Chapter 2

831

Daehyun and Young Jae awoke to the delicious smells.

“Maybe Ha Jeong made something?” Daehyun said walking out of his room.

All of the six members saw a table full of food.

“Are you awake?” Ha Jeong shouted from the kitchen. Soon she came holding the frying pan putting an egg mushroom on a plate.

“I made breakfast for you guys. I am sorry about yesterday…” Ha Jeong said.

“You are forgiven.” Himchan said drooling.

Everyone started to eat. Yongguk poked around at his food before taking a bite.

“Everything here has very low calories and high protein and complex carbohydrates. I studied food technology and I know what you guys need for your diets.” Ha Jeong said

“Ha Jeong come and eat too.” Daehyun said.

“No. It is okay, I already ate while making breakfast. I will be in my room.” Ha Jeong said walking back into her room. When she was walking away Ha Jeong’s stomach growled, the six looked up at her. Ha Jeong coughed awkwardly and walked straight into her room.

“I think she is still hurt from what you said to her yesterday hyung.” Youngjae said.

“You were really mean. She was just trying to be nice.” Zelo said munching away at his breakfast.

“Go apologise to her.” Himchan nudged him.

Yongguk glared at the members. Everyone freaked and went back to eating their breakfast silently. After breakfast everyone started to get ready for their dance practise. Yongguk was about to knock on the door but walked away from the room.

~~~~ A few minutes later ~~~~~

“Is this the actual dance room?” Ha Jeong asked feeling shocked.

“Yep, it’s really cool isn’t it?” Himchan said.

Suddenly the door opened and a girl popped her head through the slightly opened door.

“Hey guys. How long are you going to use the dance practise room?” The girl asked trying to fix her messy hair.

“H-H-H-Hyosung!” Ha Jeong yelled and ran towards her.

“OMG!! I am such a huge fan I love you. You are amazing and I-“ Ha Jeong was pulled back by Bang Yongguk by the collar.

“T-Thanks?” Hyosung said smiling.

“We will be out by 2 pm…don’t you have a variety show to go on soon, sunbae?” Yongguk asked.

“Hana, Sunhwa and I do but Ji Eun wanted to practise for her solo album that was coming out at the end of this month. I will go tell her.” Hyosung was about to go when she popped her head back in.

“You are the author aren’t you?” Hyosung said smiling.

“Y-Yes...” Ha Jeong said gulping.

“Iseul told me a lot about you. You seem nice and talented but it’s a shame you haven’t had a break until now.” Hyosung smiled before leaving.

Ha Jeong was beaming brightly. She had just talked to her female bias and she was really nice and cool.

“Well that was random.” Youngjae said trying to stop the awkward air from flowing continuously.

“We are going to practise now if that is alright with you.” Himchan said.

“Sorry…” Ha Jeong walked to the back of the room and sat down on a chair and started to observe them dance. They were working really hard and soon all of them began to sweat a lot but they continued on dancing to the moving. Ha Jeong smiled to herself.

The practise dance session came to an end and it was time for Ji Eun to use the dance practise room.

“Hello guys.” Ji Eun waved kindly as she walked into the room.

“Sunbae you look so pretty without make up.” Zelo said.

“Oh please stop it.” Ji Eun said smiling.

Yongguk walked over to Ha Jeong and held his hand out.

“What?” Ha Jeong looking up at him.

“You are sitting on my towel…” Yongguk said.

Ha Jeong quickly jumped up and gave him his towel. Ji Eun watched them from afar.

“Noona have you met Ha Jeong?” Zelo asked.

“No. But I am really busy so I will say hi to her later.” Ji Eun said smiling

Everyone else left the room and bought drinks from the vending machine.

Yongguk got a cider and gave it to Ha Jeong.

“T-Thank you…” Ha Jeong said a little intimidated by Yongguk.

“Drink it…” Yongguk said and he walked away.

Ha Jeong looked at the back view Yongguk walking towards the van and smiled.

A few minutes later they arrived at home and got ready in 30 minutes to leave for another variety show.

Ha Jeong opened the laptop and began to type away.

‘Sweat, effort and talent, it took them a lot to get to where they are today but acted as if anyone can make it. That is what real professionals do.’

Ha Jeong smiled after she finished her first page. Suddenly the doorbell rang, Ha Jeong ran to answer the door. It was Song Ji Eun.

“Hello. You must be the author.” She said sharply. She was completely different to what she was like in front of B.A.P.

“Yes…I know this isn’t my apartment but would you like to come in.” Ha Jeong asked politely.

Song Ji Eun just went in and sat down in the middle of the couch and stared at Ha Jeong who sat on the bean bag.

“B.A.P is amazing right. They shine so brightly. They had a good start from when they were rookies.” Song Ji Eun said smiling slightly.

“Yes I know I was a fan-“Ji Eun cut her off.

“But, if a dark presence like you get in their way and accidentally cause scandals they can no longer shine.” Ji Eun glared at Ha Jeong.

“Don’t worry they decided to make it seem like I was an assistant-“Ji Eun cut her off again.

“I don’t care. Finish the book quickly and leave. Don’t have any strings attached, especially to Yongguk.” Ji Eun glared at Ha Jeong as she said this. She got up and walked out the door. Ha Jeong ran after and called her name causing her to stop, and turn around.

“I’m sorry if this sounds rude but, what right do you have to tell me to hurry up or not. I will take as long as I want to finish this book. This is going to be my first published book. I will not make any mistakes. As for Yongguk, he was never mine to begin with. Goodnight.” Ha Jeong then slammed the door. She wasn’t going to put up with es; she had learnt her lesson from high school.

She always didn’t like Song Ji Eun from watching variety TV shows. She seemed like she was a try hard trying to make people laugh like Sunhwa, Hana or Hyosung but she just wasn’t funny.

“Yongguk, I was your fan once but you cause too much trouble.” Ha Jeong muttered to herself.

Suddenly the door began to open and Yongguk entered the room.

“Why are you already here?” Ha Jeong asked.

“I wasn’t on the variety show apparently…” Yongguk said taking his shoes off.

Yongguk walked straight to his room. Ha Jeong smiled to herself. She knew at this time he would be hungry but since it would ruin his diet plan she made him honey lemon tea and brought it to his room. She knocked on his door.

“What.” Yongguk replied.

Ha Jeong opened the door and gave him a cup of lemon and honey tea.

“Here. It will be good for you. The honey will keep your skin moist and the lemon will keep colds away…” Ha Jeong said.

“I don’t want to drink it.” Yongguk said continuing to listen to his music and ignoring Ha Jeong.

“Okay…” Ha Jeong glared at him and left the cup of tea on his table and left.

Yongguk sat up and sighed before getting up to get the cup of tea. He simpered and grabbed the mug before taking a sip.

He was being hostile towards her because he didn’t want to get involved in any stupid scandals that the media was going to create and she seemed like a kind girl and he didn’t want to put her through such things.

“IF I HAD KNOWN HE WAS LIKE THIS I WOULD HAVE SPENT MY YOUTH LOVING INFINTE!!!!!” Ha Jeong yelled into her pillow.

Yongguk laughed to himself when he heard Ha Jeong’s rant.

~~~~~End of chapter ~~~~~

Another chapter!! Hope you still enjoying!