and Ha Jeong rested their heads on the wall.

“Sorry about that. You go ahead and work with the composer.” Ha Jeong hesitated to say his name.

“It’s okay. The others can brief me later…” Yongguk smiled slightly.

There was a moment of silence but it wasn’t a tense or awkward silence but more of a peaceful silence. Ha Jeong turned to look at Yongguk and he did so also.

“What happened between you and Ji Eun?” Ha Jeong asked.

Yongguk was silent for a moment.

“You don’t have to answer if you don’t want to…” Ha Jeong said.

“She dumped me. She wanted to focus on her career…” Yongguk answered sighing loudly.

“What about you and that composer?” Yongguk asked.

“He got a scholarship in US and ditched me to go there. He dumped me in the most humiliating way.” Ha Jeong sighed and tried to relax the muscles around her eyes that were causing it to swell.

The two smiled bitterly remembering their break ups. They knew they were not the only people on earth to get dumped but it still did feel like it. They had been dumped ages ago but they could still feel the wounds bleeding.

They both walked out of the room and met the others just in time and went back to the dance studio so they could practise their choreography.

Daehyun and Youngjae tried to make Ha Jeong laugh and out of pity Ha Jeong faked a little laugh for them but she just couldn’t bring herself to laugh again like she used to. Yongguk watched her from afar. He and Zelo were busy writing lyrics but he couldn’t look away. He knew that wasn’t her normal smile.

When everyone started to get down to business Ha Jeong got out of the room and bought two cans of soda and placed it on her eyes to stop it from swelling. She also put her glasses down on the table.

“What are you doing?” A guy asked her. In shocked Ha Jeong bumped into the table and she heard her glasses fall from the table. She tried to look for them. The guy sighed and picked it up for her.

“Thank You…” She said and put them back on only to discover her ex standing right in front of her.

Ha Jeong quickly got up and tried to walk away but he grabbed her wrist and she was forced to turn around and look at him.

“Just hear me out…” Jin Woo pleaded.

“Why? Why do I have to listen every time you want to say something? You told me not to cross the line; but how come you are allowed to cross it?” Ha Jeong growled at him with teary eyes.

Ha Jeong twisted his arm to free her wrist and began to walk away.

“Look! We couldn’t have a reunion at the time. It was a professional workplace.” Jin Woo said massaging his hand.

“I don’t care just leave me alone.” Ha Jeong said walking away. But she stopped. She knew how strong she was and the fact she had probably bruised his hand. She went over to give him a can of soda and walked away.

~~~~~~Flashback~~~~~~~

“I don’t know why we have to!” Ha Jeong yelled at Jin Woo.

Jin Woo ignored her and continued to walk away. Ha Jeong kept on walking after him. Jin Woo stopped and exhaled loudly through his nostrils before bending down to draw a line in the dirt.

“Don’t cross this line. If you do I will never talk to you again.” Jin Woo stated coldly.

“Why are being like this. We can still be together! We can still have a long distance relationship.” Ha Jeong said while crying.

“I don’t want to be tied down.” Jin woo said quietly

“W-What? I know you don’t mean it…so why…?” Ha Jeong asked.

“I am sick of you.” Jin Woo replied. His voice was now icy cold.

Ha Jeong was silent.

“I am ing sick of seeing your face…” Jin Woo blurted out.

Ha Jeong had nothing to say. She could only feel the tears trickling silently down her cheeks.

Jin Woo started to walk away.

Ha Jeong tried to step over the line.

“Don’t cross it!” Jin Woo yelled before he disappeared from her sight. Ha Jeong just crouched there and cried. She wailed in pain. The tear just would not stop falling.

“Excuse me…are you okay?” A woman walking past her asked.

Ha Jeong was crouching in the middle of a huge park crying for her Ex-boyfriend. It was humiliating.

She could just walk away but her legs would not move away from the line; because somewhere in her heart she knew that the line was the closest she could be to Jin Woo, who was now long gone.

~~~~~~ End ~~~~~

Jin Woo felt guilty but just quietly and massaged his hand with the soda can before laughing bitterly to himself, watching Ha Jeong walk off.

“She will never know why I did that…will she?” He muttered to himself.

Yongguk was alone in the dance practise room by himself. Trying to think of new lyrics but he couldn’t think of anything and his mind kept going back to Ha Jeong then to Song Ji Eun.

He sighed loudly before walking around the room suddenly the door opened and he saw Ha Jeong walk in.

“Where are the others?” Ha Jeong asked. Eyes stilled swollen from the crying half way through the day.

“They went home…” Yongguk said sitting back in his chair.

“Okay…then I will see you back at the dorm…” Ha Jeong said. She was about to walk out the door but she turned and looked at the frustrated Yongguk.

“Do you need some help?” Ha Jeong asked looking at Yongguk who was about to pull out all his hair.

“No it’s okay…” Yongguk said taking his fingers out of his hair.

“Okay…” Ha Jeong said. She was about to leave when Yongguk called her name.

“Actually since you are a writer your might be helpful…” Yongguk said. Ha Jeong walked back into the room and sitting down on an empty chair next to him.

“Our concept needs to completely different to our normal concept. We are going from world justice icons to romantic men. I don’t want to do this either but the Composer already proposed this idea to the CEO and he accepted so we have no choice but to continue on with it.” Yongguk said.

“Have you never been in love? You have right? Like when you were in love Song Ji Eun?” Ha Jeong said getting out her spare notebook.

“Yes. I was in love with her but I don’t remember that feeling anymore…” Yongguk sighed.

“Well then try to remember the times you spent with her.” Ha Jeong said.

“That’s the thing. I only have one good memory but the more I think about the angrier and betrayed I feel.” Yongguk muttered.

“Does it have to be happy?” Ha Jeong asked.

“Huh…? Of course…it is a romantic song…” Yongguk said.

“Sad songs can be romantic too....actually it will be more touching…” Ha Jeong said.

Yongguk finally got a feel of what he wanted to do.

“Just try to remember how you felt after your love left you…” Ha Jeong said.

There was a moment of silence; they were both deep in thought.

“I felt empty, betrayed and lonely…” Yongguk and Ha Jeong said at the same time. They turned and both looked at each other. They looked at each other awkwardly.

“It felt like they were angels in a way…” Ha Jeong stated thinking about her bitter sweet times.

For another 3 hours they put their heads together and began to think.

Jin Woo was walking out of the recording studio and heading towards the exit when he still saw the light of the dance practise room on and he walked towards the room. He saw Ha Jeong laughing with Yongguk. They looked so happy.

Jin Woo knew deep inside he was the one who had betrayed her but he felt angry and bitter looking at her laughing with Yongguk he walked away and punched the window of his car. He got in his car and started yelling and hitting the wheel of his car in frustration.

“I am going to go get a coffee. Do you want one?” Yongguk asked.

Yongguk walked to the vending machine and waited for the cans to roll out. He looked at his watch it was 1 am and they had finally finished the lyrics. He smiled to himself before turning to see Song Ji Eun standing there.

Yongguk walked past her and he tried to ignore her but she grabbed his sleeve.

“Please just listen to me. Just listen to me-“ Ji Eun cried.

Yongguk ignored her and held in the anger.

“You can’t forget me. I know you can’t, you still love me…” Ji Eun yelled at him.

Ha Jeong woke up from all the yelling and went outside to see Yongguk walking towards Ji Eun she took a few steps back out of fright. He pushed her to the wall.

“So…So what if I can’t forget you. Nothing is ever going to happen. Is it fun to play with someone’s heart?!” Yongguk yelled at her.

Ji Eun started to cry.

“Why are you crying? You are the ing who ended it? I can’t stand looking at your face!” Yongguk shouted at her.

“I had my reasons…” Ji Eun cried while sobbing loudly.

Yongguk picked up a small pocket knife from the ground and was about to stab Ji Eun. Alarmed Ha Jeong ran and stopped him just in time.

“Yongguk!” Ha Jeong yelled as she held onto his wrist with all her might.

“Let go of me!” Yongguk yelled in frustration. He had tears of anger welling up; Ji Eun hadn’t talked him for years. He had so much to say to her. She was the one who cut him out of her life, but why now, why did she have to walk into his life when he was about to completely forget her.

Ha Jeong’s hand slipped and Yongguk took the chance. He felt the knife cut into the skin. He closed his eyes. He had done it. He would have to go to jail but he couldn’t care less, because he could feel the pain Ji Eun felt.

Yongguk opened his eyes and saw Ha Jeong standing her ground as she held tightly onto the knife. Ha Jeong looked straight into Yongguk’s eyes. She was panting from the pain. Blood dripped onto her sleeves then onto the floor. Yongguk let go of the knife and Ha Jeong dropped the knife.

“I know you feel betrayed but that doesn’t give you the right to stab anyone…” Ha Jeong turned around and looked at Ji Eun. She slapped her.

“Don’t play with someone’s heart. You are the one how ended it. You cut him off. The first thing you should have done was apologise, not make excuses…” Ha Jeong said walking away.

Ha Jeong held onto her hand as she walked away.

“Yongguk I am in a bit of pain so can you please clean up the blood on the floor…” Ha Jeong then walked out of the building.

Ha Jeong started to walk out feeling the icy cold wind on her wounds. Ha Jeong’s managed to get the nearest pharmacy and got a bandage and disinfect and began to clean her wound. Yongguk got the paper towels and was about to clean the blood when he realised what state Ha Jeong was in. He ran after her. He followed the blood trail to the pharmacy.

Ha Jeong looked at him.

“Is Ji Eun okay…?” Ha Jeong asked.

Yongguk stared at the injured hand of Ha Jeong. Without saying anything he just kneeled before her.

“Woah…” Ha Jeong was really shocked.

“I’m so sorry…” Yongguk said holding his head down.

“Get up….it’s in a public place…the public is staring at us…” Ha Jeong hissed at him trying to hide her face from the public.

Yongguk would not get up. Ha Jeong sighed before dragging him out of the pharmacy.

“It was a public place. Do you want to be on the first page on Allkpop?” Ha Jeong asked him in annoyance.

They started to walk back towards the dorm. Yongguk continuously sighed to himself.

“I said I am fine…” Ha Jeong said smiling to assure Yongguk she was fine.

Ha Jeong started to walk ahead of him and turned around and pulled a funny face and she saw Yongguk smile slightly but Ha Jeong saw Jin Woo standing near the dorm she was staying at. Suddenly his eyes met with her’s. Jin Woo started to walk towards her. Ha Jeong closed her eyes and ran towards Yongguk and kissed him.

Yongguk was really shocked but stood still he could tell something was wrong. Ha Jeong glared at Jin Woo who stood in the back in shock.

‘I have moved on. Don’t try to play with my heart again…’

Yongguk was about to pull away from the kiss since Ha Jeong was about to also but saw Ji Eun walking towards them. Yongguk pulled in Ha Jeong by the waist and kissed her more passionately.

‘I am no longer your ing puppet…’

~~~~~~ End of the Chapter ~~~~~~~

I hope you enjoyed it so far!!

PLEASE KEEP READING!!!!!!!

I know this chapter was really dramatic but don’t stop reading….