Chapter 3

831

“ISEUL!!!!!” Ha Jeong screamed running towards her friend how had just returned from Japan.

“I can’t breathe…” Iseul barely manage to get out.

“How have you been?” Iseul asked Ha Jeong.

“I don’t know. I found out Ji Eun’s a , Yongguk is not that nice and that there is a lot of sweat involved in this industry.” Ha Jeong said sighing.

“ISEUL!” Daehyun ran over to her and tried to hug her but she pushed him away.

“So harsh…” Daehyun sobbed and Ha Jeong comforted him.

Daehyun watched Iseul run off to the producers and introduce herself, since she was the leader she was supposedly in charge of most of the introducing. Ha Jeong watched Daehyun and smiled to herself.

After watching her friend and B.A.P perform from backstage she realised it was both hard for the idols and the fans to be together. The fans, trying to stop es from pulling their hair out of being slapped or squashed in the crowd, the idols, had to change at lightning speed for the next song.

‘But in the end; both sides enjoyed the time spent together, although it was very tiring. It would be made into a memory that would be treasured for a life time…’

Secret came off stage and Song Ji Eun and Bang Yongguk went to prepare for the finale. Song Ji Eun pushed past Ha Jeong and glared at her on the way. Ha Jeong rolled her eyes and just watched them perform their duet. It was sweet, she hated to admit it but they did suit each other. Everyone shipped them and she was prettier and more capable. Ha Jeong didn’t know what to do with her life and wasn’t that stunning.

~~~~ At the Korean Barbeque ~~~~~

“Kim Tae Song arranged this outing since we made quite a bit of buck from the concert!!” Himchan yelled.

Everyone was happy and eating as much as they could fit into their stomachs. Suddenly the door opened and another giant group entered the restaurant.

“OMG! SM!” Rami said with her jaw dropping to the ground she was a huge fan of Kai. Ha Jeong stared at her with disappointment she did not see what she saw in him.

EXO stopped and stared B.A.P down and the other groups bowed slightly to each not because they were close but because they were only acknowledging each other’s presence. The tension began to ease when majority of the people began to get drunk.

Iseul was half drunk and washed her hands and came out of the toilet but met Chanyeol on the way.

“Sunbae…my .” Iseul said and walked away but suddenly he grabbed her wrist.

“Why won’t you like me?” A drunk Chanyeol hissed at her. Daehyun was fuming as he watched him so he ran over and pretended to be drunk and pulled Iseul away.

“You need to more careful.” Daehyun said as he headed back to the dorms with everyone except Eunbi, Youngjae, Yongguk, Zelo and Song Ji Eun.

Daehyun Carried Iseul on his back and smiled to himself.

~~~~~~~Back at the Barbeque~~~~~~~

Everyone from SM was almost gone except Kris, Jessica and Kang In.

Ha Jeong was drinking by herself until she was completely drunk.

Youngjae and Eunbi left together and Yongguk just came out of the toilet and looked around for everyone else but they were all gone and he just saw Ha Jeong dosing off in the corner and Zelo sleeping under the cloaks. He sighed before walking over to her.

“Wake up. Everyone left.” Yongguk said shaking her.

“Leave me alone. Such an , I knew you were cold but you really are only nice to your fans. I was your fan too once…Why are you like this to me?” Ha Jeong said sobbing.

Kris who sat by the table sniggered at the funny girl’s comments. Yongguk felt awkward so he decided to leave her there and he walked off and left her behind.

Kris on the other hand watched Ha Jeong from afar and shook his head. He was waiting for her. Someone who had caught his eye and was the trigger to him becoming the star he was today.

Song Ji Eun walked out of the toilet but tried to walk back inside when she saw him but he stopped her just in time.

“Go away.” Ji Eun hissed at him.

“Sunbae…I just-“Kris was cut off by her.

“I don’t care. I already have someone I like.” Song Ji Eun said walking away.

Zelo woke up from the commotion and sat up and saw Song Ji Eun slap Kris.

“Don’t you dare touch me again…” Ji Eun then walked out of the place. Zelo was shocked by seeing the other side of his sweet kind sunbae. Although he was shocked he didn’t want his sunbae to walk back home alone so he shot out of the place and caught up with his sunbae to protect her from the dark.

Kris sighed and ruffled his hair and was about to walk back home. He saw the girl sitting there by herself. He felt bad and decided to take her to her house.

“Excuse me…where do you live? “ Kris asked.

“Australia…”she said dosing off.

He laughed at her.

“No, in Korea…” Kris said.

“Oh. B.A.P’s dorm.” She mumbled.

“What?” Kris asked looking shocked but he had no choice so he took her there while piggy backing her since she kept running away to a random place when he let her walk by herself.

“You left her there??” Himchan and Daehyun yelled at Yongguk.

“What?” Yongguk asked feeling confused.

“She is a drunken girl. She could get , killed, kidnapped or even…..” Daehyun seemed terrified at the thought.

“She doesn’t look that weak…” Yongguk commented

Himchan and Daehyun glared at Yongguk.

“She is still vulnerable…”They hissed at him and walked off to their rooms since they had already sent Youngjae and Jong Up to go find her.

“Zelo was still there when I left it should be fine-“Suddenly the doorbell rang so he walked up to the door and saw Zelo standing there.

“Why are you here? Where is Ha Jeong?” Yongguk asked. He was really annoyed, that girl had done nothing but cause trouble for him during this week.

“I live here hyung, plus I needed to walk home Ji Eun sunbae. I thought she came back with you.” Zelo said feeling a little guilty that he had forgotten Ha Jeong. Just then Youngjae and Jong Up ran towards the door and shook their heads.

“She isn’t there anymore.” Youngjae managed to say between puffs.

“We are going to just have to wait.” Himchan said.

Yongguk felt a little guilty and was about to walk out the door when the doorbell rang.

Yongguk walked towards the door and saw Ha Jeong sleeping on Kris’s back.

“Hello…?” Daehyun questioned the sight in front of him.

Kris helped Ha Jeong down and carried her to her room and lied her down on the bed.

“Thank you…”Himchan said.

“No problem…” Kris said walking out the door.

Yongguk stared at him and was about to shut the door when Kris suddenly stopped the door.

“I don’t know exactly who she is but, you should be nicer to her…” Kris said before walking away.

Kris went the room next door and was about to knocked but just walked away.

Next door Song Ji Eun was staring at a necklace.

~~~~ Flashback ~~~~~

“This is a luck charm for you to make it to the top of the charts.” Yongguk said smiling before going on stage with her to perform ‘Going Crazy.’

“Do you actually believe in this?” Ji Eun asked looking at him in awe.

“You never know…”Yongguk said smiling before squeezing Ji Eun’s hand tightly.

~~~~~ End ~~~~~~~

She smiled but soon her smile began to disappear. It was only a memory frozen in time; a memory that would never melt.

~~~~~~~~ End of the chapter ~~~~~~~