Chapter 16

831

“She can’t remember two people and completely forgot another…what’s wrong with her? Did she injure her head?” Iseul was terrified.

Iseul watched her friend go through the CT scan.

“We will have to see the results…” The doctors said. Iseul waited for the results.

“I am afraid to say she had Amnesia. It was probably cause by the hard blow to the head from the car crash.” Iseul sighed.

“But she still remembers everyone else…” Iseul shook her head.

“It seems like she has forgotten her loved ones…” the doctor said.

They looked into the room at the sleeping Ha Jeong.

“How long does it last?” Iseul asked.

“We don’t know. She could get back her memories soon or they could never come back…”The Doctors said before walking away.

“This might actually be better. She forgot the two people who were messing with her red string…” Iseul muttered to herself. Iseul saw Daehyun running into the room.

“Don’t let Yongguk in here…”Iseul was crying.

“What’s wrong…?” Daehyun asked as he hugged her.

“She has amnesia. She can’t remember Jin Woo or Yongguk.” Iseul cried on his shoulder.

“She was finally happy!” Iseul wailed.

“Her memories will come back…”Daehyun Iseul’s back.

“She can’t. If she sees either of them now there is a high chance she might not ever remember either of them…”Iseul started to wipe her tears.

“She injured a certain part of her head…apparently she can only remember one person…she might end up remembering Jin Woo not Yongguk…”Iseul sighed.

Yongguk stopped right before the door. He heard everything Iseul had said. He sat down on a chair nearby and felt tears rolling down his face.

“Why? Everything was okay…why did this happen to her…?” Yongguk leaned on their arm of the chair.

“Ha Jeong! Why?” Yongguk yelled into his hands.

“Ha Jeong is leaving Korea today to go back to Australia. Are you going to go afterher ?” Daehyun asked staring at Yongguk.

Yongguk just stared out the window.

“I know this is really cheesy; but if it really was meant to be you will meet her again, right now I think she needs to organise her thoughts. This might be a good thing, because by the time she meets you again she will ready just for you no one else…” Himchan said patting him on the shoulder before walking away.

“I bought the book Ha Jeong released today.” Zelo said passing him the book.

Yongguk grabbed the book and opened the book and on the page it read

‘831…’

He covered his mouth with his hand to stop the sounds of his cries.

“Me too…” Yongguk whispered.

Ha Jeong sat on the plane and watched the clouds move past.

“I wonder why Yongguk was mean to me.” Ha Jeong thought to herself. She was extremely confused. For some reason she felt like her life was really complicated, but all she had done was write a book about B.A.P.

5 Years Later

“And Today I am here with the famous writer Song Ha Jeong!” The interviewer smile brightly. Ha Jeong had a huge smile on her face.

“You are probably the first author to make it to the top in such a short amount of time. So tell us, what is your secret?” She asked smiling.

“Well, I don’t really have a secret I just enjoyed writing. So I started to write Fan fictions on the internet and running round to Publishers and before I knew it I finally got my book published…” Ha Jeong replied.

“A lot of people have been wondering but what does 831 mean?” Ha Jeong sighed.

“It means ‘I love you’…but it can mean ‘I hate you’ too…” Ha Jeong said smiling.

“Really?” The interviewer was surprised.

“Yes. It was a code I used to tell people I care about how I felt…” Ha Jeong answered.

“Like the character do you believe in fate?” Ha Jeong didn’t say anything for a while.

“I don’t know if fate is real or not, but sometimes I wish I could find out who my red string is tied to…” Ha Jeong answered.

After about two more questions Ha Jeong came off stage.

“You did really well!” Iseul said over the phone to Ha Jeong.

“Thank you…” Ha Jeong said in a posh voice.

“So how have you been?” Iseul asked.

“I don’t know…I am lonely…?” Ha Jeong was confused. When she arrived back in Australia she finished writing ‘The Forgotten Lover’ but for some reason she felt like she was just writing down her own memories, which she never had.

“Anyway I better go. Go to the Café nearby it has some really good coffee!” Iseul said before hanging up.

Iseul glared at two younger female idols flirting and confessing to Daehyun. There were a rookie girl Idol group called ‘Sugar Pops’ and Iseul was not pleased but she wasn’t going to admit she was jealous.

“Sunbae…I think you are really cool on stage…” She whispered in her soft voice not being able to look at him in the face. Daehyun laughed awkwardly and scratched the back of his head.

“You want to date this guy?” Iseul asked in a really loud voice to make sure everyone nearby was listening.

“Trust me sweetie. Run away while you still got the chance. He is such a wuss. He runs away when he sees spiders- and he had like thirty six make up products just for his face! Don’t even get me started on his hair products!” Iseul gave the impression Daehyun was a little feminie. The girl looked straight at Daehyun before walking away from him shaking her head.

“What a loser…” The girl whispered to her members before walking away.

“What is wrong with you?” Daehyun yelled at Iseul.

“I was making sure she knew what she was admiring…” Iseul remarked before reading her magazines.

“Why are you acting like this? Are you jealous?” Daehyun smirked.

“N-No…” Iseul looked the other way.

“You are acting as if we are actually dating…” Daehyun laughed before walking off.

“He hasn’t actually asked you out has he?” Rami asked as she texted Zelo with an abnormal amount of hearts.

“No.” Iseul growled.

“He will. I think he is just being like that to throw you off…” Rami giggled as Zelo sent back the same amount of hearts.

Iseul got out of the chair and was going to the toilet. On the way she met Daehyun coming out of the toilet. He suddenly pushed her to the wall.

“W-What are you doing?” Iseul started to blush. Daehyun leaned in and kissed her.

“I-I like you a lot. I love you.” Daehyun confessed shyly. Iseul just blushed. Iseul just nodded.

Hana was looking at the view from the roof top.

“You are going to be on soon.”  Himchan said walking up and leaning on the fence next to Hana.

“I was just thinking about Ha Jeong and Yongguk. Do you think she remembers him yet?” Hana asked sighing.

“I guess it’s up to fate…If their red strings are ties to each other they will end up together.” Himchan said smiling. Himchan then patted her on the shoulder before walking away. Himchan stopped and walked back to her and handed her a small heart shaped red candy.

“Good luck on stage tonight…” Himchan smiled before walking away. Hana looked at the piece of candy in her hand before smiling.

Ha Jeong stretched and yawned before walking into the café Iseul mentioned.

“I would like an Americano with honey and whipping cream on the top.” Ha Jeong then sat down at and empty table.

“Here is your order.” A young teenager handed her the Americano. Ha Jeong smiled and began to drink it. She was busy reading something while drinking so she spilled the drink slightly on herself.

She frantically tried to wipe it off when she saw a hand holding tissues in front.

Suddenly she had all these memories of a faceless person popping up. She looked up, her heart began to beat fast and she couldn’t look away.

“Should I wipe the spill off you or do you want to do it yourself?” The man asked.

“I-I can do it myself.” Ha Jeong grabbed the tissues and wiped the table and her. Ha Jeong realised there was a bit of writing on the tissues so she looked and saw the three numbers that was so familiar to her.She looked up to see the man again but he was near her anymore, he was walking out the door. She ran as fast she could towards the door and called out to the man.

“831!” Ha Jeong yelled. The man turned around and smiled.Ha Jeong didn’t know what it was but her heart seemed to remember something she didn’t about him.

“Are you free this Friday?” Ha Jeong called out to him. He nodded.

“I will be here at 3pm…” Ha Jeong smiled.

“My name is Song Ha Jeong…” She shouted across the street. The man smiled before doing the same.

“My name is Bang Yongguk!” He yelled back.

They just stood on the opposite sides of the road and smiled at each other.

Ha Jeong didn't know what it was about this guy but for some reason but she felt like she finally found the end of her red string.

~~~~~ END~~~~

I hope you enjoyed that!

I hope you had fun!