Chapter 11

831

Kris smiled thinking about giving the yellow roses to Ji Eun. He felt good after the talk with Ha Jeong. He knocked on the door but no one was there so he tried turning the door knob opened. He walked inside and saw everything in a mess so walked to Ji Eun’s room and saw Yongguk and Ji Eun lying together. He couldn’t hold it in anymore he stormed over and punched Yongguk.

Yongguk fell to the floor. He wiped away the blood and glared at Kris.

“What are you doing?” Ji Eun screamed at Kris. Hana ran to see what was going on. Kris ignored her and glared at Yongguk.

“Get up! I said ing get up!” Kris yelled. He grabbed Yongguk and pulled him up before punching him again. Yongguk did not want to fight back. He just wanted to be with Ha Jeong. Kris kicked him continuously and kept using his fists.

Ji Eun screamed and kept crying while trying to stop Kris from hurting Yongguk. 

“Leave him alone you bastard!!” Ji Eun screamed at Kris.Kris suddenly turned to look at Ji Eun. Kris sighed bitterly.

“Fine…I will give up on you. That’s what you want you want right? You want me to leave you alone. I am ing sick of holding onto the false hope…”Kris then turned back to Yongguk. Hana yelled at Kris and threw objects at him to get him to stop but he wouldn’t.

The loud noise woke up everyone else in the B.A.P dorm. They ran over to see if everything was okay. Everyone was shocked Jong Up and Daehyun grabbed Kris with all their might and dragged him away from Yongguk. Yongguk had so much blood dripping off his face and it was bruised so badly but he just sat there.

Ha Jeong saw Yongguk half- and she understood what had happened here and felt a pain in chest but ignored it and kept reminding herself of Jin Woo.

“Look We don’t know what happened here but Ji Eun get dressed, Ha Jeong and Hana take care of the injuries and the rest of you go away. Hana, Ha Jeong, Ji Eun, Yongguk, Kris and I will take care of this…” Himchan commanded. The others nodded before walking away.

Ha Jeong started to look after Kris. She put some ointment on his face and put on a bandage.

“I don’t know why I did that. I knew they would have done it before when they were together but I just didn’t want to see in real life. I still love her. I mean no one can be calm looking at the person they love sleep with someone else…” Kris held in the tears. Ha Jeong sighed before patting Kris on the shoulder.

“Hana!” Ha Jeong called out to her. She turned around and Ha Jeong pointed out the huge cut on her arm.

“Come here. I will treat it.” Ha Jeong came over.

“It’s okay. I can take care of it. Can you look after Yongguk since he is in more pain then me…?” Hana said. Ha Jeong nodded before walking over to him.

Ha Jeong began to wipe away the blood on Yongguk’s face. They were so close to each other and they unconsciously were staring at each other’s lips. Ha Jeong sighed before fixing Yongguk up quickly and moving away.

“Ha Jeong…” Yongguk called out. He stopped walking.

“I was going to go. It’s just my schedule stopped me…” Yongguk stared at the back side of Ha Jeong

“It’s okay…I met Jin Woo he took me home…” Ha Jeong was about to walk away when Yongguk called out her name again.

“Ji Eun and I, it was just a onetime thing…” Yongguk knew that was a horrible excuse.

Ha Jeong was holding in the anger and tears. She turned around with a smile.

“Why are you trying to explain this situation to me? It’s not like we are dating…” Ha Jeong then walked away.Yongguk sighed deeply. He now knew why he was like this but he didn’t want to ruin Ha Jeong’s happiness with Jin Woo.

“We are not going to get anyone else involved in this since the media will get on our backs. So for now Kris you need to apologise and please leave for now…” Himchan commanded. Kris walked up to Yongguk.

“I am really sorry. I don’t know why I was so angry…” Kris said looking at the ground. Yongguk didn’t say anything for a while before just nodding. Kris was about to walk out when Hana gabbed his arm.

“I will call you when everything okay again…” She said. Kris then patted Hana on the shoulder before leaving. Ha Jeong watched Kris walk away like he was a dead man. Ha Jeong ran out of the dorm and after him.

Kris was crying silently because he was so heartbroken but he didn’t want to show it. Ha Jeong sighed before calling out to Kris who was walking down the stairs. Ha Jeong walked down until she was one step above Kris and gave him a hug.

“It’s okay Kris. Just cry. I’ve been there…holding it in will not make it any better.” Ha Jeong wrapped her arms around him tightly.

Kris began to cry. He didn’t care anymore. He wasn’t ashamed of crying since these were the last tears he was going to cry for his 10 year one-sided love. Ha Jeong his back trying to calm him down.

Yongguk stared at the empty doorway Ha Jeong had run out of.

“So are you back together?” Himchan asked.

JI Eun and Yongguk didn’t know how to respond.

“Do you want to?” Hana asked.

Yongguk kept thinking about Ha Jeong but he had to take responsibility for what he did to Ji Eun so he was about to say yes when Ji Eun answered.

“No. We are not. I know Yongguk doesn’t want to…” Ji Eun said.

Himchan and Hana sighed.

“There is no point hiding it now. Ji Eun, just spill the beans. You have already gotten into a position where you should…” Hana said.

“We will give you some privacy…” Himchan then walked out with Hana.

Ji Eun was silent for a while.

“Fine.”

~~~~~ 6 years ago ~~~~~

“Okay see you later.” Ji Eun then hung up on Yongguk and waited at the café for him.

Suddenly a man walked into the café.

“Hello you must be Ji Eun…” The man then held his hand out for a handshake and Ji Eun shook it.

“I was sent from Korea’s TOP. Mr Kim has an offer for you…” The man said taking a file out of his suitcase. He handed her the photos.

Ji Eun’s eyes widened when she saw the photos with Ji Eun and Yongguk on dates.

“If you do not want these photos to go on the public...you must do everything he wants you to do…”

Ji Eun knew if these photos would go out in the public. Yongguk could not debut.

~~~~~ End ~~~~~~~

“I had to sleep with him…” Ji Eun barely managed to say through the tears.

Yongguk was really shocked and had nothing to say.

“I thought it would be over after I did that once but he had taken photos of me sleeping with him and he used them to black mail me…The first two times was for but the third time he wanted me to break up with you or he would spread my photos….he still blackmails me but no longer for but for money…” Ji Eun said.

“Why? WHY DIDN’T YOU TELL ME?!” Yongguk yelled at Ji Eun.

“I couldn’t!” Ji Eun yelled back with tears.

Yongguk yelled and punch the wall.

“For 4 years I hated you for being a …but you sacrificed yourself for me…” Yongguk said his voice was cracking.

“How can I live knowing I ruined your life? HOW?!” Yongguk yelled.

Ji Eun just cried silently.

“It’s okay…I just wanted you to know. I knew I started this because I love you but…I can’t help it when I see you with Ha Jeong. It makes me so angry…I don’t know why…” Ji Eun sobbed.

Yongguk hugged her tightly. Ji Eun cried in his arms. She had finally got it off her chest after so many years. Yongguk sighed holding back the tears. How hard it must have been for Ji Eun to have that entire burden on her shoulders not being able to tell him.

After a few minutes they both calmed down.

“I know. I will sound very selfish but I don’t love you anymore. I know what you did for me but I am pretty sure you don’t want me to date you out of pity-“Yongguk was cut off.

“It’s okay. I don’t mind if it is pity. Just please stay by my side…” Ji Eun leaned on his shoulder.

Yongguk knew his heart was racing for Ha Jeong but after finding out what happened to Ji Eun. He couldn’t leave her not when she was tangled up all because of him.

“Okay I will be by your side…” Yongguk said putting his arm around her waist.

Yongguk felt a tear trickle down his face. He had locked up his feeling for Ha Jeong. Doing that had hurt much more than he had expected.

‘Ha Jeong-ah…I am sorry…’

~~~~~~End of Chapter~~~~~~

If anyone if confused please PM me or comment and I will explain what is happening to you! :)