Chapter 10

831

Ha Jeong was supposed to stay in the hospital for a whole week. She was bored to death so Daehyun and Iseul brought over her laptop so she could work on her new story.

“The forgotten lover…” Ha Jeong read to herself about sixteen times before getting out of her room. She bumped into someone so she looked up and saw Kris.

“Oh-“ Ha Jeong said.

“Australian girl! How are you?” Kris smiled at Ha Jeong.

They got a cup of cheap vending machine coffee and sat down next to each other.

“Thanks for the taking me home that night…” Ha Jeong continued to drink her coffee.

“No problem…but I have question I need to know the answer to…” Kris squirmed a little.

Ha Jeong looked at him.

“Why are you living with the TS family? I mean even if you were an assistant of manager then rarely live with the group…” Kris asked.

“Um…well I am writing a book about B.A.P…” Ha Jeong said. Kris nodded.

“Then let me ask you a question…” Ha Jeong stared straight into Kris’s eyes making him feel really uncomfortable.

“Why are you here?” She asked.

“Oh. I am here because I had issues with my stomach because I wasn’t eating regularly…” Kris said.

“WHAT?!” Ha Jeong yelled.

“FOOD IS IMPORTANT!!!!” Ha Jeong yelled at Kris.

“Calm down….” Kris felt really embarrassed and was glad they were one the roof and no one was anywhere near.

“I hate SM for a reason….” Ha Jeong said.

“Why? Do you know the conditions?” Kris asked.

“Are you kidding me? The whole world knows how much of a SM is…” Ha Jeong then covered realising she had just sworn at an Idol.

“It’s okay…” Kris laughed.

“Can I ask you a question?”  Kris asked.

“Shoot.” Ha Jeong said stretching.

“I have this friend who likes this girl but she doesn’t like him and she broke up with her boyfriend 4 years ago but she still misses her ex and my friend can’t give up on her but; do you think he should give up?” Kris asked.

“I dunno…if your friend really loves Ji Eun and is in fact, you. I think you shouldn’t give up. I know there will be a lot of false hope and pain but still…I think it will be worth the wait…” Ha Jeong smiled.

“You are sharp around these things but the other times you are just really thick headed….” Kris commented. Ha Jeong glared at Kris.

“I better go…” Ha Jeong got up.

“See you again…” Kris said. Ha Jeong waved and walked away.

Kris felt his phone vibrate.

“Hello? Yes I will make sure. They change the conditions for the contract this time…” Kris said into the phone coldly.

Ha Jeong finally made it home and saw that nobody was home. She smiled and thought about the first day she arrived here. She never knew that this trip would make her life so complicated.

Ha Jeong was about to head into her room when she saw Yongguk walk in the door.

“You are back…” Yongguk then awkwardly walked past her.

“Yongguk!” Ha Jeong suddenly yelled so she grabbed and tried to shut up. He turned around.

“I-I-I have a ticket for a musical play on Peter Pan…Do you want to go? No? It’s fine…” Ha Jeong then walked away before he could answer.

“I’ll go…” Yongguk got the ticket from Ha Jeong and she skipped into her room. He smiled as he watched her walk into her room.

“You will be featured in my solo album…” Ji Eun said handing Yongguk the lyrics that Jin Woo wrote.

“The Truth? That’s a nice title. What is it about?” Yongguk asked.

“It’s done in the girl and guy’s perspective. It’s about them talking about the real reason they left their love…” Jin Woo said walking up to them.

They started recording.

Ji Eun:

I left you all alone without a reason

All you did was hate me but I had my reasons

Reasons I could never tell you and

Reasons you would never understand

Yongguk:

After knowing you for this long

I thought you would know why I would leave you

That I would never leave you for any reason but you chose

Not to cross that line and not stop me

I waited at the airport that day hoping and waiting trying to believe in you

Even if I had told you not to follow me I thought you would fight against and still come after me

You, were too naïve. Too stupid to realise how much I loved you

~~~~~~ 7 hours later ~~~~~

Yongguk looked at his watch it was already way past 3 o’clock but Ji Eun continuously made mistakes that she had never made before.

Ji Eun stared at Yongguk

‘Please don’t go. Please stay.’

“We are going to go from the top…” The manager said massaging his head.

Yongguk snapped he could make Ha Jeong wait any longer he was already 3 hours late and it would take 4 hours to get there on the Friday night traffic.

“Look I can’t do this! If you want a rapper you can ask Zelo!” Yongguk then ran out the door for Ha Jeong.

Ha Jeong stood there in front of the musical theatre. She had waited for 7 hours. She did not know why she was still standing there. She had already finished watching the musical but she didn’t want to leave without meeting him.

“He will be here. I know he will…” Ha Jeong whispered. She was really freezing from the cold.

“No he won’t…” Ha Jeong turned around to see Jin Woo standing there.

“You waited for him but he never came what does that tell you? It means you-“Jin Woo was cut off by Ha Jeong.

“No. Don’t say it…” Ha Jeong stopped Jin Woo.

“You are not his first priority. Ji Eun is…” Ha Jeong felt the tears welling up in her eyes.

 Jin Woo walked towards her and hugged her tightly. He felt bad for making her cry. Ha Jeong grabbed onto Jin Woo tightly and cried on his chest. Ha Jeong hadn’t cried this much ever since she broke up with Jin Woo.

Yongguk just arrived, panting from running non-stop. He looked up and saw Ha Jeong standing there crying in Jin Woo’s arms. Yongguk froze. He felt pain in his chest. It hurt. More than when Ji Eun had left him. The feeling scared him so much; he was terrified by this feeling.

Yongguk started to walk away and left. He felt tears welling up in his eyes but he was glad the extremely cold wind would dry up the tears before it fell down his cheeks. He kept running and running until he reached a bus stop. He yelled while running he didn’t know why he kept running away from his feelings for Ha Jeong.

Yongguk arrived at the building and was completely drunk. He pressed the bell of the dorm multiple times but no one came to the door.

“Open the door!” Yongguk yelled his eyes were blood shot and his voice was croaky from all the yelling. Ji Eun came to the door.

“Why are you here?” Ji Eun said sighing looking at Yongguk.

Yongguk stared into Ji Eun’s eyes deeply. Suddenly Yongguk kissed Ji Eun. Ji Eun was shocked but she continued to kiss him back. They came in through the door kissing passionately, bumping into walls and other things and they ended up on the bed. Yongguk kissed Ji Eun’s neck and started to undo her buttons .Yongguk felt tears welling up but he ignored his emotions and went ahead.  Ji Eun knew Yongguk was not doing this because he loved her but she missed him warmth, his touch and his presence.

Ha Jeong arrived home and Jin Woo smiled at her. They had walked home holding hands. Jin Woo leaned in for a kiss but Ha Jeong jerked back for a moment and remembered the fact Yongguk had never showed up so Ha Jeong reached up to Jin Woo on her tip toes before kissing him herself.

Ha Jeong pulled slightly away from Jin Woo but he leaned in again and kissed her again. Ha Jeong and Jin woo came into Ha Jeong’s room. Jin Woo lied Ha Jeong down and started to kiss her all over but when he got down to the buttons Jin Woo got stopped by Ha Jeong.

“Not before marriage…” Ha Jeong smiled at Jin Woo. Jin Woo smiled at her.

“I better get married to you soon then…” Jin Woo then got the necklace around Ha Jeong’s neck and took off both the rings and put it on his on finger and slipped on Ha Jeong’s for her.

“Let’s wear these rings. The rings that we never got to wear…” Jin Woo smiled at Ha Jeong.  Ha Jeong hugged Jin Woo tightly.

The door began to open and the other B.A.P members began to walk into the house. They all said their hellos and goodbyes and Jin Woo left. Ha Jeong sighed deeply before walking to her room.

Zelo frowned and looked at Ha Jeong and thought about what Yongguk did to Ha Jeong.

“I thought Yongguk Hyung loved Ha Jeong Noona…” Zelo murmured to himself.

Ha Jeong went to her room and lied done on her bed. She felt the tears welling up so sighed before getting up to go to the toilet and washing her face.

“No more Yongguk. I love Jin Woo. Jin Woo, I love you…” Ha Jeong forced out of herself.

~~~~~~ End of Chapter ~~~~~~

Too dramatic???

I hope some people like this kind of thing.